Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking for teachers

FlyingAngel

For those who claim possess psychic ability, teach me how to master one :tu:

No BS.

You should try spirit walking. ( astrial projection) you can learn a lot easier than other things I would think.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FlyingAngel

• Leah G.

• Heavyheart

• rashore

I don't know where my start is. That's why I made this thread. Reading article from a site or a book is nothing different than hearing a guide from an experienced user. The point of an article or a thread is to share one's experience and giving help eventually. A teacher shares the same purpose.

Your answer is very ambiguous. Tell me an example of you. Where did you start, how did you figure everything out, searching for what, where to search, who can help, is it a success?

I don't think you are quite getting my point. You cannot be taught any information whatsoever at the current moment until you yourself finds and starts the beginning of your journey. By yourself. Once you have a grasp on this, feel free to message me. Then, and only then can you be taught anything safely or productively.

You should try spirit walking. ( astrial projection) you can learn a lot easier than other things I would think.

I don't need anyone to tell me to search for anything or to read a (bs) book. It's clearly that the point of this thread is to search for a teacher, not to search for a book or advice.

As said, if anyone claims to possess an ability, he could be a teacher.

I don't need anyone to tell me to search for anything or to read a (bs) book. It's clearly that the point of this thread is to search for a teacher, not to search for a book or advice.

Believe me, you found some but I don't think they like your additude. Lose the GIVE ME and start looking inside of your self to find your motive for wanting to learn, it's the only place to start. It's not like your not going to have to work for it. You keep saying you want a teacher, don't you realise we have been trying to teach you? You have to do the work, not us. You can't just be told how to do it like math. It is along the lines of art, you either have a gift or don't and you either want to work at it or don't.

I think most teachers are unwilling to take on a student that refuses to do any searching, any reading, or even take on the personal responsibility of deciding what they want to learn. Especially since most people that could be considered teachers had to search, read, and take on quite a lot of

personal responsibility to take the time to learn.

You are being offered reasonable suggestions as to what types of study you could take on. For heaven's sake, if you want to be a student, act like one and start learning what studies interest you. Act like you are actually interested in what you could be spending years of your time on.

Edited by rashore

Believe me, you found some but I don't think they like your additude. Lose the GIVE ME and start looking inside of your self to find your motive for wanting to learn, it's the only place to start. It's not like your not going to have to work for it. You keep saying you want a teacher, don't you realise we have been trying to teach you? You have to do the work, not us. You can't just be told how to do it like math. It is along the lines of art, you either have a gift or don't and you either want to work at it or don't.

I think most teachers are unwilling to take on a student that refuses to do any searching, any reading, or even take on the personal responsibility of deciding what they want to learn. Especially since most people that could be considered teachers had to search, read, and take on quite a lot of

personal responsibility to take the time to learn.

You are being offered reasonable suggestions as to what types of study you could take on. For heaven's sake, if you want to be a student, act like one and start learning what studies interest you. Act like you are actually interested in what you could be spending years of your time on.

well said! :tu:

everything cant just be spoon fed, and how are you to learn if you dont read?

Reading is not a problem. But the problem is what to read. How do I know the books are bullting like most of the time, people sell it to scam for money. If books are so trustable like you think, how come there isn't many people having an ability and how come there is no scientific proof for it yet?

So as said, if you know a book that helped you to master an ability, then share it (give title and author). And I actually need to hear it from someone who possess a real ability, not from some random people who pretend to know something and don't possess any ability.

Reading is not a problem. But the problem is what to read. How do I know the books are bullting like most of the time, people sell it to scam for money. If books are so trustable like you think, how come there isn't many people having an ability and how come there is no scientific proof for it yet?

So as said, if you know a book that helped you to master an ability, then share it (give title and author). And I actually need to hear it from someone who possess a real ability, not from some random people who pretend to know something and don't possess any ability.

Why would anyone want to help you? Give me a reason to make me want to help you. I've helped many people and my ability is publicly in the forum I suggested you look at, but have you? I've learned from others how to develop it and make it stronger but I gave good reasons and you just say GIVE ME.

indeed and you need to know what your looking for before you go looking, and the only way to decide is finding out yourself what you might be doing, or are doing. And the only way to is to look inward. if you don't know what that means, u may have to do a little more dissolving of your ego.

I agree with Hatch, I think that it would be irresponsible to teach you a psychic gift at the moment. Start from scratch, pick the internet site by site. Go to a library and decide for yourself which books are BS and which are the real deal. To develop a gift like the ones you read about on this page, you need patience. If you seek immediate gratification, I promise you that all you will receive are fakes and scam artists. The things you want to be able to do take years of practice. Not twenty minutes on the internet and a cup of tea. If you haven't noticed, we are all trying to teach you a lesson now. You just have not been open to learning it. So open your eyes already and see what we are trying to tell you. I really am trying to help you.

But if an experienced practicer is willing to teach, I wouldn't have to spend years to read books, but instead I only need months if I learn from him :huh:

For example, I can learn how to astral project by reading some posts of who ever experienced it with his working method. So I achieved it in some nights so I don't need to spend one whole month to read a book. Not mention I don't know if the book is bs or not. :unsure2:

Thats kind of obvious as to why.

Also, how do you know youre hearing it from someone who has a "real" ability, when talking to them online?

Thats kind of obvious as to why.

Also, how do you know youre hearing it from someone who has a "real" ability, when talking to them online?

I don't know if they has a real ability or not. But that's gonna take a leap of faith.

I don't know if they has a real ability or not. But that's gonna take a leap of faith.

Just be careful with doing that online.

I seriously cant tell if you two are being sarcastic lol

Um, no... I was totally serious, there are way to many kids on these forums that put out too much information and I get scared for them. We've talked before and I may be an empath but I'm skeptical and pretty down to earth with most things. Take a compliment!!

Um, no... I was totally serious, there are way to many kids on these forums that put out too much information and I get scared for them. We've talked before and I may be an empath but I'm skeptical and pretty down to earth with most things. Take a compliment!!

Compliment pending approval.

Approved.

But if an experienced practicer is willing to teach, I wouldn't have to spend years to read books, but instead I only need months if I learn from him :huh:

For example, I can learn how to astral project by reading some posts of who ever experienced it with his working method. So I achieved it in some nights so I don't need to spend one whole month to read a book. Not mention I don't know if the book is bs or not. :unsure2:

All right, so you want to do astral projection since you seem to think that's a quick and easy skill to learn. Or you achieved it in a few nights after reading the forum. Not sure which way your statement went.

Sorry for this assumption, but I'm going to guess that you show no natural knack for any type of psychic skill, nor do you have any particular interest in any psychic skill over any other. Nor do you seem terribly interested in at least finding out what different skills there. You are an apathetic student.

So yeah, it's start at the very beginning.. it's a very good place to start.

You need to do some research before you continue to ask for a teacher to help with a specific skill. You need to figure out what you think is B.S., and what's not. There isn't a teacher on the earth that can spoon feed you anything to help that.

Just because someone else can claim to have a skill does not mean that they do, or that you believe they do, or that it is a skill you think is worth investing time in, or a skill that you consider a psychic skill.

Come up with a list of things you think are plausible and interesting enough to want to learn more about. Probably helpful would also be a list of what is out for you. Just reading though these forums could help you sort that out, lot's of good information and B.S. busting here.

lol, yeah, I was being dead serious too Mulder.. It is indeed wise to be careful :)

I need to know a teacher exists first, before continuing the next step to learn an ability.

If you want someone with a degree, go to school. If want someone to point you in the right direction, guide you and give you their opinion on what is BS and what isn't then you can find that here. As for someone with a degree in the paranormal that qualifies as a teacher, school. For someone to actually take the time to guide you, you have to be willing.

True, for all you know I'm a complete liar. Or maybe just crazy. I'm not, but you don't know that ;)

• 1 month later...

google links to full of random bs site

most are : pay me xx € for a book...

Not necessarily, it taught me pyrokinesis and cyrokinesis...