Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Gods were actually Aliens?

enlightened_one

Just came across this today !!! http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/07/scientists-use-sound-waves-to-levitate-manipulate-matter.html

Using ultrasonic waves – that is, sound waves whose frequency is too high for humans to hear – scientists at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich have made water droplets, instant coffee crystals, styrofoam flakes, and a toothpick, among other objects, hang in midair, move along a plane, and interact with each other.

Scientists+use+sound+waves+to+levitate,+manipulate+matter.jpgIt is the first time that scientists have been able to use sound to simultaneously levitate several objects next to each other and move them around.

Research published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences describes how objects placed between two horizontal surfaces, the bottom one emitting high-pitched sound waves and the top one reflecting the waves back, can be levitated and manipulated.

• Like 2

Also of interest here ....

According to them, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and in communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. So human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA. [For the sake of brevity I will give only a summary here. For further exploration please refer to the appendix at the end of this article.] The bottom line was: “Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation.” This means that they managed for example to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary.

One can simply use words and sentences of the human language! This, too, was experimentally proven! Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies are being used.

This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, autogenous training, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language. While western researchers cut single genes from the DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically worked on devices that can influence the cellular metabolism through suitable modulated radio and light frequencies and thus repair genetic defects.

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/06/scientists-prove-dna-can-be-reprogrammed-by-words-and-frequencies.html May explain the ancients use of spells ... magic.... incantations... how voodoo and bone pointing.. cursing can work... as well as healing.. prayers.. affirmations...

I didn't really make that comment as a Mod but as a poster. Long before I became a Mod I was always frustrated by links to hour-plus videos.

What I was trying to get at here... I heard about this years ago and was having trouble finding the link...

THE SOUND OF CROP CIRCLES

Accounts from the 80 eyewitnesses who’ve seen crop circles manifesting describe a trilling sound prior to or during the manifestation of crop circles. This unusual noise, which is described as sounding like a cross between a cicada and a waterfall, was eventually captured on magnetic tape in 1989 during a night watch of a field at Cheesefoot Head, England, by a group of researchers.

http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/crop_circle_sound2.html

Below 20 Hz, sound becomes infrasonic. Such low frequencies influence biological processes because they resonate physical objects at the molecular level. Experiments throughout the 1980s at Princeton’s P.E.A.R laboratory demonstrate that, when combined with high air pressure, the acoustic power of infrasound can boil water inside a hollow cavity in one nanosecond (called “vapor cavitation”).

As water heats it expands. In the case of crop circles plants, if one looks closely at the affected stems, one can see tiny holes in their nodes (the plant’s “knuckles”), indicating that the boiled water has expanded and blown outwards through the nodes - at which point the base of the stems become as supple as molten glass, enabling the plants to collapse under their own weight into their extreme horizontal position.

[font=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]The rapid boiling of the water tallies with Levengood's discovery of microscopic blow-holes in the plants' cell wall pits which indicates a rapid boiling of water inside the plant has taken place. The low frequencies of infrasound can tear water molecules apart, atomizing them into a fine mist. Farmers in both England and Canada have witnessed columns of mist rising from within newly-arrived crop circles, suggesting this process is indeed at play in the fields.

[/font]

crop_circles_0409.gif[font=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]The lower the operating frequency of infrasound, the greater its effect on physical elements. Below 18 Hz the acoustic pressure formed by infrasound is known to disrupt chromosomes. Every summer, plants from crop circles and normal agricultural plots are sent to Dr. Levengood. The samples are blind-tested so as to conceal their exact origin, a standard scientific protocol to prevent the tampering of laboratory tests. And after thousands of tests, Levengood consistently finds unmistakable disruption to the chromosomes of plants taken from crop circles. [/font]

http://www.world-mysteries.com/gw_freddy_silva_1.htm

It was duly sent to NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, CA, where it was brought to the attention of Robert Weiss, the man who had previously analyzed the famous Watergate Tapes. He concluded that the noise was not related to any type of bird or insect. In fact, due to its looping, rhythmic nature, it appeared to be of intelligent, mechanical origin. Further, it contained a frequency of 5.0-5.2 kHz.

I should share something at least in part I shared here awhile ago.

It's about ancient aliens.

I have found nothing unfortunately that convinces me of alien astronauts. This is an opinion based on as much and continuing research into the subject.

But it doesn't mean alien astronauts will not exist. Simply put there will be a time when humans leave the planet and physically search out new planets outside our own solar system. We will make bases, utilize minerals we find, and experiment on any life we find, in the name of science. Our mere presence will have an effect on any new planet we visit,( albeit miniscule I would imagine) but that's the thing. WE will be aliens and that's just neat to think about.

Have I excluded the possibility of alien life outside our own planet? Actually, not at all. There's just too much out there to asses us as a singularity.

So in all is there aliens traveling around known space? I don't know! But there WILL be. :)

And we are already in the process of doing this... ? They will leave people behind.. Adams and Eves to populate these worlds... http://nypost.com/20...l-never-return/ And those who start off these colonies will have amazing technology to build cities... some suggest using the lava tubes for original settlements.. great for green houses as well. http://www.kinohi.or...aves-lava-tubes

http://www.forbes.co...r-life-support/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/brucedorminey/2012/08/31/space-farmers-leds-as-key-to-nasas-permanent-lunar-life-support/

All the mineral ore in the solar system can’t counter the fact that for extended periods on the Moon or Mars, future off-worlders will need bio-regenerative systems in order to prosper.

t Move down

Here on earth, researchers still debate how best to make those possible, but nuclear-powered state of the art LED (Light-emitting Diode) technology is arguably what will drive photosynthesis so necessary to provide both food and oxygen for future lunar colonists.

Edited by crystal sage

Also of interest here ....

http://www.whydontyo...requencies.html May explain the ancients use of spells ... magic.... incantations... how voodoo and bone pointing.. cursing can work... as well as healing.. prayers.. affirmations...

The claims made by Pjotr Garjajev and his group sounded suspicious to me so I took the time to look up this person. Seems that this person may not have published any papers. It also appears that claims ascribed to this individual actually might come from others that have posted papers on their websites. It seems that this Pjotr Garjajev has a claim that crop circles are created by a phantom DNA event. He claims DNA is a stargate that communicates inter-dimensionally. He may also be the person responsible for the claim that DNA makes wormholes.

Here is a response to the vibration claims

http://skeptophilia.blogspot.com/2012/03/dna-energy-field-laser-frequency.html

• Like 1

I have been looking at the sound claims. The first problem I ran into was that I could not find any mention of the experiments at PEAR. Nothing shows up except the comment in the article you posted. The next problem is that the PEAR claim is not related to the following paragraph. The PEAR work is supposed to concern a high pressure situation and crop circles are at ambient conditions - definitely not high pressure. The next is that the author supposes without any evidence whatsoever that the holes are indicative of boiling water. Then comes the claim that this makes the grass collapse. Why would water suddenly raised to the boiling point evacuate the plant in a controlled small smooth exit hole? Please explain why at least some of the grass does not rupture violently? Why doesn't the exiting boiling water evidence itself by a deposition of boiled plant material on the surface of the plant? On to Leavengood who has done what is more like real experiments. The problem is that Leavengood does not double blind his work. Leavengood finds evidence as to why crop circles are not man made, yet most crop circles are known to be man made and Leavengood's research does not encounter what he would call a hoax or man made crop circle. The comment about mist rising from fields being due to the boiling of water in stems makes no sense at all. Are we talking a cup of water from all of the plant stems? Are we talking about a gallon of water from all of the plants stems? Mist from a field is hundreds or thousands of gallons. It can't be from the microscopic holes in the plant stems. The claim about sounds below 18Hz affecting chromosomes is another claim that does not appear to be correct. That claim does not appear to be related to the next claim that Leavengood finds the chromosomes of plants disrupted.

I see what is likely to be almost all made up claims and material that is not logically connected.

I checked for a Robert Weiss associated with JPL. Did not find that to be the case. Looked for Robert Weiss and Watergate. Found nothing there either.

Maybe I missed some things, but not all of these different things.

• Like 1

I have been looking at the sound claims. The first problem I ran into was that I could not find any mention of the experiments at PEAR. Nothing shows up except the comment in the article you posted. The next problem is that the PEAR claim is not related to the following paragraph. The PEAR work is supposed to concern a high pressure situation and crop circles are at ambient conditions - definitely not high pressure. The next is that the author supposes without any evidence whatsoever that the holes are indicative of boiling water. Then comes the claim that this makes the grass collapse. Why would water suddenly raised to the boiling point evacuate the plant in a controlled small smooth exit hole? Please explain why at least some of the grass does not rupture violently? Why doesn't the exiting boiling water evidence itself by a deposition of boiled plant material on the surface of the plant? On to Leavengood who has done what is more like real experiments. The problem is that Leavengood does not double blind his work. Leavengood finds evidence as to why crop circles are not man made, yet most crop circles are known to be man made and Leavengood's research does not encounter what he would call a hoax or man made crop circle. The comment about mist rising from fields being due to the boiling of water in stems makes no sense at all. Are we talking a cup of water from all of the plant stems? Are we talking about a gallon of water from all of the plants stems? Mist from a field is hundreds or thousands of gallons. It can't be from the microscopic holes in the plant stems. The claim about sounds below 18Hz affecting chromosomes is another claim that does not appear to be correct. That claim does not appear to be related to the next claim that Leavengood finds the chromosomes of plants disrupted.

I see what is likely to be almost all made up claims and material that is not logically connected.

I checked for a Robert Weiss associated with JPL. Did not find that to be the case. Looked for Robert Weiss and Watergate. Found nothing there either.

Additionally, since the crop circlers are on strike in Britain the amount of them has reduced drastically.

• Like 1

How about some sort of laser lights? Here's a theory that might offer some clues...

The investigator Busty Taylor showed that samples of plants or ground taken in a crop circle could be attracted by a simple magnet [AB98 p. 50-51]. That could be explained by the fact that the ferromagnetic particles present in the dust of the atmosphere were bound with the site of the circle, after or during its creation. Some of these particles have been scrutinised under microscope. They seemed to have melted when touching the soil or the plants to create a fine cracked glaze.

A bird was found within one particular formation and its body appeared literally to have exploded, as if it had been cooked alive in a microwave oven. In other formations some dried out hedgehogs were discovered [LP98]. Also wheat grains are dehydrated and crunchy. They are less conductive according to work by Dr Levengood.

extraterrestres.gif

Microwave laser technology appeared during the 50s and has been improving in keeping with the increasing complexity of the crop circles. Is it a mere coincidence?

extraterrestres.gif

More than 50% of the circles observed in England have appeared during cloudy or rainy weather: the cloud cover would allow the origin of the microwave firing to be hidden. Microwaves are able to pass through clouds and act through falling rain, and they are perhaps less damaging to plants when it is raining.

extraterrestres.gif

Certain patterns suggest the use of a rotating beam with variable diameter according to the circles in question [PDCA89 p. 156], which might correspond to either the natural or deliberate dispersion of a maser beam, fired from a high altitude. The diameter is estimated to be less than 30 centimetres at a distance of 20 kilometres.

Why by Computer:

extraterrestres.gif

The geometric designs observed today are typical of those one can see on computers: 3D designs, fractal designs… Certain patterns are, mathematically speaking, pretty complex (fig. 5- B).

http://www.ovnis-arm...rop_circles.htm

another long movie on crop circles if you are interested,,, ;)

This award-winning documentary investigates the crop circle phenomenon. Every summer these strange patterns appear in fields in the entire world but primarily in United Kingdom. At least some of them are evidently not made by humans. So who creates them ? Is there an alien intelligence behind the phenomena ? If so why do they create them and remain hidden and what is the message ? This documentary explores the phenomenon from various angles. It shows never before seen video footage and stunning areal photos and interviews the world's leading experts on the subject : Charles Mallett, Lucy Pringle, Michael Glickman, Nancy Talbot, Andy Thomas, Miles Johnston, Allan Brown, Francine Blake, Paul Vigay, Karen Alexander, Jonathan Sherwood and Andreas Müller

http://www.matrixwissen.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=482:crop-circles-crossovers-from-another-dimension&catid=74:eine-neue-realitaet&Itemid=76〈=en

Edited by crystal sage

How about some sort of laser lights? Here's a theory that might offer some clues...

http://www.ovnis-arm...rop_circles.htm

As I posted somewhere: If you need a few hundred watts to lift a cube of 1 ounce: How many Kilowatts do you need to lift a ton given that every time you double the weight you have to quadruple the energy input?

Then you can tell me where the ancient Egyptians had their atomic reactor.

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 1

I found a few things about Busty Taylor (sounds like a Bond girl to me). Seems that this investigator was asked to verify a crop circle by a news crew. It was deemed authentic even though the news crew made the circle. The show went on the air. Part of the problem with looking for odd ways to make a crop circle is that it can be done with simple tools. There is no need to introduce masers or lasers or sound. A rope can be used to make a circle. No tower is needed.

Years ago a group from MIT was given the task of creating a crop circle in 4 hours. They managed to create the crop circle plus add in the magnetic particles and the crops had those little holes that the crop circle believers are so keen on pointing out.

This search was fun because I read a short section about some crop circles spotted in Canada. Seems that these and wonderful circles are actually fresh manure spread on the fields by a farmer. The crop circles were manure circles.

Wouldn't you know it the next link I check is pretty good. It describes a person that claimed to make the material that Busty called H-glaze and how the crops became magnetized.

http://www.xstreamscience.org/H_Glaze/H_Glaze_0.htm

Edited by stereologist

The claims made by Pjotr Garjajev and his group sounded suspicious to me so I took the time to look up this person. Seems that this person may not have published any papers. It also appears that claims ascribed to this individual actually might come from others that have posted papers on their websites. It seems that this Pjotr Garjajev has a claim that crop circles are created by a phantom DNA event. He claims DNA is a stargate that communicates inter-dimensionally. He may also be the person responsible for the claim that DNA makes wormholes.

Here is a response to the vibration claims

http://skeptophilia....-frequency.html

DNA Replication at a Distance–reported by Nobel scientist, likely building on research first published in 1992 by Russian scientists, Garaiev and Poponin

http://prof77.wordpress.com/2011/01/28/dna-replication-at-a-distance-reported-by-nobel-scientist/

The Biological Chip in our Cells

Independent of the biochemical function as a protein producer the DNA is a complicated electronic biological chip that communicates with its environment, as latest research from Russia found out.

In the year 1990 a group of scientists got together in Moscow, for whom the study of the human Genoms was too much reduced exclusively to biochemistry. They had recognized that by this viewpoint, which is based rather on orthodox dogmatism than on objective scientific realizations a lot of information remains hidden to us.

Highly-qualified scientists belong to this group, to a large extent from the Russian Academy of Sciences. Beside physicists of the renowned Lebedev institute also molecular biologists participate, bio physicists, geneticists, embryologists and linguists. Director of the project is
Dr. Pjotr Garjajev
, a bio physicist and molecular biologist. He is member of the Russian Academy of Sciences as well as of the Academy of Sciences in New York.

So Pjotr Garjajev also known as Peter Gariev (Dr. Pjotr Garjajev) writing in the August 2009 edition of
: is working with nobel scientist Vladimir Poponin ...

One school of thought insists that humans are actually made of sound and that DNA itself may be a form of sound. Drawing on meticulously documented research, Harvard-trained Leonard Horowitz expertly demonstrates that DNA emits and receives both phonons and photons, or electromagnetic waves of sound and light.

In
the 1990s, according to Dr. Horowitz,...>>> "three Nobel laureates in medicine advanced research <<<< that revealed the primary function of DNA lies not in protein synthesis ... but in the realm of bioacoustic and bioelectric signaling." In recent years a new artistic field called DNA music has even begun to flourish

It therefore seems appropriate, at the very least, to compare DNA to a keyboard with a number of keys that produce the music of life.

But what if on some level we are made of sound? What if in the beginning was the Word? What if the music of the spheres is no myth? What if we ourselves are a harmonic convergence? What if the holographic grid of our being is a linguistic and musical interface between higher-dimensional light, which might be considered a form of divine thought or intention, and sound in higher-dimensional octaves? After all, String Theory posits the existence of many different, theoretically accessible dimensions that appear notationally linked much like strings on a guitar.

Narby repeatedly makes the point that shamans use sound because this allows them to transform some aspect of the genetic code. If DNA is indeed a text, a keyboard, a musical score; if it is true that this score can be rewritten so that it plays a new type of music; and if we live not just in a holographic but in a harmonic universe, then it seems plausible that our bioenergy fields are at least in part composed of higher-dimensional sound.

At the genetic level, sound actually gives rise to light. In a paper entitled "A Holographic Concept of Reality" first appearing in Psychoenergetic Systems in 1975, a team of researchers headlined by Richard Miller outlined a compelling model of "ener-genetic" expression resulting in "precipitated reality": "Superposed coherent waves of different types in the cells interact to form diffraction patterns, firstly in the acoustic [i.e., sound] domain, secondly in the electromagnetic [light] domain." This leads to the manifestation of physical form as a "quantum hologram—a translation between acoustical and optical holograms." Significantly, this sound-light translation that creates the experience of reality occurs in the genome.

http://noeticdigest.wordpress.com/2011/10/11/the-language-of-dna-can-dna-be-reprogrammed-by-words-and-frequencies/

or... http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/08/18/mans-evolutionary-dna-leap-blocked-by-electromagnetic-frequencies-and-chemtrails/

As I posted somewhere: If you need a few hundred watts to lift a cube of 1 ounce: How many Kilowatts do you need to lift a ton given that every time you double the weight you have to quadruple the energy input?

Then you can tell me where the ancient Egyptians had their atomic reactor.

I have read that some thought the pyramids as some sort of power enhancer.. ( many new agey people swear by pyramid power .. they buy little pyramids to keep their fruit fresh.. said that a razor can sharpen itself in one of those pyramids. http://www.pyramid-cafe.in/Power.html

;) Here is what you may have been thinking of.. http://www.spaceagogo.com/e%20episode%205.html

"About the pyramid, I think that it may be an energy plant.

This idea popped into my mind when I read the sentence about granite being used in the King's Chamber.

Pressing high pressure (to granite) produces strong electric energy. And that the pyramid seemed to use water.

Water, high pressure and electricity. Then I hit on the idea that this may have been a nuclear fusion reactor.

I studied physics a little when I was young. I checked the conditions under which nuclear fusion happens, and I was surprised.

First, it needs heavy hydrogen, and it seems that this can be extracted from water in a simple chemical reaction.

Then, by compressing that heavy hydrogen highly, to one hundred million degrees, nuclear fusion can be ignited. And it is possible to contain that energy by making an electromagnetic field with strong voltage.

That is, if heavy hydrogen were under high pressure in the King's Chamber, strong electromagnetic waves would arise from the granite and contain the energy. Moreover once this reaction happened, it would work semi-permanently, as long as water existed.

This is a perfect nuclear fusion reactor, isn't it ? "

"This is only a supposition," he said and taught the idea of nuclear fusion reactor as above. I think that this has high probability.

Nuclear fusion energy arises when heavy hydrogen is heated to one hundred million degrees. This is safe and clean energy because nuclear waste is not produced, as it was in past nuclear reactors and fast-breeder nuclear reactors. Nuclear energy that uses hydrogen will be put to practical use in the middle of the 21th century.

and
The Great Pyramid was built to last as a process plant for a very long time.

The heart of the pyramid is the Kings Chamber and the heart of that is the sarcophagus. This was also the heart of the process. The uranium oxide would have been fitted into the sarcophagus. It may have been put in as bricks or pellets or even in granular form. Depending on the oxide used, the density of uranium oxide is 9 to 11 times that of water. It has no buoyancy at all.

At this point, a review of the types of radiation is in order. Alpha radiation is emitted by uranium and plutonium isotopes. This is the natural decay process for these isotopes and is low energy. It consists of a helium nucleus; it has large mass and low velocity. This helium nucleus very quickly collides with any nucleus around. Six inches of air or a very thin layer of paper will absorb alpha radiation. Beta radiation is an electron with significantly higher energy than alpha. It takes several inches of solid, non-metallic material, or a thin layer of metal, to absorb this radiation. Gamma radiation is very high energy and has no association with any particular particle. It is quite penetrating and is absorbed by very dense material such as lead or gold, or about 15 feet of stone. Under the act of fission, in which a nucleus splits apart into two lighter nuclei, a few neutrons are also released. These neutrons possess high velocity and very high energy. They will pass through metal or stone very well. The materials, which interact with them best, are substances containing a lot of hydrogen, such as water or oil. The protection for workers in a plutonium extraction plant, who are working with fissioning material, consists of alternating layers of leaded glass and clear oil. The leaded glass absorbs gamma radiation and the oil slows down and reflects neutrons.

The sarcophagus was fabricated from a very hard granite, even harder and denser than the rest of the granite used to build the Kings Chamber. This fact is a very significant signature of its function. The interior dimensions of the sarcophagus are very precise. This is consistent with maintaining a very exact amount and geometry of the uranium oxide. The outside of the sarcophagus was rough cut. This reflects the fact that the outside surface of the granite is quite unimportant to the fissioning process. The granite must be able to withstand the high temperature and radiation emitted by the fissioning uranium oxide. It has to survive the damage from radiation for a very long time. It must allow passage of most of the neutrons, which it does. Color photographs show that this granite sarcophagus has undergone radiation and heat damage in a very gradual manner over a very long time. Its appearance is very reminiscent of metals and minerals, which experienced long term radiation in the canyons of the plutonium mills at Hanford. The damage, or “wear”, indicates an operating time of many years.

Yu

I have read that some thought the pyramids as some sort of power enhancer.. ( many new agey people swear by pyramid power .. they buy little pyramids to keep their fruit fresh.. said that a razor can sharpen itself in one of those pyramids. http://www.pyramid-cafe.in/Power.html

;) Here is what you may have been thinking of.. http://www.spaceagog... episode 5.html

[/indent][/indent][/indent]

and

[/indent][/indent]

Yu

I don't know who wrote that BS, but I can assure you they are not. In fact, once you enter your cellphone ceases to work. So much for enhancing power.

Besides that: power does not come from nothing: To 'enhance' power you need a secondary power input. So far, under scrutiny nothing attributed to the pyramids (like drying honey or sharpening razors) has worked. It only seemingly works there where people "believe" it did.

To believe in something working you don't need no pyramid.

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 2

Luc Montagnier's nobel prize has nothing to do with this claim. Two years ago he promised to publish a report which I do not think he did. Instead he leaked something to the press. Until it is published all we have are his claims and nothing else. The date on that article is over 2 years old and still no sign of publication.

I hope you realize that DNA monthly is not a scientific journal or peer reviewed. It is a place for anyone to write an article. Also which nobel prize did Vladimir Poponin win? That sound article is a joke. DNA is made of matter. It is not sound. That chemtrails article is even a bigger joke.

• Like 1

I remember when pyramid power was the rage. A friend of mine made a pyramid to hang over his bed. He tried to sharpen razors. He even lent me his book, which I thought was a gut busting riot of a laugh. Every experiment either worked or was clear evidence for negative energy.

If you need to make an appeal to authority, for example claiming someone was a nobel prize winner, then by all means verify that they did indeed win a nobel prize.

I remember when pyramid power was the rage. A friend of mine made a pyramid to hang over his bed. He tried to sharpen razors. He even lent me his book, which I thought was a gut busting riot of a laugh. Every experiment either worked or was clear evidence for negative energy.

If you need to make an appeal to authority, for example claiming someone was a nobel prize winner, then by all means verify that they did indeed win a nobel prize.

Well, as beekeeper I once tried the honey drying thingy... the honey dried... just as fast as the comparison sample without pyramid. Did not try the razor bid because my skin is too sensitive and wearing one of those thingies on my head to avoid "negative energy" (whatever that might be) just looked to dorky.

But yes... you can use a metal pyramid to enhance radio reception... with slightly less gain than a tuned dipole (or for those who don't know the lingo, 1/4 wave length long cables).

The book would say things like doing a plant experient growing seeds inside and outside of a pyramid. If the plants grew better inside of an experiment they crowed success. If the plants were smaller inside of the experiment they would say it was due to negative energy accumulating in an improperly built pyramid.

I don't know who wrote that BS, but I can assure you they are not. In fact, once you enter your cellphone ceases to work. So much for enhancing power.

Besides that: power does not come from nothing: To 'enhance' power you need a secondary power input. So far, under scrutiny nothing attributed to the pyramids (like drying honey or sharpening razors) has worked. It only seemingly works there where people "believe" it did.

To believe in something working you don't need no pyramid.

Just out of curiosity, what does one /do/ with dried honey?

--Jaylemurph

I remember when pyramid power was the rage.

Note my sig.

Remember that song?

Harte

Just out of curiosity, what does one /do/ with dried honey?

--Jaylemurph

Well, the magic pyramid book suggested that you eat it as candy.

Tastes good too, just nothing for weight conscientious.