Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens in the NASA Archives

Karlis

This particular interview is from July of 2008, and as you will hear, Mitchell is VERY candid about the existence of intelligent extra-terrestrial life and of the long-term and on-going effort to conceal this information from the public. arrow3.gifRead more...
Ten minute video.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShadowSot

• mcrom901

• SolarPlexus

• Sakari

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the video Karlis............. :tu:

I did a couple of screen shots...

Inside the Destiny Laboratory....aboard the ISS

DestinylabISS.jpg

adjusted angle...

ISSscreenpic.jpg

Now..provided the footage is 100% genuine...that is an amazing picture!

And the 'UFO' is a familiar shape.

(I'm not automatically saying ET.)

The guy looking at the screen is very laid back about it..... :unsure:

Thanks for the video! I love to watch compiled NASA vids, they are amazing! I realise many of these have been debunked and explained but, there's still little or no explaination for a number of these documented videos. I'm sure we are missing out on 99% of the actual footage of this bizarre phenom.

DISCLOSE FOR REAL NASA!!!

:alien:

Can't watch the video... isn't Edgar Mitchel the fellow who stated that he was told of the possibility of aliens while working for NASA... but never witnessed anything himself?

Personally, I'm waiting for JAXA's disclosure. I'm sure it'll have much better graphics.

Now..provided the footage is 100% genuine...that is an amazing picture!

Mmmmm, that's always a great big if, isn't it...

Can't watch the video... isn't Edgar Mitchel the fellow who stated that he was told of the possibility of aliens while working for NASA... but never witnessed anything himself?

Yeah...'the fellow' who walked on the Moon...lol

And yes..although he says he isn't an actual eye-witness himself...he isn't talking

about the 'possibility' etc etc...he is QUITE DEFINITE.

So unless there has been a major con trick pulled on him..by lots and lots of people he trusted...???

(I, personally don't think he is lying.)

Yeah...'the fellow' who walked on the Moon...lol

And yes..although he says he isn't an actual eye-witness himself...he isn't talking

about the 'possibility' etc etc...he is QUITE DEFINITE.

So unless there has been a major con trick pulled on him..by lots and lots of people he trusted...???

(I, personally don't think he is lying.)

I'm not saying he's lying, and in this instance that he went to the moon is irrelevant.

All he says is that someone told him about aliens and he believes in aliens.

That puts it at the same level of any "Hey, somebody told me this and I believe them." stories.

I'm not saying he's lying, and in this instance that he went to the moon is irrelevant.

I disagree.

He was naturally in a position to know more about the subject because of his 'job'.

All he says is that someone told him about aliens and he believes in aliens.

That puts it at the same level of any "Hey, somebody told me this and I believe them." stories.

Again I disagree

He would be in a better position to be involved in 'inside information' than...say....

You, or me...or my next door neighbour etc etc.

I think he knows more than he's saying.

He is probably still under the oath of secrecy...so I think he's careful how he puts things.

And he is careful never to criticise NASA.

I disagree.

He was naturally in a position to know more about the subject because of his 'job'.

And didn't see or hold witness to anything outside the ordinary... except the surface of the moon.

He is probably still under the oath of secrecy...so I think he's careful how he puts things.

Oh, convenient. He can speak about it, just not speak about it.

Still waiting for JAXA's release statement.

Edited by ShadowSot

And didn't see or hold witness to anything outside the ordinary... except the surface of the moon.

Well...you don't actually know what he was witness to, do you?

Oh, convenient. He can speak about it, just not speak about it.

LOL...I was speculating on his position regarding his oath of secrecy...and the stuff

he's saying....and the WAY he's saying it.

I don't know what he CAN actually speak about. Or what he might leave out. (if anything)

Well...you don't actually know what he was witness to, do you?

Neither do you.

Which again, basically leaves this as a report from someone telling you something someone else told him.

Neither do you.

Which again, basically leaves this as a report from someone telling you something someone else told him.

Apollo Astronaut Edgar Mitchell has more clout than your average whistleblower...IMO.

So we will have to agree to disagree on this.... :)

Apollo Astronaut Edgar Mitchell has more clout than your average whistleblower...IMO.

So we will have to agree to disagree on this.... :)

My point is, an appeal to authority on something is sort of pointless.

Much as I respect him, for something like this he'd have to present something for me to believe him.

Heck, even if Buzz Aldrin told me the sky as green, I'd still go out and check.

My point is, an appeal to authority on something is sort of pointless.

Much as I respect him, for something like this he'd have to present something for me to believe him.

You are right that he only presents HIS WORDS... and we have to weigh up his words.

Maybe it was officially approved disclosure..?

It made all the newspapers and main stream media.

I still can not figure out why people think the Government is hiding anything , why would they?....And do not say mass panic , that is a crock.

I still can not figure out why people think the Government is hiding anything , why would they?....And do not say mass panic , that is a crock.

Control

Think about it. I don't think the government knows any more than we do, but why would they want to admit something like that?

Think about it. I don't think the government knows any more than we do, but why would they want to admit something like that?

Why wouldn't they ?......I do not think they know anything either.

And whomever said the great one word answer " control "......Control over what?.....What would hiding the fact that there " are " ET's visiting here have on " control "?........

Not like it would be a devastating announcement " People of the world , I am confirming now , we have had encounters with ET's , they have , and do visit Earth.We do not know why , we do not know any more than any of you , only that they do visit here".......

Tell me again , what would that harm , and why would they hide that?........Hell , you could even throw in them making a announcement that Roswell was a crashed ship , and we did get some new inventions through reverse engineering , such as micro chips.....Even that would have no effect on anyone.....Some people would say " I told you so ! " , others would be saying " cool , I guess you were right".....And we would still be where we are today.

I think I just de-railed the topic....sorry.....back on it.

Edited by Sakari

The way i see it, depending on the situation obviously somethings are hidden for money purposes, I think theres already a car that goes perfect without petrol but isnt allowed to be released because think how many countrys profits would fall, some countrys depend on there oil productions. Economic climate would fall with curtain things put out to the public. Google who killed the electric car? and it will come up, theres a few sites but he makes a good point.

But in the alien/UFO situation, I think it will have something to do with maybe religion? Imagine the stur that would course.

The way i see it, depending on the situation obviously somethings are hidden for money purposes, I think theres already a car that goes perfect without petrol but isnt allowed to be released because think how many countrys profits would fall, some countrys depend on there oil productions. Economic climate would fall with curtain things put out to the public. Google who killed the electric car? and it will come up, theres a few sites but he makes a good point.

But in the alien/UFO situation, I think it will have something to do with maybe religion? Imagine the stur that would course.

I know what you mean on the above things , someone in Nevada had made a car that ran on H2O , yes , water....

As for what I had said , I see nothing monetary that could happen.....And as for Religion , I can tell you first hand , Christians and others will tell you , there is no where in the Bible that says God did not create life on other planets.....So , I can not see the Government hiding it for religious purposes either.

I have talked to my parents and others that are " Born Again Christians" , and as I just said , they told me there is no reason why God would not create life on other planets also....So , they all ready have their opinions set. yes.gif No " stirring" up the religious pot there.

I have to agree with you Sakari. And no, I'm not just agreeing with you because you are a really cool guy! What you say here is self evident.

Religion is not threatened by the existence of life beyond this planet. There would be absolutely no reasonable argument to cause the religious believers on our planet to panic upon discovery of life "out there."

People who comment about such nonsense actually make me chuckle, because it is ridiculous. Anyone who truly believes that life is by design, must open themselves to the possibility that all life would also be by design - whether on this planet or another.

Why wouldn't they ?......I do not think they know anything either.

And whomever said the great one word answer " control "......Control over what?.....What would hiding the fact that there " are " ET's visiting here have on " control "?........

Not like it would be a devastating announcement " People of the world , I am confirming now , we have had encounters with ET's , they have , and do visit Earth.We do not know why , we do not know any more than any of you , only that they do visit here".......

Tell me again , what would that harm , and why would they hide that?........Hell , you could even throw in them making a announcement that Roswell was a crashed ship , and we did get some new inventions through reverse engineering , such as micro chips.....Even that would have no effect on anyone.....Some people would say " I told you so ! " , others would be saying " cool , I guess you were right".....And we would still be where we are today.

I think I just de-railed the topic....sorry.....back on it.

Think of it this way: (for the sake of visualization picture the President holding an emergency press conference) "My fellow Americans, people of earth, Kiwanis members, there are vehicles from civilizations other than ours, with technology we cannot comprehend, coming here for reasons we don't understand. These things can come and go as they please, and there isn't really anything we can do about it. We don't even know what they are."

This would imply that the government doesn't have control over the situation, and if you're a government your only legitimacy depends on people believing you have control. If your people don't believe you have things lined out and well in hand you've got big trouble. Just saying.

Think of it this way: (for the sake of visualization picture the President holding an emergency press conference) "My fellow Americans, people of earth, Kiwanis members, there are vehicles from civilizations other than ours, with technology we cannot comprehend, coming here for reasons we don't understand. These things can come and go as they please, and there isn't really anything we can do about it. We don't even know what they are."

This would imply that the government doesn't have control over the situation, and if you're a government your only legitimacy depends on people believing you have control. If your people don't believe you have things lined out and well in hand you've got big trouble. Just saying.

Ok , not joking.......Have you looked at the economy , and how people think of the Government right now?....Exactly how you just stated it , to a " T " ......This is where we are now.

If it were your above quote , enough people all ready think they come here , and it would not be a surprise to any really.....

Ok , not joking.......Have you looked at the economy , and how people think of the Government right now?....Exactly how you just stated it , to a " T " ......This is where we are now.

If it were your above quote , enough people all ready think they come here , and it would not be a surprise to any really.....

I agree. People are scared and impatient and will listen to anybody that seems to have an answer. Whatever that is.

Honestly, if there was a better time in our history to wheel out the aliens I can't think of it.