Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking for teachers

FlyingAngel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FlyingAngel

• Leah G.

• Heavyheart

• rashore

For those who claim possess psychic ability, teach me how to master one :tu:

No BS.

Why? No offense, but for what reason should one person teach a total stranger a very dangerous skill? That is very irresponsible.

No BS.

Should you not already be aware of whatever gift it is you have?

Or are you unaware as to having any particular gift?

It's one thing to be taught your gift by someone who knows it themselves.

But wouldn't it be another altogether to have to surface it in the first place?

You may receive something more specific if you can indicate what 'type' of assistance you're seeking.

Why? No offense, but for what reason should one person teach a total stranger a very dangerous skill? That is very irresponsible.

Why dangerous? Teaching ability is spreading it to the world, so more people will know it.

I look for all kind of assistance. Or any suggestion where to start is welcome. Post here the tutorial, no link to random bs site B)

Why dangerous? Teaching ability is spreading it to the world, so more people will know it.

I look for all kind of assistance. Or any suggestion where to start is welcome. Post here the tutorial, no link to random bs site B)

start with Google perhaps.

No BS.

Why? PM me if it's private.

google links to full of random bs site

most are : pay me xx € for a book...

Youre probably not going to find anything better on here.

No offense to anyone, but its more or less true. Either way, youre just going to get a lot of different opinions, all claiming to be The Truth.

Because I want to learn. Do you have any ability?

Some people think I do.

So why do you want to learn. What is your motivation?

Questions..

1.) WHY do you want to learn?

2.) WHAT purpose do you hope to gain from it?

3.) WHAT are you looking for in a teacher?

4.) WHAT sort of abilities are you interested in?

Personally, I don't. I just find it's very interesting to get WHY people do things. Surely it would be better if you learnt yourself how to 'get' or 'control' an ability?

Edited by Moonshine

No BS.

Hmm, psychic ability is a pretty big umbrella... What are you looking to do? Read peoples minds, lift cars with a thought, talk to the dead, become a psychic vampire, shoot energy balls? Or get more in tune with yourself and increase your environmental awareness, or attempt energy healing?

If you want to flip cars with you eyes, or shoot energy balls, not sure how much luck you will end up having with it, lol.

If you search locally you may find a master in physical forms like yoga or martial arts that can teach you a great deal about control over your mind and body. There are a few branches of holistic medicine that deal with the bodies energy flows, some of them are supposed to be mentally triggerable with enough practice.

Some people think I do.

So why do you want to learn. What is your motivation?

What do mean some people think you do. If it's yours, you must know it better than anyone else. If you can control it and it works in real life, then it doesn't matter what other people say, your consciousness will tell you if it's real or not, especially when it can interact with real life (not just in your head).

Motivation: curious and the desire the experience something beyond the normal.

Questions..

1.) WHY do you want to learn?

2.) WHAT purpose do you hope to gain from it?

3.) WHAT are you looking for in a teacher?

4.) WHAT sort of abilities are you interested in?

Personally, I don't. I just find it's very interesting to get WHY people do things. Surely it would be better if you learnt yourself how to 'get' or 'control' an ability?

1. See above

2. To lead a new age. If psychic ability is proved to be true, then the human body and mind are powerful tool and we can start to explore until we can find the complete truth of the universe.

3. First, he must possess one. Second, he must have the willing to share his knowledge.

4. Anything considered as "psychic ability"

Hmm, psychic ability is a pretty big umbrella... What are you looking to do? Read peoples minds, lift cars with a thought, talk to the dead, become a psychic vampire, shoot energy balls? Or get more in tune with yourself and increase your environmental awareness, or attempt energy healing?

Being awareness with the environment and healing energy are quite interesting. Thought I don't want to talk with ghost and vampire but any ability is welcome.

If you want to flip cars with you eyes, or shoot energy balls, not sure how much luck you will end up having with it, lol.

Maybe it's not about what I want to learn, it's more about what I can learn.

If you search locally you may find a master in physical forms like yoga or martial arts that can teach you a great deal about control over your mind and body. There are a few branches of holistic medicine that deal with the bodies energy flows, some of them are supposed to be mentally triggerable with enough practice.

I heard about martial arts and yoga. But I don't think there isn't any positive feedback about abilities beside having a good health. Can you heal yourself from simple illness? maybe. Can you heal yourself from H5N1 virus or cancer? I don't think so.

You need the maturity to use your gift before you learn to control it. Therefore you must teach yourself. Thats the only way you will be able to have a full understanding. Teaching people their gifts almost never works, i know this from experience.

You need the maturity to use your gift before you learn to control it. Therefore you must teach yourself. Thats the only way you will be able to have a full understanding. Teaching people their gifts almost never works, i know this from experience.

How do you teach yourself?

Actually yes.

Prove it

Prove it

For a person asking for help, you sure seem snippy to me. Maybe you should look around this site and see who knows what on your own...

Prove it

I taught myself through a lot of discipline and i had to learn the hard way. Through pain, blood, and sweat. I cured myself of the swine flu along with my friend. If I told you how to teach yourself, you wouldn't exactly be teaching yourself now would you be?

I taught myself through a lot of discipline and i had to learn the hard way. Through pain, blood, and sweat. I cured myself of the swine flu along with my friend. If I told you how to teach yourself, you wouldn't exactly be teaching yourself now would you be?

I don't know but tell me where to start and what to do. Telling me to teach myself without saying how is like tell an ant to do a math problem.

I don't know but tell me where to start and what to do. Telling me to teach myself without saying how is like tell an ant to do a math problem.

No, the point is that you have to find where your start is. You have to figure everything out up to a certain point before you have earned help. The hardest part is to find where you should start looking. After you find that and have started searching, then can people safely help you.

No, the point is that you have to find where your start is. You have to figure everything out up to a certain point before you have earned help. The hardest part is to find where you should start looking. After you find that and have started searching, then can people safely help you.

Very good point. Becareful what you wish for, along with ability comes a burden of knowing and trying not to peek in to people's souls without permission and it's not as easy as it sounds. Read some of the posts here and under readings. Don't venture in to it blindly, without knowledge. Do the research, don't be lazy about it.

I don't know where my start is. That's why I made this thread. Reading article from a site or a book is nothing different than hearing a guide from an experienced user. The point of an article or a thread is to share one's experience and giving help eventually. A teacher shares the same purpose.

Your answer is very ambiguous. Tell me an example of you. Where did you start, how did you figure everything out, searching for what, where to search, who can help, is it a success?

Well flying angel.... What you are asking is sort of like stating "I want to learn an artistic talent." There are a lot of things, music, painting, sculpting, dance, bla bla bla. You have to learn for yourself which of the arts you like before looking for a teacher to teach it to you. You wouldn't walk into an arts academy and just make that announcement and hope a teacher clues you in to if you want to learn that art or not.

So, back to what do you want to do? You don't want to talk to the dead or be a psychic vampire, you don't seem to rule out flipping cars with your eyes or shooting fireballs. You seem reluctant to want to pursue martial arts, yoga, holistic medicine because they don't have dramatic enough results for your taste. I'm going to guess that clairvoyance is out since it is a sketchy skill at best even with tons of training. Lucid dreaming isn't really dramatic to anyone but the dreamer, so I guess that would be out too.

Perhaps you could get into Kirlian photography? That would be dramatic and require little research or training.

Or perhaps crystal usage? That just requires you to know what the different rocks are supposed to do, and putting your intent on the rock. The results are usually subtle though so I'm not sure if you would find it worth your time.

Try this link

It's a basic A-Z of psychic abilities. Look through it and see what is interesting to you, and what is right out.

No BS.

Step 1...Buy a really thick, heavy book. (The title doesn't matter)

Step 2...Hit yourself continuously over the head until your brain takes on the consistancy of banana yoghurt.

By this time your should be able to convince yourself you have all kinds of abilities - talking to imaginary people in the sky, seeing dead people, or improving the aerodynamic properties of the Common Toad with a pencil-sharpener. The list could be endless!

It may be in your interest to consider any other method of training to be BS (or illegal under the Dangerous Drugs Act) until proven otherwise!

I don't know where my start is. That's why I made this thread. Reading article from a site or a book is nothing different than hearing a guide from an experienced user. The point of an article or a thread is to share one's experience and giving help eventually. A teacher shares the same purpose.

Your answer is very ambiguous. Tell me an example of you. Where did you start, how did you figure everything out, searching for what, where to search, who can help, is it a success?

only way to start is with the self, as its the only way to do anything. theres many books online you can download, you just gotta be careful some can be misleading

Step 1...Buy a really thick, heavy book. (The title doesn't matter)

Step 2...Hit yourself continuously over the head until your brain takes on the consistancy of banana yoghurt.

By this time your should be able to convince yourself you have all kinds of abilities - talking to imaginary people in the sky, seeing dead people, or improving the aerodynamic properties of the Common Toad with a pencil-sharpener. The list could be endless!

It may be in your interest to consider any other method of training to be BS (or illegal under the Dangerous Drugs Act) until proven otherwise!

:hmm: no need for your closed minded remarks here :no: