Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prince William and Kate Middleton

Persia

Prince William Gives Kate Middleton Princess Diana’s Engagement Ring

It's nice that her ring will be worn again and a lovely keepsake for Kate too, I hope she appreciates it.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Persia

• Space Commander Travis

• Beckys_Mom

• Still Waters

I couldn't give a toss if the rich gits all disappeared tomorrow.More of my damned money to marry 'em....and then the spawn they produce...they'll have to be paid for too.To hell with the whole lot of 'em.

Good news for the Chinese though....all those crap souvenirs that the brown nosers over here will collect.

It's nice that her ring will be worn again and a lovely keepsake for Kate too, I hope she appreciates it.

Yeah..That was lovely . . . :cry::yes:

Of course she appreciates it...it's worth 25 grand.

Jeez.

We're gonna have a year of this pash from the media.

Sigh.........yep

When I heard it on the news...( all freaking day and night long...for it was the only darn thing reported ).........I just siged and thought...so what??? People get married every day..and this is a bigger deal cuz..ohh right they are ROYAL

Watching that interview was sickening.... she sounded sooooooo posh it seemed as though it was all tapped on...she sounded more hoity tioty than William...

If you never knew who William was...and you were to listen to them in the interview for the 1st time...you would swear blind she was the one that came from the posh hioty tioty royal background..and not him

Ohh and by jove it's noooot Kate...it's Katherine

William is more like his mother, friendly and down to earth....Kate isn't...well she doesn't strike me as such...

Sorry folks for not joining in the -> Oh my gosh, this is such great news, all of the wolrds troubles can vanish now we have this glourious news parade!!!

Royal shack-up: Kate, William moved in months ago

http://today.msnbc.m...y-today_people/

Ohh yeah......living in sin is not frowned at these days as much as it once was....

Next time anyone gets flack for liiving in 'sin'....just point it ---> well it's good enough for the future royals..then it's good enough for ME !!!:w00t:

Sorry Persia......... please continue with more images of Wills & Kate...Im sure there are more to follow...like when they last used the bathroom...OR the reactions from the animals when they heard the news... OR ...what the weather was like on the amazing day when it all happened....lol

Ohh yeah......living in sin is not frowned at these days as much as it once was....

Next time anyone gets flack for liiving in 'sin'....just point it ---> well it's good enough for the future royals..then it's good enough for ME !!!:w00t:

Sorry Persia......... please continue with more images of Wills & Kate...Im sure there are more to follow...like when they last used the bathroom...OR the reactions from the animals when they heard the news... OR ...what the weather was like on the amazing day when it all happened....lol

I love Monarchy of Ireland king.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_Ireland#The_Kingdom_of_Ireland:1542.E2.80.931801

I love Monarchy of Ireland king.gif

http://en.wikipedia....42.E2.80.931801

You love it more than I...........as I am from N.Ireland and is under the UK goverment...

I think this thread has been a tad OTT...

You've posted up so many peoples reactions...you forgot to post up - Sponge Bobs 1st reaction when he soaked up the news!!! :lol:

Edited by Beckys_Mom

You love it more than I...........as I am from N.Ireland and is under the UK goverment...

I think this thread has been a tad OTT...

You've posted up so many peoples reactions...you forgot to post up - Sponge Bobs 1st reaction when he soaked up the news!!! :lol:

Irish ppl are good ppl... Irish ppl are people with an original mind and i was lucky to work with irish Media and i'm happy for it.i have Irish friends who think like you but i have a different mentality but i respect you very much:).

Irish ppl are good ppl... Irish ppl are people with an original mind and i was lucky to work with irish Media and i'm happy for it.i have Irish friends who think like you but i have a different mentality but i respect you very much:).

Great you like irish folk better than me lol

Anyhoo...please continue... what did Wills and Kate have for breakfast on the morning of their engagment??

Anyhoo...please continue... what did Wills and Kate have for breakfast on the morning of their engagment??

Later...sneaky.gif

I know it's a big (unnecessary and useless) expense to the people in the UK but I remember watching the entire Princess Di wedding to what's his name.

I guess it's the little girl in me that like to dress up and play princess. :blush:

di-wedding.jpg

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs

trouble is, if the Royals were got rid of, what would be their replacement? A "democratic" President? What would that be but the prime minister with even more power than they already do. Or a figurehead with no actual power? What would the advantage of that be? An excuse for another pantomimic election that means absolutely nothing every few years?

Here's a reminder of what politicians are like.

William and Kate back PM's bank holiday plan

David Cameron wants a 'national day of celebration' to honour their marriage

Just a reminder of the headline-grabbing cynicism of the "democratic" politicians.

I couldn't give a toss if the rich gits all disappeared tomorrow.More of my damned money to marry 'em....and then the spawn they produce...they'll have to be paid for too.To hell with the whole lot of 'em.

Good news for the Chinese though....all those crap souvenirs that the brown nosers over here will collect.

i 2nd this !

excellent news, i cant wait till they get married. what date is it? will it be on a Wednesday? and more importantly do we get a day off work.

i think it's great news, and i hope the queen stays alive long enough to ensure charles never sits on that throne. she's been prepping william for a long time. kate seems intelligent and polished yet comfortable around the prince, which is good.