Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Arpee is open to doing readings again

Arpee

Arpee, I'm not sure that we've met, I'm Oz, nice to meet you. If you still doing readings, can you do one for me? I'm curious about my career life and what I'm going to do or what I need to do to break through the glass ceiling. Also, I hate to say this but, do you see anything going on with me on in the love department? I've been single for sometime and I'm picky as hell. Well anyway..thanks if you can and it's no problem if you can't.

Have a nice day! :D

Sort of a skeptic, yes?

I don't see much changing happening your life. At least not soon/now. My advice is to find your flaws and work on them (yes, you DO have them!). Do this before going into the dating scene because it will keep ending badly.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpee

• Scrotus

• Ancient soul

• sugarbaby15

Thank You and absolutely I know I've got flaws and I'm currently working on them so thanks for the heads up on that. Could you possibly be more specific? I'm not really arrogant or stuck-up, I play around but that's just how I am, I joke a lot. I consider myself humble and modest. I guess I do get carried away from time to time, but I'm just human haha..

Can you give me anything else you might pick up on? Detailed stuff from the vibes your getting? Maybe some more helpful advice or just anything in general. I'm actually half skeptic and half believer, so I don't shut anyone down unless they give me a reason. Thanks again. :)

I get the feeling that someone walked out of your life and you were hurt... or you are so intensely afraid of that happening.

I'm sure someone will come, but don't get desperate, and settle with anyone. The right one will come for you.

Sounds about right.

Thanks. I hope so too. *Sigh*

@ Ancient soul, The key is to flow with it. Before you go to sleep, think to yourself this:

"If there is anything of importance that I am to know about, I'm sure that it'll show itself in my dream. I'm capable of seeing future events in my dream so I'm sure if it's really of importance, I'll see it and I'll be SURE that it's a premonition and not just a dream.

Even if I don't have a premonition in my dream, the dream will at least be a manifestation of what is on my subconscious mind and what I really need to be paying attention to. Since it's my own mind, I'm sure that it'll be easy to translate the symbolism of my dream into my waking life. Whatever happens, I'll be happy because my dream will be helping me in either case. So, until then, I'm just going to relax myself to sleep."

You don't have to say these exact words. Do you see how I just flowed with what felt good at the moment? When you feel elated bliss, you know that you are tuned in to who you really are. It doesn't matter if everything is 100% accurate or not. The only thing that matters is that you are tapped into the divine, and when you are tapped into the divine, you just seem to say the perfect words at the right moment.

Even if you get it wrong, that doesn't mean that you weren't connected to the divine, it just means that your translation is wrong. If you do a reading for someone and you say that they have twin children and they say "no, I have one child", that doesn't mean you were wrong. It could mean that the child is a Gemini. Just trust that you receive from the divine. Never deny at.

Thx Arpee :) you really gave good advice and i tried it yesturday night. Result was i saw rather intresting dream where i had talking female Tiger as pet and it was so friendly to me. suppose i asked questions from it but i woke up before i did ask it any questions :S well nowi quess i need try thingwhat that could mean...

Anyway i can tell ur advices are helpful :)

Do not give me any information, please. Just ask your question and I'll get back to you. Please leave feed back after I've answered. Thank You.

Hello Apree,

I just want to know how different my life will be in 6 months from what it is now??

thanks in adavnce :rolleyes:

Thx Arpee :) you really gave good advice and i tried it yesturday night. Result was i saw rather intresting dream where i had talking female Tiger as pet and it was so friendly to me. suppose i asked questions from it but i woke up before i did ask it any questions :S well nowi quess i need try thingwhat that could mean...

Anyway i can tell ur advices are helpful :)

The essence of the dream was happiness. You have a friendly female tiger to converse with and it was all well. I have a dream journal and whenever I have a dream (that I don't understand but I know is of importance), I write it down and try to decode it later. If you don't remember your dreams vividly, maybe you should start recording your dreams too. That way you can always look back at it and remember what your subconscious was trying to convey to you. I have a feeling that your dream has something to do with childhood dreams but it would be nice for you to figure those things out and become in touch with your subconscious.

I'd like a reading, if it isnt to much to ask :)

You seem like the type of person who is laid back and acts tough. You have some abilities of your own, right? You can see or hear the spirits?

Hello Apree,

I just want to know how different my life will be in 6 months from what it is now??

thanks in adavnce :rolleyes:

I think it's going to be like a wave. At times it's going to feel like a lot is changing but then you'll you'll realize it wasn't that much. I see this going on for quite a while. As for family and money-wise, you have to take more action or you'll fall down a random path.

I think it's going to be like a wave. At times it's going to feel like a lot is changing but then you'll you'll realize it wasn't that much. I see this going on for quite a while. As for family and money-wise, you have to take more action or you'll fall down a random path.

thanks for reading, obviously a little vague and would welcome anything more specific, if possible.

:tu:

The essence of the dream was happiness. You have a friendly female tiger to converse with and it was all well. I have a dream journal and whenever I have a dream (that I don't understand but I know is of importance), I write it down and try to decode it later. If you don't remember your dreams vividly, maybe you should start recording your dreams too. That way you can always look back at it and remember what your subconscious was trying to convey to you. I have a feeling that your dream has something to do with childhood dreams but it would be nice for you to figure those things out and become in touch with your subconscious.

Yes and i also remember that i felt also comfortable and safe around it even it. My childhood? hmm it could be and i remember still some my dreams in life and in childhood and specially 1 nightmare that repeated so many times (many years it occasionally repeated). But im so curious and interested to find out the meaning of my dreams... Maybe i really should try to make diary and write all dreams i can remember so far.

Thanks again for advice ;)

Hi Arpee :st , ive never had a reading done before but would love to know what you can tell me about my situation.

HI Arpee.

first of all thank you for what you are doing !

1) What will be my next Job ? do you see a career in my future ?

2) Did my aunt Filomena cross over after she died ?

3) what's my life purpose ?

Thank you ! :) If you can just answer one of the three questions or all of them would be great !

Edited by hollister11

Do not give me any information, please. Just ask your question and I'll get back to you. Please leave feed back after I've answered. Thank You.

Hi!

Can you tell me about my job? Should I go, or should I stay?

haha

Thanks!

Ezra

Hi Arpee,

Do you see when/if I will move to be near family?

Thank you in advance

Ah, that is possible but I'm not sure how likely. I think you are going to have to make a tough decision on whether you should move closer to family or not. You'll have to give up something from where you currently are if you want to go near family. Moving closer to the family may not seem as easy as it seems, but if you want it enough, it will happen.

• 2 weeks later...

I here all of your requests. I've just been rather busy lately. I'll get back to a lot of questions, shortly. They will not be ignored.

Hi Arpee :st , ive never had a reading done before but would love to know what you can tell me about my situation.

In order to get by in your situation, it's important to distinguish between what's real and the illusions. This could mean maybe you are hoping on to false friends or maybe you are holding on to realistic dreams. Now is the time to evaluate what is likely in your life and use that as your good. Hope this helped

HI Arpee. first of all thank you for what you are doing !1) What will be my next Job ? do you see a career in my future ?2) Did my aunt Filomena cross over after she died ?3) what's my life purpose ?Thank you ! :) If you can just answer one of the three questions or all of them would be great !

1) Most likely you'll work in a movie theater, I see some type of automobile/vehicle (helicopter, van).

2) A place like heaven

3) JOY

I hope this helped.

Hi!Can you tell me about my job? Should I go, or should I stay?hahaThanks!Ezra

The work is tough and there may be people talking behind your back but it seems like a good job though money wise. This is a personal decision, based upon you valuing your happiness self-respect versus the money financial gain. Hope I helped

am i on the right path?

This path is a bit rocky/difficult, but it'll be worth it. There's an alternative but it's very boring and mundane.

Hi, what is likely 2 be the next most major event in my life ? x

Someone you know goes to jail soon.

arpee give me reading about my study,future,love and moneyy.

You'll go to a college/university and it'll be worth the time.

Will my life ever get better or improve?

It'll get better. It's important to stay positive in such times.

hello ,hello 2 questions if u dont mind,please.1st ? should i marry the guy im with? and hows my health? look foward fr hearing fr ya thanx.lol cant wait to hear youre response.