Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams of Telekinesis

Psi96

I have been experiencing dreams of telekinesis. While this is happening I can feel myself really concentrating to make these things happen. Telekinesis is possible. You just have to believe that it is possible. I would start with something more simple. Try manifesting energy in your hands and go from there. It is all in thought process. Like a formula. It has to be the same every time to develop a formula that works for you.

8 minutes ago, Dreamer333 said:

I have been experiencing dreams of telekinesis. While this is happening I can feel myself really concentrating to make these things happen. Telekinesis is possible. You just have to believe that it is possible. I would start with something more simple. Try manifesting energy in your hands and go from there. It is all in thought process. Like a formula. It has to be the same every time to develop a formula that works for you.

Do you find yourself holding your breath or concentrating so hard in your sleep that you find yourself holding your breath?  Are you able to move large and small objects the same?  Are you able to float or fly?  I seem to have these kinds of dreams in spurts, like a few nights in a row and then some time passes and then another few days of these dreams.  I have been testing different ways to "activate" it during waking hours over the last 40 years to no avail.  I'll keep trying forever though haha.

3 minutes ago, MrBatman said:

Do you find yourself holding your breath or concentrating so hard in your sleep that you find yourself holding your breath?  Are you able to move large and small objects the same?  Are you able to float or fly?  I seem to have these kinds of dreams in spurts, like a few nights in a row and then some time passes and then another few days of these dreams.  I have been testing different ways to "activate" it during waking hours over the last 40 years to no avail.  I'll keep trying forever though haha.

I sometimes wake up because i'm concentrating so hard I don't believe it is because I am not breathing. You should get a dream journal and Avidly use it. Doing this you'll be exercising your dream state while your awake.

18 minutes ago, Dreamer333 said:

I sometimes wake up because i'm concentrating so hard I don't believe it is because I am not breathing. You should get a dream journal and Avidly use it. Doing this you'll be exercising your dream state while your awake.

I've always kept a dream journal.  I often go back and revisit them.  Mine dreams are often complete action and adventure stories.

• 2 weeks later...

Most part of my life I've been curious with supernatural things but nothing to extreme, I dabbled in the craft when I was younger but not as much since then, it wasn't even on my mind lately. But this morning while I was sleeping I think I was actually tapping into something. In my dream I was floating in this empty room an I turned to my left an there was a floating black orb, an before I could react..... My hearing went completely silent, the pressure around me was immense, it felt like my brain was be crushed. I don't know what was guiding me but it kept telling me break free break free. As I was waking my room fan was grinding against the metal grate like it was bending but once I was fully out of it an awoke my fan sound went back to normal... No grinding sound no nothing. I don't know what that means or what....