Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gross Jar

Helen of Annoy

I'm throwing 1 weeks worth of sandwiches that had gone moldy from my cousin's wardrobe :no: smelt really bad some were ham and cheese

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helen of Annoy

• WhiteMagicWoman

• Lcvec

• Queen in the North

OMG, that poor woman that made herself a cup of batty coffee! Would you believe me I remembered that thread today for no reason at all...

So I’m throwing my psychic ability in because I’m psychic only when it comes to completely useless, bizarre and gross stuff.

I do the same thing. People just stare at me when I watch quiz shows on TV. LOL. I made that picture just for that thread. :D

Can I throw these guys in the jar? They are all pretty gross. :P

alg_jersey_shore_mtv.jpg

All of them?

Sure you can, the author of the infamous Halloween roast has to have some privileges. But you should shred them first, otherwise the silicone bags would float on top of the jar and spoil the whole rotting idea.

I'm throwin in my little sisters tissues, she's sick so they're nice and goopey :lol:

Throw in all the crap that was under my bed, behind the wardrobe and under my desk before I cleaned my room today. That's a few kilograms of nasty stuff for your jar, helen :P

Heh, my jar. It’s our jar, comrade. If it was full of honey then it would be only mine. ;)

I’m brain-dead today, so I’ll just empty my ashtray in our jar, again. I’m getting used to it.

I'm tossing in the worms that came out with the weather this week. Nice and squishy, because it's been raining for more than 6 days! Enough already!

<_<

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I add in a rotten grapefruit.

So rotten that it burned a hole through itself with its own juice.

Mouldy piece of black pudding. If that didn’t turn me vegetarian...