Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Arpee is open to doing readings again

Arpee

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpee

• Scrotus

• Ancient soul

• sugarbaby15

1) Most likely you'll work in a movie theater, I see some type of automobile/vehicle (helicopter, van).

2) A place like heaven

3) JOY

I hope this helped.

Thank you Arpee, I don't know if I'll be working in a movie theater or If I'll have a career with some type of vehicle. I don't know what you meant by that but Thank you .

Does my husband really love me? Will he ever leave me? I've been so scared of this.

Oh and btw some more info, my name is rachel livingston and I am married to Jeff Livingston And if you need anymore info to help let me know...thanks

Edited by Disembodied Voice

Do not give me any information, please. Just ask your question and I'll get back to you. Please leave feed back after I've answered. Thank You.

what am i doing wrong in life?

Do not give me any information, please. Just ask your question and I'll get back to you. Please leave feed back after I've answered. Thank You.

awe man sorry I didn't see that I just read the title before replying like an idiot, you don't have to answer my question now. My bad.

Edited by Disembodied Voice

Is there a pregnancy going on currently for me? Or will there be one in the near future?

Does my husband really love me? Will he ever leave me? I've been so scared of this.Oh and btw some more info, my name is rachel livingston and I am married to Jeff Livingston And if you need anymore info to help let me know...thanks

Yes, he does love you. Milk the joy of being with him and joy instead of living your life in fear. Take it one day at a time. I do feel that you two are very much enamored.

what am i doing wrong in life?

Actually, you're doing pretty good. Just change your focus a little to be more happy.

Edited by Arpee

I am interested in knowing if I will be getting a job at any of the companies I have applied to and shall apply to in the near future? Will I make money from my consulting projets, that is, when will those deals close?

Thanks. Feel free to contact me off the forum.

Hi Arpee. Thank you for doing this.

What can I do to get over the grief/guilt of my mother's death?

Will I do anything bad soon? (Like in the next few weeks)

If not will I do anything good?

I'm very lost, what do I do?

hello Arpee what is the truth i am searching for

I believe the hidden truth that you are looking for is the key to your worthiness and your maintenance of contentment. When you have happiness, nothing else matters.

I believe the hidden truth that you are looking for is the key to your worthiness and your maintenance of contentment. When you have happiness, nothing else matters.

that is true reguarding all people in a normal way but i am looking for something more specific hunny has nothign to do with my worthiness or contentment