Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

Bracket

I don't know how to work the spoiler thingy......

As has already been said, you can access it through the panel of options when you use the "More Reply Options" button. Alternatively, you could simply type the tags in as follows:

[spoiler]This is a spoiler[/spoiler]

Without the Code box I used, when you use those tags exactly as I did it will look as follows:

This is a spoiler

Hope that helps :tu:

Have fun with the Oscars, Merc.

At least you can watch it first as soon as it comes out. Here in Australia if you have pay-tv you can access it 33 hours after it airs in the U.S. If you don't have pay-tv (I don't), there is no legal way of watching The Walking Dead until it comes out on DVD. But my brother copies it for me every week now he knows I'm into it. I'll have it hopefully in the next couple of days. So yeah, for us non-Americans who won't get it for a few days yet, everyone please use the spoiler tags!

Have fun with the Oscars, Merc.

At least you can watch it first as soon as it comes out. Here in Australia if you have pay-tv you can access it 33 hours after it airs in the U.S. If you don't have pay-tv (I don't), there is no legal way of watching The Walking Dead until it comes out on DVD. But my brother copies it for me every week now he knows I'm into it. I'll have it hopefully in the next couple of days. So yeah, for us non-Americans who won't get it for a few days yet, everyone please use the spoiler tags!

So Spoilers tags for sure. No worries, we have been doing that all along anyways(best posters on the IMHO). Love of my life has drifted off but bloody DVR is acting up so have to watch live. Great stuff so far/ Andrea is awesome and the new center.

Edited by Merc14

My son and I have the first two seasons on Blu-ray. (I rarely buy movies to keep). We're looking forward to season three. I even bought him The Walking Dead Board game and a couple of The Walking Dead zombie figurines. I guess we are fans.

• Like 1

My son and I have the first two seasons on Blu-ray. (I rarely buy movies to keep). We're looking forward to season three. I even bought him The Walking Dead Board game and a couple of The Walking Dead zombie figurines. I guess we are fans.

If you're into good zombie board games, I played one called "Last Night on Earth". I haven't any basis for comparison but I really liked the game, and all the online reviews say that this was better than the Walking Dead board game. Just putting it out there :D Edited by Paranoid Android

If you're into good zombie board games, I played one called "Last Night on Earth". I haven't any basis for comparison but I really liked the game, and all the online reviews say that this was better than the Walking Dead board game. Just putting it out there :D

I might look into that. Thanks.

Well I've just watched Episode 11. For the sake of those who haven't seen it yet:

It looks like Andrea definitely did NOT drive the van. It also looks like they might not actually tell us who drove the van.

But all that said and done, this is probably the quietest episode of The Walking Dead I have ever seen. Nothing really happened. Only one incident with zombies and that was pretty short, the rest was just people talking, particularly sowing the seeds for future episodes with the Governor/Andrea/Rick. I'm hoping this episode was like catching your breath for a sprint, you're tired and catching your breath, building up steam to get ready to go 110% in the next sprint. I have a feeling the next episode or two will explode, and this episode may have been laying the groundwork for that explosion

• Like 1

Well I've just watched Episode 11. For the sake of those who haven't seen it yet:

It looks like Andrea definitely did NOT drive the van. It also looks like they might not actually tell us who drove the van.

But all that said and done, this is probably the quietest episode of The Walking Dead I have ever seen. Nothing really happened. Only one incident with zombies and that was pretty short, the rest was just people talking, particularly sowing the seeds for future episodes with the Governor/Andrea/Rick. I'm hoping this episode was like catching your breath for a sprint, you're tired and catching your breath, building up steam to get ready to go 110% in the next sprint. I have a feeling the next episode or two will explode, and this episode may have been laying the groundwork for that explosion

Well said PA,I think just as you stated somewhere in next 2 episodes things get serious.Everything is pointing to that conclusion.I got a bit bored with last nights episode aswell,sometimes the storyline has to be set up though i guess.

Rick and Mishone are about to get into some serious dodo, having Karl there will kick it up a notch. In the comic Rick looses a hand Mishone is raped by the govonor and karl isn`t even suppose to be there. However this is not the comics but it`s kinda playing on this leed up. Ok never mind what I just said.

• Like 1

- The driver of the van thing I raised was most likely much ado about nothing.

- The zombie abuse by Andrea and Milton was, possibly, the nastiest thing I have seen on TWD. We need a poll. LOL.

- It was a "quiet" episode but set up so many things like:

Andrea not knifing the governor after sleeping with him.

Tyrese and his team joining forces with the governor. Will he give him the layout to the prison? If so then this will be a major stray from the comics.

Indeed, Merc, What will happen next with Andrea and/or Tyrese

I agree on all you said and it saves me writing it now.

I do watch the clip for the next coming week and it looks pretty awsome. Andrea just doesn't seem to grow on me.

Indeed, Merc, What will happen next with Andrea and/or Tyrese

According to the comics, Tyrese becomes a major character and deputy to Rick but Darryl s already fulfilling that function so who knows where thsi is going. I haven't read the comics so maybe one of those folks can chime in..

This is absolutely ridiciuious.

I don't know whether if it's anything to do with me running the risk of getting square eyes...

But I've only seen series one of the Walking Dead.

It could also have something to do with the fact that Channel Five is a minority channel.

However it's pretty interesting that they call them " walkers" instead of the usual zombies.

It could well be that in this universe zombies don't appear in their pop culture.

Unless it's short for the walking dead.

So does that make the protagonists the " walking alive?"

It was still pretty good and we even had time for a love triangle.

Btw it was my brother that recommended this series to me.

I just cant stand andrea tired of her whining meddling ways maybe she will just get bit and mishone can take her out haha

If you have only saw the first season brown season 2 can be a bit of a lull,by season 3 though its hard to stop watching.

I just cant stand andrea tired of her whining meddling ways maybe she will just get bit and mishone can take her out haha

If you have only saw the first season brown season 2 can be a bit of a lull,by season 3 though its hard to stop watching.

So it's a question of when you pop you can't stop.

It's a shame really because zombies are usually a pretty good turn- on for me.

I can possibly explain season number two because the protagonists needed a lull in the action.

You know time to take stock of the situation but that means less camera time for the zombies.

It's a good thing season three picked up where season one left.

Or else this thread would have barely got past five pages.

I wasn't exactly taking notes when watching series one like I did with Battleship.

But I'm certain Andrew Lincoln's character is still knocking about.

I also know he got out of a tight spot when he was inside that tank.

And what happened to that psycho that was chained to the pipe?

I don't think it's practicable for him to be left as zombie bait in that situation.

The zombies can't even climb the stairs!

Edited by Medium Brown

So it's a question of when you pop you can't stop.

It's a shame really because zombies are usually a pretty good turn- on for me.

I can possibly explain season number two because the protagonists needed a lull in the action.

You know time to take stock of the situation but that means less camera time for the zombies.

It's a good thing season three picked up where season one left.

Or else this thread would have barely got past five pages.

I wasn't exactly taking notes when watching series one like I did with Battleship.

But I'm certain Andrew Lincoln's character is still knocking about.

I also know he got out of a tight spot when he was inside that tank.

And what happened to that psycho that was chained to the pipe?

I don't think it's practicable to be left for zombie bait in that situation.

No season 2 was necessary for story building and character development,wasnt completely pointless lol

Merle the guy chained to the pipe cut his hand off and got away.I think his storyline is coming close to a wild end soon or his character evolves i into something else entirely.

• Like 1

No season 2 was necessary for story building and character development,wasnt completely pointless lol

Merle the guy chained to the pipe cut his hand off and got away.I think his storyline is coming close to a wild end soon or his character evolves i into something else entirely.

So it's worth it if I get the second series on DVD?

So it's worth it if I get the second series on DVD?

Yes if you enjoy the show i would definitely get season 2,i missed 3 or 4 episodes and was almost lost when i got back to it.Had to wait for reruns to catch up on a few things haha.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to it, whatever the case

Yep, the game was released by Telltale Games and is available via download HERE for Steam (every now and then Telltale has a special where they'll let you download the first episode free, so if you wait you may get lucky to try episode 1 for free - but otherwise it's not that expensive a game to download). There's five episodes, I've only played the first, but it's absolutely amazing. The graphics aren't fantastic, but the way the story just ropes you in is great. The choices you make all affect the way people relate to you, the group dynamics. Not at all similar to other point-and-click adventure games I've played.

I only managed to download what looked like a taster, on the PS3..

I played it until Lee? escaped with the little girl and 2 guys from the street out side the gilrs house in a car.

I really enjoyed it, even though it was 10 minutes play. The graphics were not an issue, I still got the feel of the game..

Damn them... now I have to buy it.

Glad you enjoyed it. Your journey is just beginning :ph34r:

Edited by Paranoid Android

I can't wait for next episode...I love love this show and I am a very picky person when it comes to my shows hehe.

I was hoping Michonne would of sliced Andrea's head in the last episode but we all know that won't happen,she's probably the most hated character. As an actor she is definitely playing her part right but her character p!$$e$ me off in the show.

• Like 2

Kick ass episode . I so hate the governor ....and Andrea is just a wishy washy twank . Feh

• Like 2