Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prince William and Kate Middleton

Persia

Pippa Middleton's Party Gown Is Gorgeous in Green

pippa-middleton-2-300.jpg

Catherine Middleton Wears Second Wedding Dress

kate-dress-2-300.jpg

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Persia

• Space Commander Travis

• Beckys_Mom

• Blackwhite

Well after watching the ceremony me thinks he married the wrong sister.

Well after watching the ceremony me thinks he married the wrong sister.

:D .. Kate is lovely too :yes: .

Kate is lovely. Her sister is a smoking hottie though. :P

Those are some weird and ugly hats.

Coming to a wedding near you, the fashion has been set. Ok the Queen set the standard for the fancy hat thing but now it's in overdrive.

Cat is hot, she has a sister?

Coming to a wedding near you, the fashion has been set. Ok the Queen set the standard for the fancy hat thing but now it's in overdrive.

Cat is hot, she has a sister?

Philippa "Pippa" Charlotte Middleton, 27.

Garnering almost as much attention as the bride-to-be these days, Pippa, a graduate of the University of Edinburgh, was named No. 1 Society Singleton by Tatler Magazine in 2008. She also launched and runs a website called the Party Times, an online party planning magazine.

Philippa "Pippa" Charlotte Middleton, 27.

Garnering almost as much attention as the bride-to-be these days, Pippa, a graduate of the University of Edinburgh, was named No. 1 Society Singleton by Tatler Magazine in 2008. She also launched and runs a website called the Party Times, an online party planning magazine.

How you know this is none of my business.

:P

So who WERE those nuns? Sisters in Reebok trainers who got the best seats in the house

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1382149/Royal-Wedding-Ninja-nun-sat-inches-Prince-William.html

:w00t:

the big one MUST have been a kind of body guard. Imagine how intense the security was. I expect 100s

of the crowd were plain clothes police etc. And those police with the white sleeves showing, had guns I think.

I watched the whole thing and loved it. I must confess that I actually felt quite choked up when William stepped

out of the car with Harry to go into the Abbey. Perhaps Harry will marry Kate's sister...lol...they seemed to be

getting on well.

Kate is a classic beauty and sooooo photogenic.

Thanks for all the lovely pics, Persia..... :tu:

edit to say...and that grumpy little bridesmaid was funny.... :lol:

Edited by bee

I went through the day and only realized it was the royal wedding when it was almost over.

I ask you is this a story at all? Why should I care.

What are they to me and mine.

Br Cornelius

You don't have to care at all. However it seems that many people do care. The claim is that two billion people watched the wedding. I picked sleep myself ;)

Dress embroiderers were kept in the dark

Dress embroiderers were kept in the dark

_52434963_52434961.jpg

Thanks Persia! The dress was so elegant and she looked stunning!

From Guests .. I liked ...

Camelia was elegant

It's name is Camilla....And it's beyond me how it had the nerve to be there after years of two faced friendship with the lads Mother.While wrecking her marriage behind her back,which in turn contributed to her early death.

The woman is the worst kind of adultress, not just having a fling but slowly destroying someones marriage over a matter of years.And should not be seen as being fit for respectable society.Let alone the consort of a future king.The pair of them have the morals of the gutter.

I went through the day and only realized it was the royal wedding when it was almost over.

Br Cornelius

G'day Br C -- does that black cloud over your head ever leave you, cobber? :P

It's name is Camilla....And it's beyond me how it had the nerve to be there after years of two faced friendship with the lads Mother.While wrecking her marriage behind her back,which in turn contributed to her early death.

The woman is the worst kind of adultress, not just having a fling but slowly destroying someones marriage over a matter of years.And should not be seen as being fit for respectable society.Let alone the consort of a future king.The pair of them have the morals of the gutter.

Camelia --- Camilla ... She said (when she was in Spain in last mounth) we can call her Camelia.. is the same but Camelia is better :) .

I understand you point but this is a wedding and lets forget the other things for couple days... ;)

Thank you for your reply .

G'day Br C -- does that black cloud over your head ever leave you, cobber? :P

Do you not think there are better things to think about.

What black cloud would that be then - the one you are living on.

Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

You don't have to care?

Why are you on this thread?

Aha I feel the same about that woman.

I'm not sure i should reply to someone with such high morals as i've had sex with more than one woman, i like

Camelia & Charlie and from what i've read Diana put it about a bit.

Do you not think there are better things to think about.

What black cloud would that be then - the one you are living on.

Br Cornelius

I think you just proved his point.

Actually, I think you are bordering on self-parody.