Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Arpee is open to doing readings again

Arpee

Do not give me any information, please. Just ask your question and I'll get back to you. Please leave feed back after I've answered. Thank You.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpee

• Scrotus

• Ancient soul

• sugarbaby15

I am estranged from my whole family. My life's work has just been ruined. Is there any hope? What should I do about fixing my relationships and work? Thank you in advance.

Are things going to start looking up for me and my family?

Do not give me any information, please. Just ask your question and I'll get back to you. Please leave feed back after I've answered. Thank You.

Dating someone and want to know if this is mr. right?

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!

Will I get a job soon (Not as a career but just a job)? Also in the long term I'm going to college but I have yet to know just what I'd like to do for my career. So I would like to know what should my career job/goal be (I know the area career wise but beyond that I have no clue on what type of career if that makes sense)? Thanks.

Edited by Blue Box

I currently have two jobs, which one should I concintrate on the hardest.

The first of the two. I'm picking up that it comes with more benefits than the second job, is this true?

I am estranged from my whole family. My life's work has just been ruined. Is there any hope? What should I do about fixing my relationships and work? Thank you in advance.

I don't think your life is ruined, you're just not seeing all of the aspects. Metaphorically speaking, you are in a pit and you think everything is ruined and that you are stuck but you really aren't. You just have to climb out and you'll see your true life and you'll be happy and on new adventure. Don't try too hard to fix the relationships though. Just let it be. If they need you be there for them but don't work to hard to try to force them to approve/be around you.

The woman who stole my heart. What are her true thoughts, feelings and motives towards me?

She is happy because she likes when you take her to the movies and stuff. She seems like see knows a bit about paranormal or psychological stuff. Just don't worry too much and hold your ground, you'll be ok. As for her being the one, I'm not sure, it's difficult to see.

Are things going to start looking up for me and my family?

Yes, but I get a sense that you miss someone. Probably they journeyed away or they passed over. You'll be fine, you have a lot going no right now concerning your business/career goals and stuff so you can focus on that and get happy.

The first of the two. I'm picking up that it comes with more benefits than the second job, is this true?

Which is first? They are both homebased businesses. Should I tell you what they are, would that help?

Is my gut feeling correct on all matters?

Which is first? They are both homebased businesses. Should I tell you what they are, would that help?

Then in that case, the one that benefits you most. The major word I'm getting is "beneficial".

Will I ever get married again?

I'm not too sure with this. I'm thinking 3 times in total, probably.

Is my gut feeling correct on all matters?

Your gut feeling is always 100% correct, however, you have to feel your emotions more and more so that you can become more sensitive and be more accurate when translating that gut feeling. Think of it like a skill. The more you do it the better you get. Always be aware of your emotions. Ask yourself, "how does this make me feel?", and if it makes you feel bad then it's bad and if it makes you feel good then it's good.

Sometimes, things will feel good but it'll end bad or sometimes things will feel bad and it'll end not-so-bad. The reason for this is not staying in your good-feeling-place. If something feels bad, look at the positive aspects and preserve that feeling and if something feels good then just keep maintaining that feeling and it'll all be good.

Will I go to graduate school at the same school that I'm getting my undergrad from? =O

Seems like it.

Then in that case, the one that benefits you most. The major word I'm getting is "beneficial".

Ok, but I don't know which one is more beneficial??? Neither is paying me anything yet but they might some day...

And then there is the readings I do, I've been told I should go pro but it feels wrong somehow to get paid for it but I need to get some cash flow here.

Edited by Hatch

Ok, but I don't know which one is more beneficial??? Neither is paying me anything yet but they might some day...

And then there is the readings I do, I've been told I should go pro but it feels wrong somehow to get paid for it but I need to get some cash flow here.

If it feels wrong then don't do it. Never go against your gut feeling. One of the jobs will pick up it seems and the other will fade away. Right now you are just going through a hard time.

If it feels wrong then don't do it. Never go against your gut feeling. One of the jobs will pick up it seems and the other will fade away. Right now you are just going through a hard time.

Thanks Arpee, always nice talking to you! So glad your doing readings, it's nice to have a couple of other people here doing them!

Thanks Arpee, always nice talking to you! So glad your doing readings, it's nice to have a couple of other people here doing them!

Yeah, I know I have it in me. I just have to practice a bit more.