Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

Bracket

Great episode and check this data out

http://www.nytimes.c...gewanted=2&_r=0

TWD is kicking ass on Sunday nights.

Morgan scene was great and Michonne getting some acceptance means that, finally, she can start fleshing out the part. Michonne had a real role tonight and it was overdue They need to get her more lines and I think that is finally happening. Rick is back and good to go which I am happy about and Carl is all grown up at 13. He is stone cold. Next week bullets fly. I really liked this episode and will watch again. Superb acting. Morgan will be back, I am sure, in some way or another.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

Just watched the new episode, it was great!! Talking dead was great as well, the preview got me pumped up for the next episode, governor and Rick will finally settle things face to face

Loved this week's episode. Had some cool moments...

Michione is being fleshed out as a character, Morgan returns (that was awesome, though I wish he'd gone with the crew). Rick's getting back on track. Not sure what to make of that guy at the beginning who kept on asking for a ride, who *extra spoiler* died at the end. Where is this heading? Rick's turned back several people, from this guy to Tyrese (being the two that pop to mind, but not the only ones). Is the zombie-apocalypse going to be all about suspicion and fear for anyone who is not in your crew?

Really looking forward to next week now :yes:

Us poor sods in the world Down Under do not get the Talking Dead, so I'll just take your word that it's a good program. Hopefully it will be on the DVD/Bluray release of the show in the Extras section :whistle:

Edited by Paranoid Android

Michione is being fleshed out as a character, Morgan returns (that was awesome, though I wish he'd gone with the crew). Rick's getting back on track. Not sure what to make of that guy at the beginning who kept on asking for a ride, who *extra spoiler* died at the end. Where is this heading? Rick's turned back several people, from this guy to Tyrese (being the two that pop to mind, but not the only ones). Is the zombie-apocalypse going to be all about suspicion and fear for anyone who is not in your crew?

Us poor sods in the world Down Under do not get the Talking Dead, so I'll just take your word that it's a good program. Hopefully it will be on the DVD/Bluray release of the show in the Extras section :whistle:

Looking forward to next week aswell PA.

I think rick turning strangers away is just a way of viewing others that have yet to prove themselves as a ally or threat as a potential fly in the ointment.Since the battle with the gov is in the making it is probably best just to trust a small,loyal,cohesive unit than some group of unknowns who may or may not have loyalties elsewhere.

• Like 1

Awesome episode ! Shades of another era. Sad,but quite moving .

• Like 1

I'll have to check to be sure but you should be able to watch episodes n their website. I know they have an extra 15 minutes on the website for sure which is available 24 hours after the original was televised.

I will probably watch the show from begining to end in the black and white look also.Might be like watching it back in the 50's haha

I'll have to check to be sure but you should be able to watch episodes n their website. I know they have an extra 15 minutes on the website for sure which is available 24 hours after the original was televised.

Which website? And are you sure these are available to watch from outside the United States (I've too often been denied access to video from the U.S. because they are copyrighted to that region only).

Which website? And are you sure these are available to watch from outside the United States (I've too often been denied access to video from the U.S. because they are copyrighted to that region only).

Try here http://www.amctv.com/shows/talking-dead

Don't know about teh overseas thing.

• Like 1

Looking forward to next week aswell PA.

I think rick turning strangers away is just a way of viewing others that have yet to prove themselves as a ally or threat as a potential fly in the ointment.Since the battle with the gov is in the making it is probably best just to trust a small,loyal,cohesive unit than some group of unknowns who may or may not have loyalties elsewhere.

they were discussing the episode on talking dead and someone said the episode was about trust, that backpack guy calling for help but they just drove by without so much as a glance shows that they are realizing that everyone is a threat. When Rick sees his friend isolated and shattered he tells him he must come back from it, but really he is talking to himself because he sees himself in his friend, Rick has been pushing people away and he realizes what it can do to you. Rick learns an important lesson and tells himself he must come back from the hole he's been hiding in
  • Like 1

they were discussing the episode on talking dead and someone said the episode was about trust, that backpack guy calling for help but they just drove by without so much as a glance shows that they are realizing that everyone is a threat. When Rick sees his friend isolated and shattered he tells him he must come back from it, but really he is talking to himself because he sees himself in his friend, Rick has been pushing people away and he realizes what it can do to you. Rick learns an important lesson and tells himself he must come back from the hole he's been hiding in

Nice observation!I really didnt think about rick seeing the same thing could possibly happen or had been happening to himself.I just looked at it from the perspective i would have if in the same situation trust only a few and keep a keen eye even on them lol.

Yeah lol I was thinking the same thing but rick opens up to michonne after talks to his long lost friend and admits he sees his dead wife. Michonne responds by saying she used to talk to her dead boyfriend, a trust is develpoing between them. Notice how rick sees his friend piling and burning walkers, he leaves promising to be the leader the group needs, and not the heartbroken man his friend has become. Rick needs to lean on others to survive. I lauphed when michonne said " the mat said welcome" lol

• Like 1

For a split second last night I almost turned it off when Rick was Fighting with Morgan.... if they kill Rick off.. im done... or Daryl for that matter.... lol.

• Like 2

Yeah lol I was thinking the same thing but rick opens up to michonne after talks to his long lost friend and admits he sees his dead wife. Michonne responds by saying she used to talk to her dead boyfriend, a trust is develpoing between them. Notice how rick sees his friend piling and burning walkers, he leaves promising to be the leader the group needs, and not the heartbroken man his friend has become. Rick needs to lean on others to survive. I lauphed when michonne said " the mat said welcome" lol

Yeah i got a good laugh when she said that about the mat haha.Michone and merle are my favorite characters,think both of there roles are about to really pick up.The whole show and the cast are great though,only one i really cant stand is andrea.She is annoying as hell lol

• Like 1

Carl is starting to turn into a real character too .I have a feeling he's going to be very interesting in seasons to come .

• Like 1

I caught up with yesterdays episode and have a few obseravtions.

I have avoided this thread all day just in case of “Non-compliant” spoiler rule breakers. Last weeks, next weeks preview looked more action packed than this week’s episode, none the less I wasn’t disappointed but I have a couple of observations: • Not sure if my recording had glitches. At the beginning when they were stuck in the mud with the car and the walkers surrounded the car, Rick wound the window down and said cover your ears, while he shot one.. The next clip showed them outside the car and all the walkers were dead? Did I miss anything? • Poor hitchhiker, would you have picked him up? I think I would, however I am surprised he was still alive traveling like he was. • Am I the only one that felt sorry for the caged rats used as bait at the bar? • Good to see Rick back in a normal frame of mind. • What’s the black & white WD the mentioned at the end? It looks like next week it’s a Rick V Gov stand off.

I caught up with yesterdays episode and have a few obseravtions.

I have avoided this thread all day just in case of “Non-compliant” spoiler rule breakers. Last weeks, next weeks preview looked more action packed than this week’s episode, none the less I wasn’t disappointed but I have a couple of observations: • Not sure if my recording had glitches. At the beginning when they were stuck in the mud with the car and the walkers surrounded the car, Rick wound the window down and said cover your ears, while he shot one.. The next clip showed them outside the car and all the walkers were dead? Did I miss anything? • Poor hitchhiker, would you have picked him up? I think I would, however I am surprised he was still alive traveling like he was. • Am I the only one that felt sorry for the caged rats used as bait at the bar? • Good to see Rick back in a normal frame of mind. • What’s the black & white WD the mentioned at the end? It looks like next week it’s a Rick V Gov stand off.

No worries you didnt miss anything,considering rick just got his wits back and has plans to battle the gov probably best not to take a new member on who you know nothing about.The black and white will just be the episodes in black and white haha.

• Like 1

Yeah i got a good laugh when she said that about the mat haha.Michone and merle are my favorite characters,think both of there roles are about to really pick up.The whole show and the cast are great though,only one i really cant stand is andrea.She is annoying as hell lol

I like michonne too :) indeed andrea is annoying, especially when she accidentally shot Daryl in season 2. They told her not to shoot but nooo she has to be ignorant and shoot anyway. My name is andrea too...-_- why couldn't they give her some other name? I too think merel and michonne will get a more significant role as the story progresses
  • Like 1

Try here http://www.amctv.com...ws/talking-dead

Don't know about teh overseas thing.

Thanks, unfortunately I receive the following message when I clicked the video:

"The video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed in your current country or location"

Ah well, Australia's still the greatest country in the world, even if we can't get this show :yes:

Edited by Paranoid Android

Thanks, unfortunately I receive the following message when I clicked the video:

"The video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed in your current country or location"

Ah well, Australia's still the greatest country in the world, even if we can't get this show :yes:

Sorry mate.

Just watched the show tonight. Now my daughters returned to UNI I have to wait till the next day in Australia. (Must learn to download shows myself)

I think this episode brought Rick back and we really began to see more of Michonnes personality, the mat one liner had me laughing.

I was with you X when I first saw them leave the backpacker behind, the self sacrificer in me was like NO, but when I put myself in their position I could understand their point, It could have been a trap by the gov or anything.

Survival is the main thing in a situation like that especially when you have children also depending on you, I think just about everything you've been brought up on (for a relatively normal decent person) has to change.

Next week looks interesting, but please can someone slit Andreas throat that girl drives me nuts!

Edited by Tia
  • Like 3

I realize that everyone hates Andrea for various reasons but damn, no one looks better chopping a zombie's arms off than she does! She has 100 things moving at the same time, all in different directions. :yes:

I realize that everyone hates Andrea for various reasons but damn, no one looks better chopping a zombie's arms off than she does! She has 100 things moving at the same time, all in different directions. :yes:

Agreed merc her story line has had many different directions,some being all at the same time.We know by now where most of the main characters stand,Andrea seems as if she could go in any direction at any time.I will say she keeps things interesting lol