Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is really in Fort Knox?

Astronaut

Could the goverment be hiding alien bodies, The remains of all of the president's that have died, Weapons of mass descruction, And narcotics in fort knox? :alien:

what do you think?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SolarPlexus

• TK0001

• mrcop

• Belial

Could the goverment be hiding alien bodies, The remains of all of the president's that have died, Weapons of mass descruction, And narcotics in fort knox? :alien:

what do you think?

Why would you think that?

I have actually heard that they do store captured drugs there, but everything else i doubt. I mean, they still give tours there.

I have actually heard that they do store captured drugs there, but everything else i doubt. I mean, they still give tours there.

They still give tours at the White House and that's been infiltrated by lizard people from space.

They still give tours at the White House and that's been infiltrated by lizard people from space.

Are you being sarcastic?

what do you think?

with so many secret bunkers around the country i doubt they'd use such a famous place as fort knox to hide anything

with so many secret bunkers around the country i doubt they'd use such a famous place as fort knox to hide anything

Ahh but where better then In plain sight?

MMM

More likely is that there are significantly fewer precious metals there than the government is willing to admit.

Fort Knox served it's purpose i believe... there is hardly anything special in there today i think

Edited by SolarPlexus

i thought fort knoxx was the most secure location on the planet, or have i been misinformed, either way they can store whatever the hell they like noone will ever find out, and about the tours they're hardly gonna give tours of the aliens that they've stored there(if there is any).

Fort Knox served it's purpose i believe... there is hardly anything special in there today i think

It holds 4,600 tons of gold bullion.

I'd like to know what you consider "anything special".

And that comes in second place in America's gold holding storage areas, anyone know the largest?

The federal reserve in Manhattan :)

But thats just Hollywood surely/ maybe/could be :tu:

It holds 4,600 tons of gold bullion.

Really? Wow. But how do you know anyway ?? :)

Can you quote that part, I couldn't find it on the Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Knox

It's not in that wiki, it's in the link contained in the words at the top of the page:

This article is about United States Army post. For the Fort Knox Bullion Depository where the majority of U.S. gold is kept, see United States Bullion Depository. For the Civil War fort in Maine, see Fort Knox (Maine). For Comic strip, see Fort Knox (comic).

I'm assuming the OP was referring to this and not the actual Fort Knox military base.

But thats just Hollywood surely/ maybe/could be :tu:

lol Hollywood? yeah.. Bet there's more than fort knox or the federal exchange worth of gold floating around there.. too many buildings though :)

I'm assuming the OP was referring to this and not the actual Fort Knox military base.

Oh okay my bad :)

Ahh but where better then In plain sight?

MMM

orrrrr...

could it be that they figured we would figure that so they didn't in fact hide things in there afterall?

what do you think?

what do you think,i had a member of the team check out fort knox and it seems to be what they claim it to be :)

Yeah i think there are probably way more important sites and areas now...

Yeah i think there are probably way more important sites and areas now...

you seem to have your mind made up on this,my team has concluded that it seems to be legit :)