Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens in the NASA Archives

Karlis

I agree. People are scared and impatient and will listen to anybody that seems to have an answer. Whatever that is.

Honestly, if there was a better time in our history to wheel out the aliens I can't think of it.

You could be on to something there......Another reason they do not know anything.....A disclosure could lift the economy yes.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShadowSot

• mcrom901

• SolarPlexus

• Sakari

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You could be on to something there......Another reason they do not know anything.....A disclosure could lift the economy yes.gif

I say the opposite. Of course I don't know what will happen, but I see the market crashing and most of the world population thinking it would be the end of the world.

I say the opposite. Of course I don't know what will happen, but I see the market crashing and most of the world population thinking it would be the end of the world.

Again , I ask why ?

Again , I ask why ?

Of course I don't know what will happen

War of the Worlds broadcast listeners response

The entertainment/media industry "usually" portrays the alien invasion scenario as a hostile threat. Thus depending on the scenario of mass contact, people will run for their lives leaving the government to "fix" the problem.

I see the media as a brainwashing technique for the government to use to their advantage. If mass contact does happen, the media will view it as an act of aggression first before anything. Humans (in general) fear the unknown and anything they can't control.

Again it depends on how the media will portray it. The population lifting their arms up and cheering is the last thing I would ever expect.

Edited by raoulduke666

I know what you mean on the above things , someone in Nevada had made a car that ran on H2O , yes , water....

As for what I had said , I see nothing monetary that could happen.....And as for Religion , I can tell you first hand , Christians and others will tell you , there is no where in the Bible that says God did not create life on other planets.....So , I can not see the Government hiding it for religious purposes either.

I have talked to my parents and others that are " Born Again Christians" , and as I just said , they told me there is no reason why God would not create life on other planets also....So , they all ready have their opinions set. yes.gif No " stirring" up the religious pot there.

It may be wandering slightly off the topic, but I do agree there. Even from the point of view of maintsream religion, what do they insist? That God is all-powerful, and created the heavens and the Earth. So it's already laid down in the Good Book. They already accept the existence of other stars & planets and so on.

i believe all the objects are explainable and not of extraterrestrial origin as in martians or greys, little green men, mantis type aliens or the "Nordic" human looking types.

All these craft or objects are most likely debris or experimental military machines. Do you not think the next generation of warfare will be in space between certain countries? Its already started.

The first to have the capability to use this will have an extreme advantage in the arms race(s).

I believe it was the "star wars" program?! Im sure it wasnt really designed for use against aliens. it is the perfect cover up having everyone believe in them.

They have to build craft with high speeds. To be effective in attack and stealth. They most likely had alot of the "new" technology decades ago. IM sure alot of it was starting to be developed by the Germans. I believe the "orbs" are the direct decendants of the German (Die Glocke)/(the bell).

We already have craft that run on electromagnetic propulsion. They are working on invisibility as well.

Remember, to be successful in anything of this nature...you cant show all your hand at once.

I believe that all of the quoted "unidentified objects" that may be of a craft type that they are talking about may just be craft that other countries are trying to develope, hence, WE (our government/NASA), dont know what they are if they arent ours. If we ever really knew the capabilities/developments of our black projects it would blow our minds away.

The belgian triangle? Remember this? UFO!!! UFO!!! HA! It looks to me like it was/is the neutral "bouency"?sp? craft that has been developed.

This whole alien thing is genius by the people who thought this up originally. Less work for sure to hide anything. It give them the freedom to run them at will in our skies for various testing.

I dont care about the "sincerity" of any astronauts. It is all talk IMHO. They still havent shown any definitive proof of their claims. It is also a good way to make a quick dollar, being able to tell some amazing stories at different venues.

IF aliens WERE here, why the secrecy? What do they want? Im sure they would have taken over the planet in someway or at least tried. Its all bogus IMO.

The belgian triangle? Remember this? UFO!!! UFO!!! HA! It looks to me like it was/is the neutral "bouency"?sp? craft that has been developed.

care to share more details re the above....

:)

i believe all the objects are explainable and not of extraterrestrial origin as in martians or greys, little green men, mantis type aliens or the "Nordic" human looking types.

All these craft or objects are most likely debris or experimental military machines. Do you not think the next generation of warfare will be in space between certain countries? Its already started.

The first to have the capability to use this will have an extreme advantage in the arms race(s).

I believe it was the "star wars" program?! Im sure it wasnt really designed for use against aliens. it is the perfect cover up having everyone believe in them.

They have to build craft with high speeds. To be effective in attack and stealth. They most likely had alot of the "new" technology decades ago. IM sure alot of it was starting to be developed by the Germans. I believe the "orbs" are the direct decendants of the German (Die Glocke)/(the bell).

We already have craft that run on electromagnetic propulsion. They are working on invisibility as well.

Remember, to be successful in anything of this nature...you cant show all your hand at once.

I believe that all of the quoted "unidentified objects" that may be of a craft type that they are talking about may just be craft that other countries are trying to develope, hence, WE (our government/NASA), dont know what they are if they arent ours. If we ever really knew the capabilities/developments of our black projects it would blow our minds away.

This whole alien thing is genius by the people who thought this up originally. Less work for sure to hide anything. It give them the freedom to run them at will in our skies for various testing.

I dont care about the "sincerity" of any astronauts. It is all talk IMHO. They still havent shown any definitive proof of their claims. It is also a good way to make a quick dollar, being able to tell some amazing stories at different venues.

IF aliens WERE here, why the secrecy? What do they want? Im sure they would have taken over the planet in someway or at least tried. Its all bogus IMO.

So all UFOs are black projects from some other country? So they parade them about for everyone to see, lit up like Christmas illuminations, with complete disregard for safety, just to show how clever they are? And they're not worried in the slightest about the ramifications of intruding in the airspace of the most strongly armed nation on earth? While The US govt., I suppose, is so embarrassed that they (whoever they are) are able to get away with this that they don't raise any protest or even try to prevent these incursions, then. Well, it's a new angle on the question, to be sure.

War of the Worlds broadcast listeners response

It was actually pretty lame.

Some people did panic, sure.

Mostly because they thought it was the Germans invading, we were heading to war at that point.

However, for the most part people checked with their police stations, or called their relatives in the area, since phones were invented at the time.

Ten minute video.

Open your eyes people... i beg you... let me ask you... Sakari... ShadowSot... and others... i understand why you still doubt after all the things you've seen and heard and read... but *how* can you still doubt after being lied to countless times ???

Open your eyes people... i beg you... let me ask you... Sakari... ShadowSot... and others... i understand why you still doubt after all the things you've seen and heard and read... but *how* can you still doubt after being lied to countless times ???

Er... how can you believe after being lied to countless times?

It was a rhetorical question :mellow:

But here is one real question, How can space debris make sharp turns? In fact, how can space debris make 'turns' at all? How can space debris do anything except act accordingly to the Newton's first law??

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

Uncountable hoaxes and misidentifications have been part of the UFO community since it's inception. Many, while suitably disproved are still held as standard in the community.

And you may as well add in that all of these alien conspiracies focus solely on the United State's government and space programs.

Uncountable hoaxes and misidentifications have been part of the UFO community since it's inception. Many, while suitably disproved are still held as standard in the community.

And you may as well add in that all of these alien conspiracies focus solely on the United State's government and space programs.

not quite the same. cry wolf......doesnt work unless its the same person/organisation..

what i mean is if the government lies constantly then we shall never believe them.

If however, an individual puts forward a hoax on a UFO, that does not mean that we would not believe or doubt the next person that says they saw a UFO because of the first persons hoax.

hope this makes sense

What do you mean?

Uncountable hoaxes and misidentifications have been part of the UFO community...

What does that have to do with me?

What does that have to do with me?

You state that I have been lied to multiple times, I have to take that as meaning that you are saying that "x" governemnt or so is secretly covering up evidence of aliens.

However, the entire field of U.F.O. research is littered with hoaxes and misidentifications, meaning you've been lied to as well.

How do you justify it, shor t of a paranoia in regards to the US government?

(And again, ignoring all of the other governments and space agencies in the world.)

You state that I have been lied to multiple times, I have to take that as meaning that you are saying that "x" governemnt or so is secretly covering up evidence of aliens.

Slow down :) All im trying to say is - Your government already lied to you about many many things. What's stopping it to lie to you again about other things? :)

However, the entire field of U.F.O. research is littered with hoaxes and misidentifications, meaning you've been lied to as well.

You mean 'us' ?? :)

care to share more details re the above....

:)

This was something i saw on a tv show. and the craft that the engineer was showing looked EXACTLY like this. the lights at each corner of the triangle and in the center. So you can "connect the dots" so to speak on this one IMHO.

So all UFOs are black projects from some other country? So they parade them about for everyone to see, lit up like Christmas illuminations, with complete disregard for safety, just to show how clever they are? And they're not worried in the slightest about the ramifications of intruding in the airspace of the most strongly armed nation on earth? While The US govt., I suppose, is so embarrassed that they (whoever they are) are able to get away with this that they don't raise any protest or even try to prevent these incursions, then. Well, it's a new angle on the question, to be sure.

NO, not all. there are still some unexplainable stuff out there for sure. But I believe that alot of what people think are alien craft are actually of terrestrial origin. I had an experience when i was younger. a buddy and i were out driving late one night and we saw something "out of this world". after the recent war activity, i believe that i found out what it was, (or very sure), the description/look of what i remember of the UFO looks exactly like one of the "drones" that are currently being used. This sighting was late 80's/early 90's. I was in awe as i watched this thing. telling everyone i had seen a ufo. excited as hell....EUREKA!!! AND HAD A WITNESS!!! Turns out it wasnt anything from any other planet.

So, i believe this is alot of whats happening out there....again....just my opinion.

IN the last part of your reply: do you really think our country is the only country that is doing this? have black-type projects...etc?

Slow down :) All im trying to say is - Your government already lied to you about many many things. What's stopping it to lie to you again about other things? :)

There's a difference between expecting to be lied to and jumping on anything that claims the government is lying and holding it as truth.

As I keep trying to point out, the United States is not the only organization with a space program. And with the current efforts by civilian and private organizations making efforts to go to space, this would mean a massive world wide cover up.

You mean 'us' ?? :)

I'm not part of it's target audience.

This was something i saw on a tv show. and the craft that the engineer was showing looked EXACTLY like this. the lights at each corner of the triangle and in the center. So you can "connect the dots" so to speak on this one IMHO.

an actual craft or design diagrams?

There's a difference between expecting to be lied to and jumping on anything that claims the government is lying and holding it as truth.

what are your thoughts re the following...

8b906f2ae2bb.jpg

http://www.dod.gov/pubs/foi/reading_room/174.pdf

:unsure2:

COMMUNICATIONS INSTRUCTIONS REPORTING VITAL INTELLIGENCE SIGHTINGS (CIRVIS)

5.6.3.3. Unidentified flying objects.

from.... air force manual 10-206

http://community.theblackvault.com/articles/entry/Reporting-UFOs-Procedures

:rolleyes:

?

:rolleyes: As soon as NASA has evidence of Alien hardware Im sure we will be the Last to Hear about it.

No Thats a Fact.

Like Hazzard says Exibit-A is Still a Long way-away!

It's just a waiting game we all have to play, so pull up a chair and a beer and don't hold your breath :tu: