Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
FlyingAngel

Looking for teachers

53 posts in this topic

FlyingAngel

Not necessarily, it taught me pyrokinesis and cyrokinesis...

cool, video please? :sleepy:

constantine319

But if an experienced practicer is willing to teach, I wouldn't have to spend years to read books, but instead I only need months if I learn from him :huh:

For example, I can learn how to astral project by reading some posts of who ever experienced it with his working method. So I achieved it in some nights so I don't need to spend one whole month to read a book. Not mention I don't know if the book is bs or not. :unsure2:

Okay, okay, I have one piece of advice for you. Part of skill is experience. Part of experience is learning how NOT to do something.

This may involve occasionally picking up the wrong book, asking the wrong question, etc.

I'm going to take a wild shot in the dark and guess that when you learned how to ride a bike, you fell off more than once.

You have to actually TRY to develop before you can ask someone for help. You're not going to save yourself ANY hassle or time by trying to 'shortcut' the learning experience and relying on someone else's methods. The reason our abilities work for us is because we've tried various methods and when they don't work, we examine why they don't work, and how to avoid doing that in the future. In fact, if you just do what everyone says without trying it, how do you know that it actually works when you're trying to use it?

You say you're afraid of picking up a book that's full of BS. Try the website amazon.com. Look for 'psychic abilities'. READ THE REVIEWS. Read the positive and the negative ones. Check the average rating of the book. Check how many people have raved about the book versus trashing it.

You will end up reading a book that sucks, we all have, that crap happens. But you're not going to get it all right the first time you try and stop trying to.

JGirl

But if an experienced practicer is willing to teach, I wouldn't have to spend years to read books, but instead I only need months if I learn from him :huh:

For example, I can learn how to astral project by reading some posts of who ever experienced it with his working method. So I achieved it in some nights so I don't need to spend one whole month to read a book. Not mention I don't know if the book is bs or not. :unsure2:

so, what you want is someone do do all the work for you and just teach you the end results. after reading this thread i can most surely say that if i had any psychic abilities i certainly wouldn't waste my time and effort teaching them to you.

grow up and do your own groundwork, know what the hell you want and then maybe if you're lucky you will find that the person you need will be there at the right time.