Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Arpee is open to doing readings again

Arpee

Hey Arpee..just wondering..

Will he come back into my life?:/

How does my career look as well?

Edited by She_Got_Her_Own

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpee

• Scrotus

• Ancient soul

• sugarbaby15

Your energy is saying "flow and ease...flow and ease". I think you should focus less on psychic ability and focus more on who you really are. This may sound stereotypical but your true psychic ability will be tuned to who you really are.

For example, tell me what are your passions and I'll be able to tell you your ability.

Of course, you con train yourself for any ability but you will always be better skilled in one.

If I type this all out, it would be a lot to read so let me just put my thoughts out nice and simply:

If you are a smarty pants, you can probably develop claircognizance fastest and it'll probably be your strongest ability. If you are good with creativity, imagination and if you can remember things vividly, you are probably good with clairvoyance. Use your favorite/strongest ability.

For Example, I'm good with visualization, creativity, and I can remember things vividly. Likewise, I love music which is basically ears translating energy (sound waves)and I listen to music all day. I'm also a very good listener and my ears are stronger than my eyes. My listening is better than my sight so I'm better with clairaudience but I'm trying to get better at clairvoyance as well since that is my second strongest.

Here is a Chart:

Body Part = Type of energy = attributes = ability

Eye = light = Vision/Sight/Imagination/Visualization = Clairvoyance

Ear = sound waves = Audio/Sound = Listening = Clairaudience

Mouth = taste (translated by taste buds) = taste/flavor = Clairhambience

Brain = thought = memorization/knowledge/information = Claircognizance

Hands/Gut = sensation = feeling/emotion = Clairsentience

Nose = scent = smell = Clairalience

Thank you Arpee :)

Yes i quess it's true i should try tune within myself more and get to know truly who i am.

I quess i can share more about myself so you will have little information. In my family my father, my sisters and me have ability to see omen dreams and specially it seems strong in me, but i just dont know how to get control of it. But as now i try to get know who i truly am.

My passion hmmm i love listening people's problems. I also love to listen music and watching movies and also researching and inventing (machines and so on) hehe. My strong parts have been my eye vision, ears and my imagination with brain. and my weak part is my ability to smell. mosly other parts are kind of middle way.

Im excited waiting your reply. And thanks for your reply :)

Your love life is a bit rocky. You will hit some very highs and you'll hit some really lows. All in all, it's all fun so enjoy the ride.

As for a soulmate/life partner, I'm not sure. I'm getting nothing in particular but then again I'm not good yet at doing soulmate readings.

At least I'm being honest...

NOTE: I'm better at getting voices and words than images but when I did your reading I've got an image so I hope this is accurate.

Its somewhat vague and accurate at the same time.

Thanks!

Hey Arpee..just wondering..

Will he come back into my life?:/

How does my career look as well?

When you live your life in bliss, it opens the path of a new future. Your emotions will determine on which path you are walking. This is a really broad question and the simple answer is "yes" and "yes". When you are aligned, it must come. The real question is, in what what?

How does this person make you FEEL? How do you FEEL about your career? If both of those answers are "joy" and "joy", then you are walking on a bright path. The moment you feel that you "need" him or that you are "desperate" for your career, that's when you've walked off the bright path into the dark path.

I think that with the energy you have now, you and him will be a back and forth thing. So just make yourself happy so that you can brighten your energy.

As for your career, I don't see you as a rich person but there is definitely something mundane and there is abundance.

The purpose of the universe is to expand and grow. That is the nature of all things. The universe is completely energy in complete contentment. When you are in sync, you are seeing everything in the broader perspective as the universe does. When you feel bad, when you are out of sync, this is when the expansion and growth occurs. This is when your only work is need. The only work you need to do is get back in sync after being out of sync. The purpose is to grow and expand and to catch up with it because that is the thrill of existence. It would be boring to be eternally blissful. You did not incarnate in your physical-like body on this physical-like world to suffer yourself through it. The purpose was to feel the excitement while expanding and the basis was freedom. The animals are more in sync with their true being than humans because most humans have been taught to endure suffering through means of hard work or conformity, however, anyone can become in sync.

Meditation can be a tool. It can be used to stop the mind to become in sync. Thinking is natural. The ego is natural. The only reason meditation is useful is because, sometimes people train their selves to be so out of sync by feeling bad, that the only way to stop their feeling "bad" is to not feel nothing at all (by means of meditation).

There is really no distinction between the nonphysical and the physical. It is all the same. The only real difference is that in the physical, energy is usually compressed. Just like water and ice is both water; the physical and non physical is both energy. So that's why it's the same thing.

There are different translators of energy on your body, for example eyes translate light energy while ears translate sound wave energy. There are also main energy points on the body (chakras), but these are unimportant. Why work on an energy point when you can work on your entire being simultaneously? Just keep expanding by finding topics where you feel out of sync and tuning your frequencies of these topics to be in sync with the universe.

All is well.

Here is my terminology, in case you really didn't understand what I was talking about:

contentment = feeling of unconditional love, joy, appreciation, and freedom; frequency of the universe

universe = everything which exists; God, the divine, the total energy of all existence

energy = soul, spirit, the energy in every quark of every atom which makes up the entire universe

frequency = emotion, feeling

in sync = in alignment with the frequency of the universe (contentment)

out of sync = out of alignment with the frequency of the universe

The purpose of the universe is to expand and grow. That is the nature of all things. The universe is completely energy in complete contentment. When you are in sync, you are seeing everything in the broader perspective as the universe does. When you feel bad, when you are out of sync, this is when the expansion and growth occurs. This is when your only work is need. The only work you need to do is get back in sync after being out of sync. The purpose is to grow and expand and to catch up with it because that is the thrill of existence. It would be boring to be eternally blissful. You did not incarnate in your physical-like body on this physical-like world to suffer yourself through it. The purpose was to feel the excitement while expanding and the basis was freedom. The animals are more in sync with their true being than humans because most humans have been taught to endure suffering through means of hard work or conformity, however, anyone can become in sync.

Meditation can be a tool. It can be used to stop the mind to become in sync. Thinking is natural. The ego is natural. The only reason meditation is useful is because, sometimes people train their selves to be so out of sync by feeling bad, that the only way to stop their feeling "bad" is to not feel nothing at all (by means of meditation).

There is really no distinction between the nonphysical and the physical. It is all the same. The only real difference is that in the physical, energy is usually compressed. Just like water and ice is both water; the physical and non physical is both energy. So that's why it's the same thing.

There are different translators of energy on your body, for example eyes translate light energy while ears translate sound wave energy. There are also main energy points on the body (chakras), but these are unimportant. Why work on an energy point when you can work on your entire being simultaneously? Just keep expanding by finding topics where you feel out of sync and tuning your frequencies of these topics to be in sync with the universe.

All is well.

Here is my terminology, in case you really didn't understand what I was talking about:

You make perfect sense!,and it goes along with the theory I have going on about the law of attraction.I actually have a lot of faith in it I've read and seen the book to The Secret,and it just proves to me that it's true.I don't know what your perspective is on it,but I'd love to hear what you have to say about it. I've had so many experiences before and it's true as long as energy is on a postive state of mind and what not everything seems to go well,but with negativity comes along more negative things. In regards to the first reply you gave me..I actually thought that by thinking that I need him and pushing the career that I was doing the right thing?=/..since I'm putting it out there mentally most of the time that I'd get it together that way lol sounds like I'm pushing it all away.

You make perfect sense!,and it goes along with the theory I have going on about the law of attraction.I actually have a lot of faith in it I've read and seen the book to The Secret,and it just proves to me that it's true.I don't know what your perspective is on it,but I'd love to hear what you have to say about it. I've had so many experiences before and it's true as long as energy is on a postive state of mind and what not everything seems to go well,but with negativity comes along more negative things. In regards to the first reply you gave me..I actually thought that by thinking that I need him and pushing the career that I was doing the right thing?=/..since I'm putting it out there mentally most of the time that I'd get it together that way lol sounds like I'm pushing it all away.

I had a lot to say, but here is a simplification:

If you feel like you are struggling to get what you want, then it's probably time to stop that. It takes no struggle or effort to go with the flow, but it sure does to go against it.

The universe already knows what you want. It knows that you feel bad when you see "war" and it knows that you feel good when you see "money". You don't have to spend your time visualizing. You can if you want to, but I'm just letting you know that you don't have to because the work is already done. It's already created, now you just have to allow it into your life by giving up the struggle.

WOW, I've edited this post about 10 times already. I noticed that my posts were becoming so long, so I asked the universe to help me explain this in a simple way, and now I keep finding ways to make it more and more simple, WITHOUT the effort. :D

Edited by Arpee

Arpee:

I have a great interest in psychic ability, so I always love these types of forums!

If you get the time, I have a couple of questions. Will my health improve? Will I ever publish a book or any of my artwork?

Thanks!

Arpee:

I have a great interest in psychic ability, so I always love these types of forums!

If you get the time, I have a couple of questions. Will my health improve? Will I ever publish a book or any of my artwork?

Thanks!

It's very probable that your health will improve, but not definite. Yes, the future where you published a book, is very probable. It's very, VERY, probably. I didn't see the art work, so I think this will just stay as a dream in your mind. Probably stick with the book for now.

I had a lot to say, but here is a simplification:

If you feel like you are struggling to get what you want, then it's probably time to stop that. It takes no struggle or effort to go with the flow, but it sure does to go against it.

The universe already knows what you want. It knows that you feel bad when you see "war" and it knows that you feel good when you see "money". You don't have to spend your time visualizing. You can if you want to, but I'm just letting you know that you don't have to because the work is already done. It's already created, now you just have to allow it into your life by giving up the struggle.

WOW, I've edited this post about 10 times already. I noticed that my posts were becoming so long, so I asked the universe to help me explain this in a simple way, and now I keep finding ways to make it more and more simple, WITHOUT the effort. :D

OMG Arpee ur amazing!!..I totally understand it now:)

I will let go of those feelings,which make perfect sense to let go of..

I really appreciate u replying it mean a lot,I will keep u updated for sure:)

It's very probable that your health will improve, but not definite. Yes, the future where you published a book, is very probable. It's very, VERY, probably. I didn't see the art work, so I think this will just stay as a dream in your mind. Probably stick with the book for now.

Thanks for taking the time to answer, Arpee. This encourages me.

HowdyDoo, I love your quote, "Don't take life too seriously...it isn't permanent." It is very profound. If only everyone knew that this physical part of them in this human body was only a small fraction of who they really are, they wouldn't take things so seriously and they would go with the flow a lot more easier and then they would be able to live their life to the fullest without fears.

Like Timon and Pumba in the Lion King said, "Hakuna Matata!", which is Swahili for "No Worries!"

HowdyDoo, I love your quote, "Don't take life too seriously...it isn't permanent." It is very profound. If only everyone knew that this physical part of them in this human body was only a small fraction of who they really are, they wouldn't take things so seriously and they would go with the flow a lot more easier and then they would be able to live their life to the fullest without fears.

Like Timon and Pumba in the Lion King said, "Hakuna Matata!", which is Swahili for "No Worries!"

Exactly!

Can you tell me the secret's of the universe

Thank you Arpee :)

Yes i quess it's true i should try tune within myself more and get to know truly who i am.

I quess i can share more about myself so you will have little information. In my family my father, my sisters and me have ability to see omen dreams and specially it seems strong in me, but i just dont know how to get control of it. But as now i try to get know who i truly am.

My passion hmmm i love listening people's problems. I also love to listen music and watching movies and also researching and inventing (machines and so on) hehe. My strong parts have been my eye vision, ears and my imagination with brain. and my weak part is my ability to smell. mosly other parts are kind of middle way.

Im excited waiting your reply. And thanks for your reply :)

Still waiting your reply :)

Do not give me any information, please. Just ask your question and I'll get back to you. Please leave feed back after I've answered. Thank You.

Will the guy I'm interested in ever want to be at least my friend?

I'm sorry about being back but I was just curious about love. Is someone going to pass by?

Edited by Moon Princess

Arpee, I'm not sure that we've met, I'm Oz, nice to meet you. If you still doing readings, can you do one for me? I'm curious about my career life and what I'm going to do or what I need to do to break through the glass ceiling. Also, I hate to say this but, do you see anything going on with me on in the love department? I've been single for sometime and I'm picky as hell. Well anyway..thanks if you can and it's no problem if you can't.

Have a nice day! :D

Do not give me any information, please. Just ask your question and I'll get back to you. Please leave feed back after I've answered. Thank You.

Someone I know is facing a horrific situation. What can I do to help?

Is anything life changing going to happen to me soon? Does that count as a question?

Change will come within 3-4 weeks. Something to do about the working place. Some kind of vacation or party is coming up.

Can you tell me the secret's of the universe

I would but it's a secret...

It's also unprovable (with today's technology)...

One of the secrets is numbers. Have you ever seen the matrix where there is a black screen and a whole bunch of green numbers pouring down? Well the universe is like that. There are so many numeric patterns that have yet to be discovered. We are literally living in mathematics. The discovery of π was one of these beautiful, natural, mathematical patterns, and we have yet to even discovery it's fuller value.

@ Ancient soul, The key is to flow with it. Before you go to sleep, think to yourself this:

"If there is anything of importance that I am to know about, I'm sure that it'll show itself in my dream. I'm capable of seeing future events in my dream so I'm sure if it's really of importance, I'll see it and I'll be SURE that it's a premonition and not just a dream.

Even if I don't have a premonition in my dream, the dream will at least be a manifestation of what is on my subconscious mind and what I really need to be paying attention to. Since it's my own mind, I'm sure that it'll be easy to translate the symbolism of my dream into my waking life. Whatever happens, I'll be happy because my dream will be helping me in either case. So, until then, I'm just going to relax myself to sleep."

You don't have to say these exact words. Do you see how I just flowed with what felt good at the moment? When you feel elated bliss, you know that you are tuned in to who you really are. It doesn't matter if everything is 100% accurate or not. The only thing that matters is that you are tapped into the divine, and when you are tapped into the divine, you just seem to say the perfect words at the right moment.

Even if you get it wrong, that doesn't mean that you weren't connected to the divine, it just means that your translation is wrong. If you do a reading for someone and you say that they have twin children and they say "no, I have one child", that doesn't mean you were wrong. It could mean that the child is a Gemini. Just trust that you receive from the divine. Never deny at.

Will the guy I'm interested in ever want to be at least my friend?

Let bygones be bygones, move on and do your own thing. You'll probably run into him and such but you'll probably not be as close to him as you want the be.

I'm sorry about being back but I was just curious about love. Is someone going to pass by?

I get the feeling that someone walked out of your life and you were hurt... or you are so intensely afraid of that happening.

I'm sure someone will come, but don't get desperate, and settle with anyone. The right one will come for you.