Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i see demons and communicate with dead

sunshine326

i have had this ability to see demons and other things dead people and i communicate with the dead through my dreams as of late it has been getting stronger and stronger BUT my sister who reads auras and my brother who dreams about the future we are all living close together right now. we have also just recently revieled our abilities to each other even though we have had them for a very long time. my sister's last boyfriend recently shot himself in the head at the begining of the year i had several dreams about him asking me to tell my sister things he wanted her to know i had a friend that died 7 years ago also suicide and she spoke to me through my dreams every night for 6 years, it stopped after i visited her grave for the first time i took her a letter and told her how she haunts me in my dreams. anyway i saw my sisters dead ex at a night club a little after midnight saturday night making it halloween he was in a totally restricted area with two other guys they all three looked very pale but i mean that area was completely restricted they had security standing there not allowing anyone anywhere near it. he then got on stage and i asked my friend if she saw the guy in the black outfit on stage with the gay guy and the other dude because he looked just like my sister dead ex and she was like what are you talking about no one is on stage except one security guard whos shirt says security everyone seemed to be ignoring them as well i just need some kind of conformation that i am not crazy! it's not the first time i see demons in rooms at my parents house because my mom is suicidal and a bit crazy but i am nothing like my mom i mean if i am crazy so is my sister and my brother.

It's amazing how many people around you are suicidal.

Perhaps you should get some kind of therapy to deal with the grief and uncertainty of it all. You sound quite young.

Yes, there seems to be quite a bit of chaos around you. Not good for a young mind. Find somone who can help you sort things out. A good counceler might be a good idea. Your not crazy, but if you are grappling with gifts, you need some calm perspective.

ooww i guess you should calm yourself and ask if those things were true

and if true ask again...

if those things made you feel that you are different from others ask again if you really want it

you can choose...

It's amazing how many people around you are suicidal.

Perhaps you should get some kind of therapy to deal with the grief and uncertainty of it all. You sound quite young.

Suicide does seem to follow my family and im not that young i am a wife and mother of 2 but ive had to be an adult since i was 8 because of the situations at my home. we have always had choas follow us my mother is suicidal and see's demons as well but she is in deniel my great grandfather on my fathers side commited suicide ive had several great aunts and uncles on my mothers side commite suicide and my grandmother on my father side used to dable in black magic

Well then. There you go. You have two wonderful reasons to end the chaos. I do know how to clear these forces out permenantly out of your life or take active control of them.

PM me. If you are seeking that kind of help.

I feel your quite young, and this is the case of a very active imagination.

It seems odd apparently everyone in your family claims to have a power, which in my case means: someone in your family thought they did a while ago, and this idea was passed on to others in the family, while not proving it to anyone.

Thats just my take.

Also, thanks for joining, and welcome to UM.

• 1 month later...

i have had this ability to see demons and other things dead people and i communicate with the dead through my dreams as of late it has been getting stronger and stronger BUT my sister who reads auras and my brother who dreams about the future we are all living close together right now. we have also just recently revieled our abilities to each other even though we have had them for a very long time. my sister's last boyfriend recently shot himself in the head at the begining of the year i had several dreams about him asking me to tell my sister things he wanted her to know i had a friend that died 7 years ago also suicide and she spoke to me through my dreams every night for 6 years, it stopped after i visited her grave for the first time i took her a letter and told her how she haunts me in my dreams. anyway i saw my sisters dead ex at a night club a little after midnight saturday night making it halloween he was in a totally restricted area with two other guys they all three looked very pale but i mean that area was completely restricted they had security standing there not allowing anyone anywhere near it. he then got on stage and i asked my friend if she saw the guy in the black outfit on stage with the gay guy and the other dude because he looked just like my sister dead ex and she was like what are you talking about no one is on stage except one security guard whos shirt says security everyone seemed to be ignoring them as well i just need some kind of conformation that i am not crazy! it's not the first time i see demons in rooms at my parents house because my mom is suicidal and a bit crazy but i am nothing like my mom i mean if i am crazy so is my sister and my brother.

Honestly i strongly suggest that you talk to a doctor and consider if it is hallucinations you are having. Not that paranormal things don't happen. Believe me they do. But paranormal things happen to a very few lucky individuals. And considering the odds that this could be something paranormal is very low compared to bieng hallucinations which is much higher.

And most people who experience hallucinations not only are they the only person, in some cases at least one member

of her/his family experiences hallucinations too. Just to make you feel safe, you are not crazy. A crazy person in no way can explain your situation like you did. In other words a crazy person writes in a crazy way.

The smart thing to do is to at least consider if it is hallucinations you are having. If it is hallucinations, it is

caused by chemical imbalances in the brain in most cases, and it can be cured easily by some pills.

Consider it! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Please note:

The person only has 3 posts...and joined on October 28th of 2010. That's telling you a lot right there....which isn't saying much. I suspect this person was probably just trolling for attention.

Either way, moving on.

Troll or not, but mental illness can be inherited in some cases. So if there is mental illness, depression etc. in your family what seems to be a case, you should talk to someone about it.

What bugs me, is that your friend died but you went first time to his/her grave after years? I don't understand that part. Why? Was his/her death so painful that you couldn't go to the graveyard or what is the reason? If his/her death was too painful for you to deal with, it indicates that you need to talk to someone again.

That nightclub story, what I could get out of it for horrible wrongly written word flow just sounds pretty smelly. Halloween, possible depression and your family background with mental stuff, club where people usually drink and drink before clubbing... Maybe it was just those things combined.

To be frank, I didn't totally understand the OP because of lack of using punctuaries.

I don't really understand the last part of you post...what kind of advice are you looking for exactly?? I agree with everyone that maybe it would be best to see someone qualified who can help you with all of this stress. Nobody thinks you're crazy, but from what it sounds like, you're over your head whether its paranormal related or not.

I hope it was a troll, I can't comprehend someone who types like that. No Grammar at all, constant run on sentences!

It's like rambling to me.

If it is for real I apologize...

Edited by TheCoward

Can you define your interpretation of demons?

I had the same thought as you lemonelemi, you say you see demons and dead people. Just because a person is dead and appearing in spirit does not mean they are a demon.

Also yes, mental illness can run in families, but I hate it when that is used as an excuse for everyone who claims to have had a psychic experience. <_<

Again, I believe God is loving and forgiving so if that's why you're making the connection of your friends who have committed suicide and demons well don't.

I had the same thought as you lemonelemi, you say you see demons and dead people. Just because a person is dead and appearing in spirit does not mean they are a demon.

Also yes, mental illness can run in families, but I hate it when that is used as an excuse for everyone who claims to have had a psychic experience. <_<

Again, I believe God is loving and forgiving so if that's why you're making the connection of your friends who have committed suicide and demons well don't.

from reading her posts... her family has a curse, black magic and evil around them. Someone in there family is teh main cause of this. I wrote her a message to Chant a Shiva Mantra ( OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA ) no evil will dare come around anyone or there family if you chant or listen to potent Mantra's. SHiva, Ganesha, Durga are very powerful Gods who destroy fear and demons. but who Iam I to tell someone to chant... I just like helping people. All the best. Blessings and Peace.

from reading her posts... her family has a curse, black magic and evil around them. Someone in there family is teh main cause of this. I wrote her a message to Chant a Shiva Mantra ( OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA ) no evil will dare come around anyone or there family if you chant or listen to potent Mantra's. SHiva, Ganesha, Durga are very powerful Gods who destroy fear and demons. but who Iam I to tell someone to chant... I just like helping people. All the best. Blessings and Peace.

Just wondering who your God's are? Are they Hindu sorry if I sound stupid. I stick to my own religion but believe that all religions seem to have a powerful energy looking after them so I find it weird when people fight over such things when it's seems the only difference in beliefs are the names we call our own God. Feel free to share that's why we're on the board so we can all speak our minds, everyone is entitled too.

Just wondering who your God's are? Are they Hindu sorry if I sound stupid. I stick to my own religion but believe that all religions seem to have a powerful energy looking after them so I find it weird when people fight over such things when it's seems the only difference in beliefs are the names we call our own God. Feel free to share that's why we're on the board so we can all speak our minds, everyone is entitled too.

Hey Tia... yes Iam Hindu.. actually my Dad is Sikh and Mom is Hindu. Sikhism is drerived from Hinduism so I guess it goes back to One anyways like all other religions. And yes the Chant I wrote above is potent and like I said no evil will dare come around anyone home, person or family who chants or litsens to Dharma Mantras. The person who wrote the message is going to give the Mantra and Chanting a try.. I hope she dissovles all her problems. And just to let you know, I also believe in Jesus, Allah, and Buddha. I believe they are the same all came around the same time as messengers and God for Humanity.

Edited by Kailash 108

It's nice to speak to someone who isn't one-sided about religion :yes: . Let me know if you hear back from the lady after she tries the Mantra.

How do you know whether it's demons or other entities that you're communicating with? You shouldn't communicate with or encourage any bad entities at all. Remember "like does attract like". Don't think or feel or do things that attract bad entities.

Learn to protect yourself. See my post here http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=190413&st=0&gopid=3741575entry3741575 for details on protecting yourself & commanding demons or other bad entities to leave you alone.

WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN. Get in the habit of writing down impressions you get, descriptions of what happens in your dreams, what you saw, every detail you can remember, as soon as you wake up. Carry a little notebook and pen in your purse, etc so you can jot down any psychic impression you happen to get when you're awake. Always write down the date of your dream or impression when you record the details. This is the very best way to make sure you don't forget the details of dreams, visions, etc psychic impressions you receive.

Also write down everything you receive when communicating with the dead. You may want to even type the communications on your keyboard as you receive them & save them to a text file on your pc and then print them out. Usually, there are things in a communication that make no sense at all to you, but that later will make sense to the person who the messages are intended for, or that will make sense after some future event happens. Sometimes an event may happen & you don't even realize you received a messages foretelling that event until you go back and read your notes and something that was weird at the time you received it, suddenly has become clear.

As for communicating with the dead, trust your gut instinct, your intuition & your guides. Your intuition aka gut instinct will always be true. If, ON YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION, something just feels wrong somehow, or not right, then be suspicious of it.

Keep in mind too, that your emotional state can badly interfere with your capability to correctly understand & interpret anything you're picking up with any psychic ability. Illness, worry, tiredness, excitement, desperately wanting something, etc all can totally sabotage accuracy when interpreting & trying to understand what you're receiving through psychic abilities.

If you strongly KNOW that you're really receiving messages from the dead, examine what kind of messages you're receiving. For instance if the messages you're receiving that are for your sister are POSITIVE messages, not negative, not vengeful, etc, then by all means pass them on to her.

The most true impression is the one that comes FIRST, and is usually very quick to come & go before the cognitive mind starts "drowning out" the first intuitive impression that was given to you before your thoughts could start getting in its way.

Always do your best to live your life by the "golden rule" Treat others as you would want others to treat you, do what your intution tells you is right, and do your best to avoid negative, untrue, or wrong thoughts feelings and actions.

Always remember, your thoughts & feelings are energy being sent out into the world, just as your actions are & what you send out will always return to you. It may take a long time before it comes back but it will always eventually come back to you. Like attracts like, evil is attracted to others who also are thinking, feeling & doing or wanting to do evil wrong things. Good is attracted to good.

Another suggestion, you might try finding & attending a Spiritualist church in your area. In a Spiritualist church, most of the members will usually have psychic abilities of varying kinds & degrees & you might very well find someone who is capable of counseling you and who also understands the psychic influences you're dealing with too.

Just sounds like depression to me..

Probably. You can never know unless you've gotten check out, but people seem to refuse most of the time on here :P