Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

Bracket

Daryl .... WAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!

Daryl lost big points with me. Hope they both get bit. Or Daryl sees what a douch bag his brother is before Rick and his group has to kill them.

Daryl .... WAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!

I like the way the story is going i get a good laugh out of merle im pulling for him haha,Rick though im starting to wonder WTF!

I dont like the baby.

I wish his mother would come and take him off the set.

Zombie-land is no place for a baby.

• Like 2

I dont like the baby.

I wish his mother would come and take him off the set.

Zombie-land is no place for a baby.

Hate to say it,unless the baby goes zombie.

As for Daryl ,I have hopes.

Rick is having a nervous breakdown .That seems to be obvious. He has guilt over his wife's death ,and its taking a massive toll .Given the environ ,I don't see him getting better . Its not conducive to recovering from a breakdown .

No tea and honey toast ,with nice tranqs in a warm bed,watching Jerry Springer .

I think Rick will further descend into madness. The overwhelming burden of keeping those left alive in his camp is taking a heavy toll. That's why he keeps pushing any potential newcomers away and hardly bats an eyelash when Daryl leaves, one less person to be responsible for. Eventually a time will come when he realizes the forces of Woodbury and the Governor will be too much to contend with and will bring in Micchione, Tyreese's group and maybe even Merle. And as for Andrea, I'm pretty sure the only point of her character is to make stupid decisions.

I think Rick will further descend into madness. The overwhelming burden of keeping those left alive in his camp is taking a heavy toll. That's why he keeps pushing any potential newcomers away and hardly bats an eyelash when Daryl leaves, one less person to be responsible for. Eventually a time will come when he realizes the forces of Woodbury and the Governor will be too much to contend with and will bring in Micchione, Tyreese's group and maybe even Merle. And as for Andrea, I'm pretty sure the only point of her character is to make stupid decisions.

Yeah im about ready to see andrea become a zombie breakfast,her constant meddling and crying about everything is getting really annoying.I think at some point Micchione,daryl,and merle will team up and do some serious asskicking!Yes i know micchione and merle team up?Just saying could happen they both now must have a dislike for the gov,and those 3 are the biggest badasses on the show so........

Glenn is starting to man up too. Throw him in and you got a United Colors of Benneton ad of asskicking.

• Like 1

Glenn is starting to man up too. Throw him in and you got a United Colors of Benneton ad of asskicking.

Yeah glenn has actually suprised me the past few episodes

I've not read the books. What's up with Michonne? All she does is glare at people silently. I realize it's not a happy world, but she acts like she's ticked off with anyone who's alive.

I've not read the books. What's up with Michonne? All she does is glare at people silently. I realize it's not a happy world, but she acts like she's ticked off with anyone who's alive.

I agree, they need to get her more involved but I'd guess that is coming soon.

She is the mostly over drawn character I have seen for a long long time. Always having the self-righteous look of a 6-year-old who has just been grounded.

It's probably the only real annoyance I can find in a show that I otherwise enjoy a lot.

Edited by FLOMBIE

Daryl lost big points with me. Hope they both get bit. Or Daryl sees what a douch bag his brother is before Rick and his group has to kill them.

I know what you mean about Daryl but he is still the best character in the show.. As for Rick and the group killing them, the group are far too weak now without Daryl, I think the group also will be worried about their security after losing Daryl, especially now Rick seems to be losing it.

Love Daryl, in the comics though his character never existed but he does have a huge fan base so hopefully he won't get killed off. I have a feeling he will return to the fold.

I know no one there has psych experience but surely someone would have the insight that yelling at thin air and claiming to talk to people on a phone that doesn't work isn't the actions of a healthy person in regards to Rick.

Poor Glenn he has been really growing and showing his strengths but now his mind is also mucked up, even though Maggie told him she was ok, you get the feeling that he believes she was raped by the gov and he's having trouble dealing with that.

• Like 1

Yeah was a good one,in a way wish it was already over with so i could own them all haha

I've been hearing lots of good things about The Walking Dead. My brother's been trying to get me to watch it for ages. I played Episode 1 of the Walking Dead computer game when I heard it won Game of the Year 2012 by many, and I loved it. Haven't got around to playing the other episodes yet but it's on my to-do list.

In any case, I managed to get a hold of Season 1 and 2 of the Walking Dead yesterday. Last night I was just about headed to bed (about 2am), and I thought I'd just watch fifteen minutes of episode 1 just to see what it was like. Four episodes later and it's 7:30am, I'm wondering where the last few hours of my life went. I loved it. Just finished Season 1 about ten minutes ago. I'm going out to dinner tonight and when I get home I think I'm going to try and get stuck into season 2. Hopefully it won't be too long before I've caught up with the U.S release dates :devil:

• Like 3

I've been hearing lots of good things about The Walking Dead. My brother's been trying to get me to watch it for ages. I played Episode 1 of the Walking Dead computer game when I heard it won Game of the Year 2012 by many, and I loved it. Haven't got around to playing the other episodes yet but it's on my to-do list.

In any case, I managed to get a hold of Season 1 and 2 of the Walking Dead yesterday. Last night I was just about headed to bed (about 2am), and I thought I'd just watch fifteen minutes of episode 1 just to see what it was like. Four episodes later and it's 7:30am, I'm wondering where the last few hours of my life went. I loved it. Just finished Season 1 about ten minutes ago. I'm going out to dinner tonight and when I get home I think I'm going to try and get stuck into season 2. Hopefully it won't be too long before I've caught up with the U.S release dates :devil:

Once it drags you in it wont let go :lol:

• Like 1

In any case, I managed to get a hold of Season 1 and 2 of the Walking Dead yesterday. Last night I was just about headed to bed (about 2am), and I thought I'd just watch fifteen minutes of episode 1 just to see what it was like. Four episodes later and it's 7:30am, I'm wondering where the few hours of my life went. I loved it. Just finished Season 1 about ten minutes ago. I'm going out to dinner tonight and when I get home I think I'm going to try and get stuck into season 2. Hopefully it won't be too long before I've caught up with the U.S release dates :devil:

This is exactly how I got into Dexter. I don't have cable .I knew all about it ,and wanted to see it.Someone I know tapes them all,so he lent me the first eight episodes.

I started at like 11pm.Oh,I will watch one....

It was 7am when I passed out watching the last episode.

• Like 1

Kick ass episode .

DDDAARRRYLLLLL ..... :wub:

Now now give mr merle some credit :P Think this dude is going to suprise some people!

• Like 2

Whatever you do, dont let season 2 turn you off. It slows down big time, but it goes out with a bang. Plus season 3 has just been amazing.

• Like 1

Whatever you do, dont let season 2 turn you off. It slows down big time, but it goes out with a bang. Plus season 3 has just been amazing.

Agreed preach!The first episode of the second half of the split season was a bit slow though was kind of expected,this last episode rocked! :tu: I also expect i will be a bit angry when the cliffhanger for this season comes up :lol: