Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

Bracket

I'll read your links next time I come on Merc. i just needed some fun thinking after reading a disgusting thread ( in terms of members behaviour) in the crypto section.

Anyway I've fully converted to 'he may the smelliest and dirtiest but all the ladies want to do him... Daryl Dixon' lol!

To that point who else has watched The Boondock Saints 1 & 2? William Defoe in the first movie was fabulous.

boondock_saints.jpg

I'll read your links next time I come on Merc. i just needed some fun thinking after reading a disgusting thread ( in terms of members behaviour) in the crypto section.

Anyway I've fully converted to 'he may the smelliest and dirtiest but all the ladies want to do him... Daryl Dixon' lol!

To that point who else has watched The Boondock Saints 1 & 2? William Defoe in the first movie was fabulous.

boondock_saints.jpg

You gotta love Daryl, he is a legend and becoming a real team player also,

I just jope the writers don't thorw us a curve ball and kill him off next season.

• Like 2

I think Daryl would be one of the most popular characters on the show and while I know they have to keep us in suspense with characters deaths but if they leave us with only characters we can't connect to it would eventually lead to the shows death.

By the comics the Gov should be dead but he's actually popular as well so that may be one of the reasons they've kept him still alive.

• Like 2

You gotta love Daryl, he is a legend and becoming a real team player also,

I just jope the writers don't thorw us a curve ball and kill him off next season.

Daryl got his own game as well. Very popular.

Shame the game was a bit disappointing. lol

Coffey, what's the first game like? I don't normally play anything but karaoke on the xbox, but I've been told the first one is all about thinking and making decisions on the spot.

Problem is it's been sold out everywhere here for over a month and I'm getting a bit p**d that they haven't got new stock in yet.

I wouldn't think I'd be the sort to worry about a game lol.

I don't normally play anything but karaoke on the xbox,

Karaoke.. behave yourself & get some games :yes: don't the kids have a few games T. ?

• Like 1

Coffey, what's the first game like? I don't normally play anything but karaoke on the xbox, but I've been told the first one is all about thinking and making decisions on the spot.

Problem is it's been sold out everywhere here for over a month and I'm getting a bit p**d that they haven't got new stock in yet.

I wouldn't think I'd be the sort to worry about a game lol.

The Telltale version of the game is awesome, received many 2012 Game of the Year awards. If you're using PC you can download the game directly from Telltale's website. I think you can use xbox credits to get it directly to your console also. But it's definitely worth picking up if you can.
  • Like 1

X, karaoke is safe when it's just you and you can't sing you can sing along and pretend you can for a while lol.

I've packed the x box away while trying to sell the house we mainly use the Playstation 3, my sons Xbox is full of war and gang games. I'm going to Wagga tomorrow to see my eldest so as the game is sold out here I'm hoping to find a copy down there.

I don't think there is anything wise about killing a pretty much unarmed teenager who was scared ****less and handing over his weapon. Carl is a cold-blooded murderer. Going by Carl's "wisdom", they should just kill everyone they meet.

It wasn't murder and you have to look at things from a zombie apocalypse environment. They had just been attacked, one of the people who had just tried to kill them runs across him. Him and Hershel tell the boy to point his gun ON THE GROUND. The boy says everything is going to be ok, does not drop the weapon and starts to edge towards Carl. He made a judgement call and shot him.

Was it the right call, who knows. But he's alive and his friends are alive. The boy should have put the gun down and stood still. He brought it upon himself. In a post apocalyptic world where you can't trust anyone.

Is anyone else excited for this show? It's based on the comic series, which has recently won an Eisner Award, by Robert Kirkman that follows a group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse. The tv series is being written and directed by Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, The Mist) with zombie special effects by Academy Award winner Greg Nicotero (The Chronicles of Narnia, Day of the Dead, Transformers, The Cell). It is set to premiere this halloween on AMC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CknBg2s5TdI&feature

walking-dead-20070911030623642_640w.jpg

Left 4 dead 2 anybody?

What is the best TWD game for PC? Nevermind I figured it out an dhere is Kirkman talking about the game

Edited by Merc14

the link is dead, what is the show?

make sure you post some pictures!

Left 4 dead 2 is a zombie computer game.

The Walking Dead reminds me off it lol

Edited by Giant Killer B

This Sunday ! I'm doing the walking dead experience in Philadelphia !

I'm a walker !

http://us5.campaign-...ea&e=d3cd38fbfb

I'm doing Run For You Lives (http://www.runforyourlives.com) on Sept 21st. I'm a runner, along with my wife. My bro-in-law and his wife are zombies.

• Like 3

I'm doing Run For You Lives (http://www.runforyourlives.com) on Sept 21st. I'm a runner, along with my wife. My bro-in-law and his wife are zombies.

That sounds awesome. I want to be a zombie :ph34r:
  • Like 2

That sounds awesome. I want to be a zombie :ph34r:

Yeah, I'm excited already. Problem is, I am soooooo out of shape. I haven't seriously run since my days of soccer...er, football, about 20 yrs ago, ugh!

Yeah, I'm excited already. Problem is, I am soooooo out of shape. I haven't seriously run since my days of soccer...er, football, about 20 yrs ago, ugh!

You're doomed to be zombie food then. :devil:

We had an awesome time,but they gyped us out of our tee shirts. Long story .

We were p***ed ,but it was fun . Survivors can win a prize during the last run . We got to walk the main arena area with all the dead bodies and bloody cars .

It's dark and Smokey in that area. It was very cool .

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty funny (well I thought anyway)

• Like 6

[media=]

[/media]

I laughed in many parts. Some were just plain stupid, others a bit too juvenile for me (fart jokes, seriously), but other parts were genuinely hilarious (bippety-bippetum, as a start) and therefore I give my thumbs up :tu:
  • Like 1

Bad lip reading is some funny stuff. :tu: Thanks for posting that.

The Broadway part had me in tears I was laughing so hard. :D