Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Arpee is open to doing readings again

Arpee

Is there another child in my future?

dont forget about me Arpee :innocent:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpee

• Scrotus

• Ancient soul

• sugarbaby15

I'm not too sure with this. I'm thinking 3 times in total, probably.

hmmmm, I was married once in my early twenties and then came very close to getting married again in my late 30s (was in a 12 yr. relationship but never married).

Maybe this 2nd relationship is what makes it unclear for you because it was like we were married, but we weren't?

:huh:

Your gut feeling is always 100% correct, however, you have to feel your emotions more and more so that you can become more sensitive and be more accurate when translating that gut feeling. Think of it like a skill. The more you do it the better you get. Always be aware of your emotions. Ask yourself, "how does this make me feel?", and if it makes you feel bad then it's bad and if it makes you feel good then it's good.

Sometimes, things will feel good but it'll end bad or sometimes things will feel bad and it'll end not-so-bad. The reason for this is not staying in your good-feeling-place. If something feels bad, look at the positive aspects and preserve that feeling and if something feels good then just keep maintaining that feeling and it'll all be good.

Thank you for the reading.

^_^

Will I get a job soon (Not as a career but just a job)? Also in the long term I'm going to college but I have yet to know just what I'd like to do for my career. So I would like to know what should my career job/goal be (I know the area career wise but beyond that I have no clue on what type of career if that makes sense)? Thanks.

Arpee, I figured mine may have gotten lost somewhere along the way. Hopefully you'll be able to get to mine as well. Thanks ^_^ .

Sorry Arpee, but your explanation doesn't fit to the situation at all.

I think I translated it wrong. More accurately, I should have said, she knows about playing "mind-games" with you rather than "psychology". Whether you are aware of it or not.

Edited by Arpee

Same as TheInnocentOne

Whats in store for my love life?

What is my current situation?

And what will happen?

I'm getting the work, "synchronicity". Are you having synchronicities in your life? If so, then you are already almost there for finding your true love. Let that be an indicator for you.

Will I ever find a life partner ? Thank you .

I feel the coldness of winter. I think you are feeling kind of lonely now and that you have a problem with expressing your romantic feelings when you DO love someone. You day dream about how things would have been if you would have expressed your feelings.

But there's nothing wrong with that. If you have the will power to day dream about it or even dream about it at night, with all of your man's features, with all of the romantic situations, then you are capable of doing that in REAL life. The time will come when he will arrive. My suggestion is to stop feeling bad that he isn't here yet and there are two ways to do this:

1) Keep day dreaming about him as much as you can and keep thinking about how you would feel if he was there with you are night. Even when you are at work/school. I'm not sure if you are working or in school but I do feel that your are there at day time. So, even when you are there, think to your self, if you were with him already, how would you feel? You would probably go somewhere with him after school/work, right?

Well, just do everything you can to enjoy your own company and fall deeply in love with your self and it'll all be fine.

2) The second option, if you can not keep thinking about him without feeling bad that he isn't here yet in your life, then don't think of him at all. Become more self centered and think of only you. Look in the mirror and describe all of your good looks. Go by yourself, to places that you enjoy by yourself. Do things that you love by yourself.

When you spend time by yourself, you learn more things about your self that you may have never known.

Just know, that whatever you decide to do, he is coming, you just have to feel good about it.

Will I get a job soon (Not as a career but just a job)? Also in the long term I'm going to college but I have yet to know just what I'd like to do for my career. So I would like to know what should my career job/goal be (I know the area career wise but beyond that I have no clue on what type of career if that makes sense)? Thanks.

Within 7 weeks, you'll have a job (provided that you continue with your desire and keep searching). Career-wise, it is best to choose whatever makes your heart sing. Do not focus on anything other than what feels the best for you. What is your favorite thing to do? Use that and apply it to a career.

By the way, I keep getting images of nature like grass and stuff. Does that mean anything to you?

I feel the coldness of winter. I think you are feeling kind of lonely now and that you have a problem with expressing your romantic feelings when you DO love someone. You day dream about how things would have been if you would have expressed your feelings.

But there's nothing wrong with that. If you have the will power to day dream about it or even dream about it at night, with all of your man's features, with all of the romantic situations, then you are capable of doing that in REAL life. The time will come when he will arrive. My suggestion is to stop feeling bad that he isn't here yet and there are two ways to do this:

1) Keep day dreaming about him as much as you can and keep thinking about how you would feel if he was there with you are night. Even when you are at work/school. I'm not sure if you are working or in school but I do feel that your are there at day time. So, even when you are there, think to your self, if you were with him already, how would you feel? You would probably go somewhere with him after school/work, right?

Well, just do everything you can to enjoy your own company and fall deeply in love with your self and it'll all be fine.

2) The second option, if you can not keep thinking about him without feeling bad that he isn't here yet in your life, then don't think of him at all. Become more self centered and think of only you. Look in the mirror and describe all of your good looks. Go by yourself, to places that you enjoy by yourself. Do things that you love by yourself.

When you spend time by yourself, you learn more things about your self that you may have never known.

Just know, that whatever you decide to do, he is coming, you just have to feel good about it.

Hi Arpee, thank you very much . I'm indeed feeling lonely and my life feels a little bit empty to me right now.

When I do I like someone, I never really show it.I'm a little bit cold. There's no one that I regret expressing

my feelings to though. I just feel frustrated that I've been single for so long and nothing appears to be happening either. It hurts me to dream about having a man in my love life as I feel like I'm expecting for something

not possible.I work actually.I've done my best in recent times to love myself more .Now I'm just trying to go on with my life and not feel bad about being single ..Becoming more self centered sounds better to me and it could

actully help me forget about love.

Thanks again for the reading. You so are right about the way I feel.

Within 7 weeks, you'll have a job (provided that you continue with your desire and keep searching). Career-wise, it is best to choose whatever makes your heart sing. Do not focus on anything other than what feels the best for you. What is your favorite thing to do? Use that and apply it to a career.

By the way, I keep getting images of nature like grass and stuff. Does that mean anything to you?

Thanks by the way for the reading I'm hoping for a job before 7 weeks I'm already getting a bit depressed over the search :wacko:. Nature and grass, not unless you were tuning into the yard work we did last weekend :lol: .

Hi Arpee. I would like ask what u can see of me? about my past lifes (if possible) and will my future go brighter sometime sooner... and will i discover how to use my psychic ability? hehe sorry bout my questions and yes i understand also if you dont yet want make reading to me since im just new here :)

Hi Arpee. I would like ask what u can see of me? about my past lifes (if possible) and will my future go brighter sometime sooner... and will i discover how to use my psychic ability? hehe sorry bout my questions and yes i understand also if you dont yet want make reading to me since im just new here :)

Your energy is saying "flow and ease...flow and ease". I think you should focus less on psychic ability and focus more on who you really are. This may sound stereotypical but your true psychic ability will be tuned to who you really are.

For example, tell me what are your passions and I'll be able to tell you your ability.

Of course, you con train yourself for any ability but you will always be better skilled in one.

If I type this all out, it would be a lot to read so let me just put my thoughts out nice and simply:

If you are a smarty pants, you can probably develop claircognizance fastest and it'll probably be your strongest ability. If you are good with creativity, imagination and if you can remember things vividly, you are probably good with clairvoyance. Use your favorite/strongest ability.

For Example, I'm good with visualization, creativity, and I can remember things vividly. Likewise, I love music which is basically ears translating energy (sound waves)and I listen to music all day. I'm also a very good listener and my ears are stronger than my eyes. My listening is better than my sight so I'm better with clairaudience but I'm trying to get better at clairvoyance as well since that is my second strongest.

Here is a Chart:

Body Part = Type of energy = attributes = ability

Eye = light = Vision/Sight/Imagination/Visualization = Clairvoyance

Ear = sound waves = Audio/Sound = Listening = Clairaudience

Mouth = taste (translated by taste buds) = taste/flavor = Clairhambience

Brain = thought = memorization/knowledge/information = Claircognizance

Hands/Gut = sensation = feeling/emotion = Clairsentience

Nose = scent = smell = Clairalience

Edited by Arpee

still waiting ... <_<

Your are more cautious than before. You know how it is to raise a child and you know the struggles of raising another. With your cautious attitude, no you will not have another, at least not in the near future. However, your desire for a family will probably become stronger than your financial desires so it is very possibly. I feel that your energy can point either way at this time. Don't rush into decisions.

What's in store for my love life?

Your love life is a bit rocky. You will hit some very highs and you'll hit some really lows. All in all, it's all fun so enjoy the ride.

As for a soulmate/life partner, I'm not sure. I'm getting nothing in particular but then again I'm not good yet at doing soulmate readings.

At least I'm being honest...

NOTE: I'm better at getting voices and words than images but when I did your reading I've got an image so I hope this is accurate.

Edited by Arpee

Same as TheInnocentOne

Whats in store for my love life?

What is my current situation?

And what will happen?

Right now, I don't think there is much going on in your love life. Either there is no one really, really serious, or if there is, there isn't much enthusiasm going on.

What's in store? I've got "a birthday". I think your will go out with someone, go to a romantic place at night and give something really, really awesome to that special someone as a birthday present. Probably even a proposal. I'm not sure but something nice will happen on someone's birthday.

Edited by Arpee

Could you do a love life reading on me? I want multiple perspectives try and make sense of it all ; ;

Your are a very relaxed person. A boyish charm, likes to have fun and laugh. A cool college student getting a great education at a good college or at least it seems pretty professional and neat. I'm getting some type of sport. You likes some type of physical hobby...

I also see an urban place, tall buildings...

One of your possible futures is traveling. You might go on a vacation and realize the thrill of traveling, but that is just a possible future.

I'm sorry if I haven't helped much It's hard for me to do love readings.

Your are a very relaxed person. A boyish charm, likes to have fun and laugh. A cool college student getting a great education at a good college or at least it seems pretty professional and neat. I'm getting some type of sport. You likes some type of physical hobby...

I also see an urban place, tall buildings...

One of your possible futures is traveling. You might go on a vacation and realize the thrill of traveling, but that is just a possible future.

I'm sorry if I haven't helped much It's hard for me to do love readings.

Mmph all of those traits are true except the sports. Unless you consider speed walking past slow b****es when I'm getting my ass to class a sport, none =P. As for traveling, I actually had the psychic that gave me a life reading tell me about me possibly traveling =O. If you can match where/when, extra brownie points for juu XD.

Haha, your funny. For the "sport", I was getting something really physical like exercising or fighting but I guess not. I don't know about the when and where for the traveling. I just know that it's in one of your futures. I'm not that good at reading people but I try my best to get better.

Edited by Arpee