Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
dougeaton

'Irrational Atheist' trounces God-deniers

dougeaton

http://www.wnd.com/n...RTICLE_ID=59905

I think the 'new atheist' have done a real service to the ongoing 'screaming match' that seems to have a very long shelf life.... it might actually be helpful for those who are more moderate on both sides, to read through the s**t and come to some kind of informed opinion on their own. Study is the key, not conversion, understanding builds communication not silly bigoted statments or bible thumping.

Edited by dougeaton

Winterchronic

<snip>

link dosnt seem to work.

Edited by Winterchronic

Beckys_Mom

http://www.wnd.com/n...RTICLE_ID=59905

I think the 'new atheist' have done a real service to the ongoing 'screaming match' that seems to have a very long shelf life.... it might actually be helpful for those who are more moderate on both sides, to read through the s**t and come to some kind of informed opinion on their own. Study is the key, not conversion, understanding builds communication not silly bigoted statments or bible thumping.

Tell me something ...have you ever lost a child? or know anyone close to you that has?..........Well think of how you are following words and posting up articles written by a man that once wrote - how much he would love to kill toddlers....assuming it is the exact same author from your other - irrational Atheist article thread....!!!

PS the link is buggered

dougeaton

Tell me something ...have you ever lost a child? or know anyone close to you that has?..........Well think of how you are following words and posting up articles written by a man that once wrote - how much he would love to kill toddlers....assuming it is the exact same author from your other - irrational Atheist article thread....!!!

PS the link is buggered

Sorry about the linked, though I doubt it is the same guy.

doug