Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prince William and Kate Middleton

Persia

What a spectacular wedding - Kate looked breathtaking. So happy for them both!!

Agreed! Someone in the crowds said something along the lines of "with all the bad things going on in the world, it's nice to see so many people coming together to enjoy such a happy event"..... I couldn't agree more :yes:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Persia

• Space Commander Travis

• Beckys_Mom

• Still Waters

I watched ever bit of it. :) Got up at 12:30 AM MST and didn't move from the TV except for coffee.

It was wonderful.

I watched Di and what's-his-names wedding, her funeral and the boys grow up. I had to see William get married.

Nibs

Well, i like the uniform Wills had (I suppose) chosen for him. The bright blue sash was a nice touch.

That was pretty slick(colourful).

And I thought her dress looked almost like a white lily.

whitelily.jpg

Caught some of the photos from the wedding... I'm always amazed at the freaky hats women wear...

I'm just happy it's over so I can find out what food was made, lol.

Just finished watching the coverage on CNN; all six hours of it. The whole thing was just so fancy and the crowds were so happy and energetic. Really makes me want to take a trip to England. :tu:

I've seen it in three different channels with three different languages. (english,french and spanish)

Ceremony was very well done and very well programmed. I liked the dress of the bride and model of your hair, makeup very well, simple but beautiful, Kate was very pretty :wub: , very attractive and was able to demonstrate that it can be the queen of England. ^_^

The groom's suit was not what I wanted to see but not bad. The prince seemed nervous and a bit boring but has been auantar until the end.

The Queen has chosen a yellow dress, very creative.

Camelia was very elegant.

To be happy forever. Long live the Queen. :yes:

Catherine Middleton's Wedding Dress: Was It Inspired by Grace Kelly?

grace-kelly-300.jpg

Kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss B)

kate-middleton-05-440.jpg

I love her i love herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :wub:

kate-middleton-04-300.jpg

kate-middleton-1-300.jpg

I've been looking at the pics on the BBC website, beautiful. Thank you Persia :)

I loved the ceremony too, the choir singing, and the 'Jerusalem' hymn is a favourite of mine. Westminster Abbey too is an awesome place.

I enjoyed it all from start to finish.

I'm glad I watched it, it was a happy thing to witness.

I wish them both well.

Whimsical Windsors...

Kate and William delight onlookers in the Mall as they depart in Daddies Aston Martin.

article-1381795-0BD52D8500000578-960_634x426.jpg

I thought it was a wonderful little touch.

Oh... and another funny moment...once all the guests had departed, one of the vergers at Westminster Abbey did cartwheels down the aisle ... I don't have pictures of that yet.

meow purr :)

Whimsical Windsors...

Kate and William delight onlookers in the Mall as they depart in Daddies Aston Martin.

article-1381795-0BD52D8500000578-960_634x426.jpg

I thought it was a wonderful little touch.

Oh... and another funny moment...once all the guests had departed, one of the vergers at Westminster Abbey did cartwheels down the aisle ... I don't have pictures of that yet.

meow purr :)

Yes saw that hilarious!!!

Here is the verger doing the cartwheel lol!!!

Edited by Star of the Sea

I've been looking at the pics on the BBC website, beautiful. Thank you Persia :)

I loved the ceremony too, the choir singing, and the 'Jerusalem' hymn is a favourite of mine. Westminster Abbey too is an awesome place.

That song ...'Jerusalem' .. was lovely song :yes:

_52410845_dress_anotated_304_500.jpg

1. The 1936 Cartier "halo" tiara was lent to the bride by The Queen

2. The veil is made of layers of soft, ivory silk tulle with a trim of hand-embroidered flowers

3. The bodice, narrowed at the waist and padded at the hips, is a hallmark of McQueen's designs

4. For the dress, individual flowers were hand-cut from lace and hand-engineered onto ivory silk tulle

5. The train measures 2m 70cm

6. The shoes (hidden), made of satin with hand-embroidered lace, were also Alexander McQueen

From Guests .. I liked ...

Camelia was elegant

_52408967_011857493-1.jpg

Leti was so sexy.

_52408887_011858232-1.jpg

Sir ...so nice gentleman

_52400742_u1q4yzl0.gif

Lovely tie...

_52401521_smf0miwf.gif

Maybe Camilla had brought that hat along in case it rained, so a fair proportion of the crowd could shelter under it. :P

Maybe Camilla had brought that hat along in case it rained, so a fair proportion of the crowd could shelter under it.

That hat was very nice hat .

I like the wedding dress. Different though. I wish them luck and best wishes!

--

Oh. Someone over at LJ already made icons of the Royal Wedding. x3

Edited by Moon Princess

I'm just happy it's over so I can find out what food was made, lol.

This was their wedding cake - Nice too!

The eight-tiered Royal Wedding cake that Kate requested be decorated with 900 symbolic sugar-paste flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1381944/Royal-Wedding-2011-The-tiered-Royal-Wedding-cake-Kate-requested-decorated-900-flowers.html

Edited by Still Waters
spelling!

This was their wedding cake - Nice too!

The eight-tiered Royal Wedding cake that Kate requested be decorated with 900 symbolic sugar-paste flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1381944/Royal-Wedding-2011-The-tiered-Royal-Wedding-cake-Kate-requested-decorated-900-flowers.html

Talking of symbolism, I wonder how long it'll be until people start reading Masonic/Illuminati/Whatever symbolism into the dress, the cake, Will's uniform, Camilla's hat, etc? There's got to be enough there to keep people occupied for days.

I think this is going to be a big hit for Weddings from now on, the The Anthem, 'This is the day which the Lord hath made' was composed specially for the occasion by John Rutter.

The moving chorus was commissioned by Westminster Abbey as a wedding present for Prince William and Kate, or the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge as they will now be known.

This was one of my favourite moments from today's Royal Wedding: http://entertainment...xt-wedding-hit/

Edited by Star of the Sea

I think my invitation got lost in the mail...

That's what I'm telling myself. lol

the whole world was invited just turn on the tv. i hope this prince is smarter than his father was.

What a beautiful day!!!! :)

Kate looked stunning, and it was so wonderful to see flags from so many countries there today :tu:

I'm not a staunch Monarchist by any means, but it made me feel very proud to be British today!

My particular favourite moment was Harry and his Grandfather Philip acting like naughty schoolboys (once again) on the balcony. Those two are so naughty when they get together, I love it! :lol::lol:

CONGRATULATIONS to Wills and Kate. Two young people embarking on a shared life together, and that lovely lady did our nation proud today IMHO. Not bad for a 'commoner' ;)

Fantastic!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap: