Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

Bracket

RIP T dogg. Never much like Lori, but that was terrible. That was the best show yet.

shoulda spoilered that preacherman, but we forgive ya :)

All I could say after that episode was holy **** balls!

talk about a complete 180 in the pace of the show compared to last season.

Dang I had a theory about t-dogg to that now I will never know.

Edited by Grey14

Wow. I'm not going to give it away to those who haven't seen it yet, but that happened a lot sooner than I expected.

I was expecting it soon but seeing as it barely phased me in the comic, I was not expecting it to be so depressing. Now my question is what are they going to do with the baby?

I didn't think they'd have Judy (if they name her that) killed the way she was in the comic because well, it's pretty dark. But I did expect her to die when Lori did, or just be stillborn or something.

I purposely do not read possible season spoilers,so I did not see this coming at all. I actually cried.

Just when I thought it couodnt get any more grim .

I hate the governor . He looks like Bill from True Blood ,and is far creepier,and not as cool

I'm SO glad they finally killed Lori! I wish her death had been more like the comics where she gets blow apart by gun fire...with the baby. And it would seem they're fast tracking Carl into the badass that he is in the books, as well.

Rick better lose that hand this season! BEFORE the mid-season break!

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

I purposely do not read possible season spoilers,so I did not see this coming at all. I actually cried.

I hate the governor . He looks like Bill from True Blood ,and is far creepier,and not as cool

Glad to know the spoiler thing is worth it!

Great episode

with two main characters biting the dust.

The series picked up much needed momentum.

Cant wait til next week.

• Like 1

I'm digging The Governor a lot so far, as a character anyway. I think David Morrissey is doing an awesome job. Just curious to see what direction they're taking him and exactly how creepy he'll get.

• Like 2

Alright, screw it... I'm finding a place to buy the damn books tomorrow.

Love this show.

You should. I'd go as far to say it is the best comic being written right now, and it's my favorite comic series. :tu:

• Like 1

Carl not crying while Rick broke down says new storyline!

He was partly crying,because how Carl was acting,told him what Carl had done . That's life changing . Carl is never going to be the same,especially after how badly her had been treating her . Guilt ,and then ....yah,he's all ****ed up now,and Rick knows it .

• Like 2

I'm digging The Governor a lot so far, as a character anyway. I think David Morrissey is doing an awesome job. Just curious to see what direction they're taking him and exactly how creepy he'll get.

Umm,he has how many *blanks* in jars,in a special viewing room ....how much creepier can he get ?!

• Like 1

Umm,he has how many *blanks* in jars,in a special viewing room ....how much creepier can he get ?!

Well if they take him as far as they did in the comic, he can get A LOT creepier.

Well if they take him as far as they did in the comic, he can get A LOT creepier.

that's an understatement. Right now he is giving me a kind of hannibal lecter intelligent/charismatic psycho vibe which I kind of dig. alot of possiblities in that.

that's an understatement. Right now he is giving me a kind of hannibal lecter intelligent/charismatic psycho vibe which I kind of dig. alot of possiblities in that.

You can say that again. I like how he uses the dead National Guard troop as a way to keep his people under his control in his speech.

• Like 1

Things are really heating up! My wife made it all the way till Rick cut up the bloated zombie. She hates teh show so much she watches every single episode and then blames me for the grossness and leaves but makes it back for a rewind.. LOL

• Like 2

Another great episode love the last scene

has Rick gone over the cuckoos nest or is there more intrigues developing at the prison maybe the explanation for the POV outside the prison gates?

And

Michonne will be hunted or hunting?

Another whole week.

Are we going to find out anything about Carol?

So that episode was hands down one of my favorite of the whole series so far. I honestly wasn't sure if they'd include Penny or the um "party" in Woodbury.

Spoilers DON'T READ ,as I have no idea how to do the spoiler link .

OK,who are the three graves ? I didn't see Loris body moved . No one went back in until Rick did ,right ?

Carol never came out .

Was anything left of T Dogg ?

Who are in the graves ? Are they just symbolic ? I'm perplexed .

copy what is below this line

[spoiler]
put your text here
[/spoiler]

Click on the little box between the pencil eraser and FONT and select spoiler. Does the same as the code posted here

Spoilers DON'T READ ,as I have no idea how to do the spoiler link .

OK,who are the three graves ? I didn't see Loris body moved . No one went back in until Rick did ,right ?

Carol never came out .

Was anything left of T Dogg ?

Who are in the graves ? Are they just symbolic ? I'm perplexed .

Lori's body was eaten by the zombie found near the location of her death. Remember, it was all bloated from consuming Lori. I guess there was not enough left of TDog either for him to resurrect.

I am not sure about the graves or whether they are symbolic or for future use in case of death of Rick's gang? I am also perplexed by it.