Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

Bracket

I read that this first episode kills more walkers,than the entire first season .

Another great show last night. You can see how some of them have hardened over time. Kill that prisoner was no thing. Last season they would have had a meeting about it, and ended up doing nothing. Things should get real interesting in the coming weeks.

Another great show last night. You can see how some of them have hardened over time. Kill that prisoner was no thing. Last season they would have had a meeting about it, and ended up doing nothing. Things should get real interesting in the coming weeks.

Machete to the head. Oww. Definitely the best season yet IMHO

Eh. as the said. "*hit happens"

Great episode. Only a few minor continuity issues but that is nitpicky.

nitpicky is good with this stuff. list them.

nitpicky is good with this stuff. list them.

Well I thought it was odd when they were first getting ready to leave the caffiteria that there was only one walker there. When first they went in there were at least a dozen banging on the door and they were only in there for like ten minutes.

Also when they went back to the cell block and the prisoners followed them. Why didn't they close the cell door after the prisoners came in. They just left it open which lead me to believe that any walkers that may have been following them would have just come in after them.

And lastly it struck me odd that when they went back to the cafateria to check the food stores they just kind of got there. No mention of the gang of walkers they encountered and never finished off at the end of the first episode.

Again just nitpicky stuff, but it was good enough for me to overlook those little things.

Edited by Grey14
  • Like 1

Well I thought it was odd when they were first getting ready to leave the caffiteria that there was only one walker there. When first they went in there were at least a dozen banging on the door and they were only in there for like ten minutes.

This x 1000. I couldn't figure it out either. Bar to door to stop one walker, when they had already slaughtered 50 or so?

NO ONE CAN STOP HERSCHEL!

I really hope they follow the books when it comes time to battle the Governor and leave the prison.

And they'd better bring in Tyrese.

Spoiler: I really want to see Rick lose his hand.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

NO ONE CAN STOP HERSCHEL!

I really hope they follow the books when it comes time to battle the Governor and leave the prison.

And they'd better bring in Tyrese.

Spoiler: I really want to see Rick lose his hand.

I thought I read somewhere that they were not going to bring in Tyrese, I think T-dog is the token black guy.

Oh I think there will be a battle for the prison but I have to wonder if it will be this season. I don't think they are going to make the Governer as sicko as he was in the comic. I think they are going for that intelligent phsyco vibe.

I doubt that rick will lose his hand this season, maybe next season. But I am hoping that his wife bites the big one this season. I mena she and the baby did die in the comics. pplus I cant stand her character.

Oh I think there will be a battle for the prison but I have to wonder if it will be this season. I don't think they are going to make the Governer as sicko as he was in the comic. I think they are going for that intelligent phsyco vibe.

I have the same feeling about The Governor. From the previews he looks and acts a lot more "intelligent psycho." Although I did read that as he's in the show more, he'll start to look the way he did in the comic. So that should be interesting.

I thought I read somewhere that they were not going to bring in Tyrese, I think T-dog is the token black guy.

I doubt that rick will lose his hand this season, maybe next season. But I am hoping that his wife bites the big one this season. I mena she and the baby did die in the comics. pplus I cant stand her character.

Looks like they may have tyrese after all: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=56739

cool thanks. although the Lori part....shucks <_<

I want to see her ripped apart by gunfire. You up to date on the books? Only 4 original people left.

I want to see her ripped apart by gunfire. You up to date on the books? Only 4 original people left.

no I am not but I did read some wiki updates that filled in the blanks. Sucks that glen is dead. One of my favorite characters.

no I am not but I did read some wiki updates that filled in the blanks. Sucks that glen is dead. One of my favorite characters.

Glen got it good. Only Rick, Carl, Angela and Michonne are left, though I guess Michonne wasn't one of the the original group. So many spoilers...

I like that there are two storylines now. The Governor is so bad he has Merle as a lap-dog. Michonne and Andrea have a weird chemistry that I haven't figured out yet.

Wow. I'm not going to give it away to those who haven't seen it yet, but that happened a lot sooner than I expected.

OK, number one it was like a season finale. Number two, we were told the two characters we are talking about were supposed to be around for awhile.

Lori, we were told, was a PITA but she'd be aroudn for awhile. T-Dog, who people were wondering about and liked, was supposedly having a long story built around him.

and then BOOOOM, both are gone in truly bloody fashion. And then the whole Carl thing! One helluva show. I like Talking Dead as well. I watch Boardwalk Empire real time and then TWD on DVR at which point go to the end of the last game on TV and then TD on DVR..

My wife hates it and laments on who would watch this horrible gore but manages to see every show...somehow. Somehow. :yes::tsu:

OK, number one it was like a season finale. Number two, we were told the two characters we are talking about were supposed to be around for awhile.

Lori, we were told, was a PITA but she'd be aroudn for awhile. T-Dog, who people were wondering about and liked, was supposedly having a long story built around him.

and then BOOOOM, both are gone in truly bloody fashion. And then the whole Carl thing! One helluva show. I like Talking Dead as well. I watch Boardwalk Empire real time and then TWD on DVR at which point go to the end of the last game on TV and then TD on DVR..

Who promised that? I personally know that one of them knew about their death before the season even started.

Who promised that? I personally know that one of them knew about their death before the season even started.

I am pretty much limited to The Talking Dead but also read it on some interview. Honestly, I don't believe anything I hear about this show because they off whoever they want whenever they want and change their minds when they want to. I really don't think there are many NS spoilers around. Yeah, like a broken clock some are right twice a day but I think they surprise us all to often.