Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just balloons or what?

Belial

It could, of course, just be an amazing coincidence.

First New York was gripped by sightings of UFOs in the sky last week. The fears were quickly debunked by the claim that the 'UFOs' were actually balloons released from a nearby school.

But this weekend lights forming a mirror image of the pattern seen in the sky over New York have been seen in El Paso, Texas - immediately sparking speculation that the little green men have moved down south.

My link :hmm:

VIDEOS WITHIN LINK

Edited by Belial

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• Coffey

• Mr.United_Nations

• Belial

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't a retired NORAD Officer predicted this event in his book?

His name is Fulham, I believe?

The ones in New York really looked like a cluster of balloons. It could have been anything.

I was at the rally in DC yesterday and took this photo. The building in the background is the National Air & Space museum and one of my friends (having been there recently) said that the object over the museum is a weather balloon that is tethered to the building.

You can see if someone used Photoshop on this photo, it could easily be made to look like a UFO.

I've never seen a real weather balloon and thought I would post this so that others can see what they look like.

btw, I knew immediately that this was a balloon. I still maintain that the object I saw on 10/13 in NYC was NOT!

post-102400-0-82532700-1288542663_thumb.

Edited by archernyc

The ones in New York, looked like balloons to me. These look like flares.

I'm a believer, I just don't believe everything I see is a UFO.B)

Just took another look at parachute team. Okay 'nuff said!;)

Edited by farandaway

Why would you parachute over busy airspace in New York?

They are referring to the El Paso one not new york. :tu:

I still find the New york one weird but more cause of the nigh time part.

Sorry to burst your baloons but the parachute team has been at Ft Knox all week which is in ky

They where at El Paso it was proven and also not this week. It was a couple of days after the New york sighting.

What is weird about El Paso one though is that an official wouldn't name a squadron in that area at the time when asked by the news team who was in the area.

Sorry to burst your baloons but the parachute team has been at Ft Knox all week which is in ky

Story was originally posted on Oct. 20th.;)

Sakari already cleared this mystery up for everyone. It was It could have been the Golden Knight Parachute team. Posted about here.

Fixed. :tu:

The Black team , or the Gold Team?.....They have more than one team , and not to mention ones not on the team , training for the team , back ups , etc.

The NY Pictures to me are Balloons......The other pictures 100% Parachutes ( Most likely the Golden Knights , and if those were in El Paso , Golden Knights for sure , with no doubt at all , they even answered this fact in writing ) doing night jumps......As people pointed out , the link back a few explains and shows everything.....

What is weird about El Paso one though is that an official wouldn't name a squadron in that area at the time when asked by the news team who was in the area.

SARPER SARIDAL October 17, 2010 at 6:03 pm

There are videos of you in youtube where people are thinking it was ufo’s..

Even you were on tv smile.gif)

www.youtube.com...

Could you please respond back so we can say that the guys were you in the video?

Thanks..

Rachel Medley October 17, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Hello,

Yes, that was us! This is something that happens quite often when we do twilight or night jumps…people for miles around who don’t realize that there is a pyrotechnic jump going on think that there is a meteor or a UFO! The local law enforcement and news agencies get frequent phone calls from people who think that it’s anything from a UFO to a nuclear missile. It’s just the Golden Knights, doing what we do best and wowing the crowd, while demonstrating the precision and discipline that the Army has taught us. Thanks for your concern!

Blue Skies!

SGT Rachel Medley, Black Demonstration Team, Golden Knights

Balloons and chinese lanterns.

Theres something werid going on here, a party balloon would pop at that altitide if it was filled with normal air. What i don't get is, how are these to sightings related?

Theres something werid going on here, a party balloon would pop at that altitide if it was filled with normal air. What i don't get is, how are these to sightings related?

The relation happened somewhere when someone , posted how both made " triangles" in the same way....It was coincidence...That is where they have become crossed.....Someone posted somewhere " hell , El Paso UFO's looked the same"....And it went from there.....

If a party balloon was filled with normal air , it would never leave the ground thumbsup.gif

The current altitude record for a helium balloon was set by Malcolm Ross, who flew to over 113,000 feet.
Studies have shown that typical 11” latex toy balloons filled with helium, with no added weight to carry, will rise to about 28,000 feet (five miles) in the sky. At this very high altitude, it is very cold (about 30-40 degrees below zero!),...
Depends on factors like amount of helium, weight of balloon, type of balloon material e.g. can a balloon sustain freezing weather etc.I think the record is 20 Kilometers above earth surface.

SARPER SARIDAL October 17, 2010 at 6:03 pm

There are videos of you in youtube where people are thinking it was ufo’s..

Even you were on tv smile.gif)

www.youtube.com...

Could you please respond back so we can say that the guys were you in the video?

Thanks..

Rachel Medley October 17, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Hello,

Yes, that was us! This is something that happens quite often when we do twilight or night jumps…people for miles around who don’t realize that there is a pyrotechnic jump going on think that there is a meteor or a UFO! The local law enforcement and news agencies get frequent phone calls from people who think that it’s anything from a UFO to a nuclear missile. It’s just the Golden Knights, doing what we do best and wowing the crowd, while demonstrating the precision and discipline that the Army has taught us. Thanks for your concern!

Blue Skies!

SGT Rachel Medley, Black Demonstration Team, Golden Knights

I've already said I believe it was them. :tu:

What I'm on about is the original news story. Can you remember the bit when they said they asked some sort of Air official what was in that area or somehting and they said the air official person said she couldn't give details on the squadrons.

I was just wondering what that was about? Was the air official on a power trip or something and trying to act mysteries. lol

Edited by Coffey

I've already said I believe it was them. :tu:

What I'm on about is the original news story. Can you remember the bit when they said they asked some sort of Air official what was in that area or somehting and they said the air official person said she couldn't give details on the squadrons.

I was just wondering what that was about? Was the air official on a power trip or something and trying to act mysteries. lol

I think the news guy talked to someone who was clue less...One click on the internet search and he would have seen the golden knights schedule :)

I think the news guy talked to someone who was clue less...One click on the internet search and he would have seen the golden knights schedule :)

I think they did say it was a woman.........

:innocent: