Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i see demons and communicate with dead

sunshine326

If the brother dreams the future wouldnt he have been able to maybe see the suicide and say something. And the sister who sees auras, wouldnt she have seen a drastic change in his if he was depressed and contemplating suicide? I dont believe in any of those things but it always makes me wonder why the people that claim to have these abilities can never use them to any real helpful benefit in everyday life.

• 4 weeks later...

Ran her off quick. Good job guys. Negating someone based upon age or assumption of their mind is absurd. I doubt if most of the posters that come here know their own.

Ran her off quick. Good job guys. Negating someone based upon age or assumption of their mind is absurd. I doubt if most of the posters that come here know their own.

she wasn't run off by any of us. this is a classic case of a hit and run bullsh itting. it happens here a lot.

I'm not much of an expert on demons, but I have had my share of strange experiences. I would like ask if your sisters reading of auras is accurate, that is something that could be proved or disproved. Try put her through some tests of your own to test her accuracy. Your brother dreams of the future, is his dreams near or distant future? If it is near you could check to see his accuracy. If their accuracy in their claims are good then you could possibly assume that your experiences are correct. If their accuracy is far from being accurate then I think it's worth accepting that your family has deep imaginational issues, and yes you may need a doctor of some sort. It is important to non bias in your tests to get accurate results.

• 10 months later...

Can you define your interpretation of demons?

Peace!

I would only say thats its most advisable to remain in the positive states and to mingle more with positive energies.............

energy interacts.............affects ..............influences...............

Things we dont understand may be mysterious and attractive..................exciting.................

but such interests often lead to trouble...................

why not avoid if possible..........

rest were all free .............Peace

:)

• Like 1

This person was probably trolling but then again...what do I know? I'm new to this forum but not new to "this". It has been my experience is that when people see demons, they are "putting on demon glasses" so to speak. So when they come in contact with perhaps entities from the other side, they look like demons. Even when that entity could be their grandmother that passed.