Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prince William and Kate Middleton

Persia

I just want this annoying rubbish to go away.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Persia

• Space Commander Travis

• Beckys_Mom

• Still Waters

Wonder how royal people would consider these people if they stopped being supported by blood sweat and tears of the working man's taxes. I bet they would starve to death in a month if they did not get handed everything from their government.

Wonder how royal people would consider these people if they stopped being supported by blood sweat and tears of the working man's taxes. I bet they would starve to death in a month if they did not get handed everything from their government.

As has been discussed previously regarding this subject, I think maybe the governments that we "elect" "democratically" are a bit more of a drain on the working person, and are more harmful than any number of Royals, since they have the power, a power they all too often indulge, to do things, and these things are very rarely beneficial to the ordinary working person. Whereas the Royals don't actually have any real power, and so are, at the end of the day, less harmful than Politicians.

Royal Wedding Guest List Revealed

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20484411,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fheadlines+%28PEOPLE.com%3A+Top+Headlines%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

Among the Sirs, Ladies, Dukes, Kings, Queens and Prime Ministers invited to Westminster Abbey on Friday for the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, are the names of a handful of stars, including Joss Stone and director Guy Ritchie, as well as previously ...

I wish Kate & William all the very best, and I am looking forward to seeing their wedding. Bless her, she must be bricking it right now, with millions watching her special day as she does seem to be a low-key sort of girl.

But what a breath of fresh air to see the 'hug' engagement photos. Not stuffy 'posed' things of the past.

She's a lovely, natural girl and I for one am delighted for William. IMHO, he's found a peach there.

The big debate next will be of course, about the first born.

If they have a girl first- should she be automatically Queen? Or will it revert to the archaic rule?

It's gonna be intersting :wacko:

Well, i like the uniform Wills had (I suppose) chosen for him. The bright blue sash was a nice touch.

Oh, Kate? I didn't take much notice, to be honest. One wedding dress is pretty much like another to me. Sorry to be a disappointment.

What a spectacular wedding - Kate looked breathtaking. So happy for them both!!