Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Moon is a Spaceship?

TheFace

That's no moon... etc

Darn...i wanted to shoot that joke :rofl:

Dont tell me... Mammy and Daddy are religious, no? :rolleyes:

:lol:

Thats what i was thinking.

What are you suggesting that we exist by accident and that everything was some how made perfect for life to exist out of nowhere, yea that makes a lot of sense. I am not suggesting anything because we don't know anything about that subject.

How do we exist by accident?

Life didnt come from no where, so to speak. Do some reading. But, what do you think happened?

Whats so perfect about the universe?

Edited by Agent. Mulder

How can there be proof that the moon coalesced from the Earth.That is just a very frail theory. After all, how do we REALLY know what happened four billion years ago.

Well, if we date the age of the stuff we brought back from the Moon and it matches the general age we expect, has the right chemical composition and has a valid theory to explain it, that is pretty conclusive...

What are you suggesting that we exist by accident and that everything was some how made perfect for life to exist out of nowhere, yea that makes a lot of sense. I am not suggesting anything because we don't know anything about that subject.

Yes, we exist by accident. Don't go down this trying to prove Intelligent Design route yet again - it's been debated many times before on this site and every single time it has been shown to be a basically flawed theory.

Ok then, we could say there's something unusual about the moon but that doesn't make it an ancient, giant spaceship does it? Even if the chances of it being as it is are extremely small, it's still not impossible so I don't think anyone should jump to crazy conclusions. Oh and that website mentions the Anunnaki... :ph34r:

In a universe as massive as ours, improbable alignment and circumstance, are extremely probable

In a universe as massive as ours, improbable alignment and circumstance, are extremely probable

That's a very good point. Unfortunately, it works in reverse too. In an infinite universe, improbable spaceship-moon is probable.

Not that I truly believe it IS artificial or anything, but this is one of those things I'm going to keep an open mind about. When the moon colony opens for business, we can grab our shovels and find out for sure.

Edited by Moonie2012

Instead of quoting I'm going to respond so several parts I read in this thread...

#1. Refuting someones statement by saying "It's called science, here's a quote from Wikipedia." Is not very scientific.

#2.

a.) There are without a doubt miraculous aspects that have not been explained about the moon, the earth, the ocean, etc.

b.) Everything in the universe was "built". You don't have to be a religious nut to believe that. Look up sacred geometry. It doesn't mean there is a man with a beard living in the clouds drawing up blueprints of everything. But every aspect in the cosmos has a design.

#3. http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicphotos.html

That's a pretty good summary of a lot of the "moon talk" during apollo missions.

Ever heard of Edgar Mitchell?

Yeah maybe he's just making it all up. He probably just needed more attention.

.......Or maybe he actually knows what the FCK he's talking about!

<snip>

b.) Everything in the universe was "built". You don't have to be a religious nut to believe that. Look up sacred geometry. It doesn't mean there is a man with a beard living in the clouds drawing up blueprints of everything. But every aspect in the cosmos has a design.

<snip>!

When you say that, do you mean created by advanced aliens?

If someone build the moon, it is quite an achievement of engineering.

and you know what else? The sky is blue!

(just joking ;) around - no offense eh?! cos of course it would be a great achievement)

Edited by Paxus

Instead of quoting I'm going to respond so several parts I read in this thread...

#1. Refuting someones statement by saying "It's called science, here's a quote from Wikipedia." Is not very scientific.

I do not understand? The links check out, the information is corroborated, what is wrong with the link to Wikipedia?

Are you a Wikiphobe?

#2.

a.) There are without a doubt miraculous aspects that have not been explained about the moon, the earth, the ocean, etc.

Hrrmzz, I think Paxus' line a post up would be appropriate?

#3. http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicphotos.html

Sacred geometry? You talking about that damn hippy Stephen Skinner?

That's a pretty good summary of a lot of the "moon talk" during apollo missions.

Ever wonder how some clown on the Internet with a dodgy website managed to get a hold of these "secret recordings" and why NASA does not seem to give a rodents rectum about being exposed in this fashion?

Ever heard of Edgar Mitchell?

Yeah maybe he's just making it all up. He probably just needed more attention.

.......Or maybe he actually knows what the FCK he's talking about!

Yes, Edgar Mitchell I am quite sure does indeed know what the FCK he is talking about, He said he has no idea how all this blew out so much. All he stated was that some people told him they believe Aliens landed at Roswell, and he believes them. I do believe that is a pretty common stance.

Edited by psyche101

Edgar Mitchell believes Aliens landed at Roswell?!

Tell Skyeagle!

[eccidental double post deleted]

Since I can't delete the whole post here is something to make this wasted space worthwhile:

,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,

sleepingwellp1.gif

,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,,.~^~.,

Edited by Paxus
  • Like 1

When you say that, do you mean created by advanced aliens?

No. I mean it was created by the universe to follow it's given path. Cells - What we and every other life force we know are created by - Were "built".

• 7 months later...

My theory to the moon is that it is indeed a spaceship.

Humanity is older than we think. We know that our galaxy the milky way is on a collision course with Andromeda but likely before that the sun would have grown so large as it enters its final stages of its life destroying the planet in the process. So fact is we cannot stay on this earth forever. It is possible that the humans before us came from a planet in another galaxy or solar system and faced this exact situation.

The moon is probably the ship they built and is simply parked waiting for when we need to leave again or leave temporarily in the event of a mass extinction event of which there have been five in our earth's history. Noah's arc comes to mind as we know looking at a half moon or quarter moon which is arc shaped may be the arc to which religious books refer.

Think about the size of Noah's arc if animals went in two by two. We stay here for millions of years or for as long as the planet allows gathering resources like gold, silver and other minerals making repairs and upgrading the ship then move on when we can no longer live here. This lifestyle is seen today in nomads who move to fertile lands and when those lands are exhausted move on. So we may be in a sense nomads in space.

Not everyone can go aboard when the time comes to leave so to choose fairly we developed religion. Religiously we are told those with total faith and are good throughout life will enter the heavens (space) while those who are not so will enter hell i.e. the sun grows so large it consumes the planet, this could be an allegory for those selected to board the ship (moon) in the event an extinction event takes place.

Either this theory or:

Aliens own the moon (ship) and are doing exactly what I described but coming to earth or what ever planet they create a society (slaves (us)) to do the heavy lifting i.e. mining for resources and minerals to make the upgrades and repairs to their ship. When they can no longer stay here i.e the end of our galaxy or solar system they move on taking those humans religiously subordinate to them.

these theories are feasible because it is something a very advanced human race would do I mean why not?

Tell me what you think?

• Like 2

Other planets have moons, are they space ships as well? Does the moon show any signs of technological construction verses just being a natural satellite? In other words, where's the evidence for such a claim? These are the types of questions one needs to ask when developing a hypothesis. Without some type of good evidence supporting the notion that the Earth's moon is some type of space ship all one really has is a wild speculation. Such is good fodder for science fiction stories, but really not much else.

Any ideas on what's on the "dark side" of the moon?

On the space ship idea. I can't even imagine how much power it would take for an object the size of our moon to escape from earths gravity... unless the moon is hollow.

Edited by Vance665

On the space ship idea. I can't even imagine how much power it would take for an object the size of our moon to escape from earths gravity... unless the moon is hollow.

There is no "dark side" of the moon except for the side which is not facing the sun at any given time. The whole surface gets light. Surely you've noticed the phases?

Other planets have moons, are they space ships as well? Does the moon show any signs of technological construction verses just being a natural satellite? In other words, where's the evidence for such a claim? These are the types of questions one needs to ask when developing a hypothesis. Without some type of good evidence supporting the notion that the Earth's moon is some type of space ship all one really has is a wild speculation. Such is good fodder for science fiction stories, but really not much else.

Yes other planets have moons perhaps it is artificial construction to avoid suspicion as to why only our planet has a moon.

Picard-facepalm.jpg

Yes other planets have moons perhaps it is artificial construction to avoid suspicion as to why only our planet has a moon.

While your theory about a moon spaceship might make for interesting science fiction, I think it will require a lot more evidence to be convincing.

Its Pink Floyd right ? Thats what we saw last trip to the Moon with Mid ! just Ask Mid ! go on I dare ya ! I double Dog Dare ya !

I tripple Dog Dare ya ! Go on! Ask him ! :ph34r:

• 1 year later...

lets destroy the moonshow dem werewolfes hoo de baws iz and i dond caer if im spelling stuff wrong

and werewolves and lycans are two different things!!!

Edited by the wisconsin lycan