Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

Bracket

On 12/4/2017 at 7:34 PM, CrimsonKing said:

I will have to say overall this has been my favorite first half of a season since season 4 or 5...can't remember whichever season when everyone started getting sick.

Someone really needs to kick Eugenes ass lol

Isn't there another one this week?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Isn't there another one this week?

Yep the mid season finale!

I'm guessing now that we are starting to have a crossover i'm going to have to go back and catch back up on "Fear"...those ****ards figured out a way to sucker me back in :lol:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Yep the mid season finale!

I'm guessing now that we are starting to have a crossover i'm going to have to go back and catch back up on "Fear"...those ****ards figured out a way to sucker me back in :lol:

Fear's last season beat the hell outta Walking's last season IMO. Although I confess I might feel that way because its filmed in my home territory. 

Well that was a bit off the rails...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Well that was a bit off the rails...

It's becoming maddening. 

Spoiler

It was CLEARLY A TRAP , yet Maggie and her what 30 others armed with assault rifles chose to A. drive up to the damn tree in the road and B. stay in the car and wait to get screwed? ?????

and will someone please dear GOD shoot Jesus and get his moral dilemma bull**** out of the way before it causes him to do something stupid - again - further risking everyone elses lives????? 

• Like 2

Well at least they finally found their balls to kill off a main character again XD

edit to add - it wasn't the one I was hoping for but at this point , anyone is better than no one imho. 

Edited by Bavarian Raven
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

It's becoming maddening. 

Hide contents

It was CLEARLY A TRAP , yet Maggie and her what 30 others armed with assault rifles chose to A. drive up to the damn tree in the road and B. stay in the car and wait to get screwed? ?????

and will someone please dear GOD shoot Jesus and get his moral dilemma bull**** out of the way before it causes him to do something stupid - again - further risking everyone elses lives????? 

Yeah Jesus,Rick,and Morgans "moral" tussles have gotten repetitive and boring...

I was just pleasantly suprised by them finally using the word "shocking" right to describe a season finale :lol:

They completely changed things up...

• Like 1

Spoiler

Carl will be the first human to survive the infection.

Harte

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Harte said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Carl will be the first human to survive the infection.

Harte

Considering who he is that would be a little too convenient even by walking dead’s convenient plot standards. That’s just not how that world works.

Spoiler

I think his death will be a catalyst to the events of the comics after this war. After all, that’s what Carl and Rick’s walk and talk was all about. Working together and that’ll be his determination to do so and that’s how he’ll honor his son.

• Like 1

It was a joke.

Harte

I think Carl was already

Spoiler

bitten when he was talking to Negan and offered himself up

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I think Carl was already

Reveal hidden contents

bitten when he was talking to Negan and offered himself up

Spoiler

It happened in the woods in the last episode when he was helping Siddiq the new guy.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 3

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 0:56 PM, Farmer77 said:

Fear's last season beat the hell outta Walking's last season IMO. Although I confess I might feel that way because its filmed in my home territory. 

I feel ya on that. I got hooked on Washington's spy's. Most of the last season took place in my home town. It was awesome imagining the things that's happened in the same area I grew up in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

I feel ya on that. I got hooked on Washington's spy's. Most of the last season took place in my home town. It was awesome imagining the things that's happened in the same area I grew up in.

Now that's really cool!!!! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Now that's really cool!!!! 

Yea I was hooked. Was sad to see it end. It was centered around the New Windsor camp. Really brought the area's history to life.

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Yea I was hooked. Was sad to see it end. It was centered around the New Windsor camp. Really brought the area's history to life.

I love the energy in the west and couldn't imagine living anywhere else but I am truly jealous of the history you get to live with! 

Anyone else here p***ed at Darrel? What a dumb ass. Though I suspect Eugene was gonna figure out something no matter what.

9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I love the energy in the west and couldn't imagine living anywhere else but I am truly jealous of the history you get to live with! 

Its funny as a kid I didn't give a crap about our history. Today I cant get enough of it. We still have a lot of those old buildings today. Just a mile from my house is Knox Head quarters. A mile in a different direction we have sands ring homestead. Oldest house still standing in the area, heck maybe the country, though they eventually had to put a modern roof on it. I really try to stress to my boys to soak it all in  and appreciate the rich history here.  

• Like 1

On 12/11/2017 at 4:34 PM, F3SS said:

Considering who he is that would be a little too convenient even by walking dead’s convenient plot standards. That’s just not how that world works.

Hide contents

I think his death will be a catalyst to the events of the comics after this war. After all, that’s what Carl and Rick’s walk and talk was all about. Working together and that’ll be his determination to do so and that’s how he’ll honor his son.

There's always a first time for everything.  You'd have to think that some number of humans have that detox gene that makes them immune to walker bites.

6 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

There's always a first time for everything.  You'd have to think that some number of humans have that detox gene that makes them immune to walker bites.

I don’t know man. Not in their world.

20 minutes ago, F3SS said:

What if they want to set up a plot device to eventually conclude the show?

33 minutes ago, F3SS said:

13 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

What if they want to set up a plot device to eventually conclude the show?

I think it's really a moot point.  Individual walkers up to small groups are no longer an obstacle.  The real danger are mega herds and other living humans.  Studies in paleo-genetics have shown how the human has mutated through time.  This is no different.  In time, the human animal adapts.  I can also see some kind of rudimentary intelligence emerge from mega herds - perhaps a queen or something.

They don't have to conclude the show on a happy note.

Edited by RavenHawk

But it’s only been 3 or 4 years in the show. I’m not sure how anybody could develop a mutated gene in that time though I’m sure they’ve all had their share of walker blood get in their mouths and eyes so maybe.

Speaking of ingesting walker dna, remember the kingdom was feeding their pigs walkers, the ones they gave to the saviors? That seemed like it was going to be a significant thing but nothing ever came from it. That plot vanished like dreadlock dude did in Oceanside. Those were two things that deserved answers that the writers just abandoned. I hope they address the helicopter from this season. Anyhow, maybe Carl ate some pork during his stay at the Sanctuary. Maybe he and some of the Saviors gained an immunity.

I still think Carl is done and I don’t know how the show will end. Probably a time jump where Judith Grimes leads the new world.