Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Arpee is open to doing readings again

Arpee

am I with the right person for me?

I think some issues need to be worked out first and then it'll get better. This person seem's ok.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpee

• Scrotus

• Ancient soul

• sugarbaby15

Hi Arpee,

I noticed you hadn't had a chance to do a reading for me as yet....should I ask a specific question?

I understand if you don't have time though...

Cheers,

Isis09...

I think some issues need to be worked out first and then it'll get better. This person seem's ok.

thank you

should I be worried about the women around him?

They say everyone has a talent they can do better than anyone else, what's mine?

I'd love a reading, please. I'm interested in knowing the future of my current relationship and also, future financial status. Of course I'd love hearing just about anything else you may see. Thanks in advance.

I'd love a reading, please. I'm interested in knowing the future of my current relationship and also, future financial status. Of course I'd love hearing just about anything else you may see. Thanks in advance.

Put simply. I see abundance in your life. I don't see your stressing with money at all.

Will I live long enough to fulfill my goals?

A lot of your goals will be fulfilled but you'll have more and more goals and of course you'll still die having some. Nothing bad with that though.

Don't know how much stock I put in this but hey I'm open minded...

What is the state of my mind right now? (I know that's a weird one and I don't mean at the time of this post just in general, as in overall present state.)

What will my future hold in the next 3 to 5 years?

thank you

should I be worried about the women around him?

I see a party girl that's around him and she should stay away. She may want him to go out and party and drink and stuff and think he is cute.

Arpee a person with whom I had a relationship which ended bitterly, has been trying to get in touch with me for the past 6 months. Should I give in? Is there any role for that person ahead in my life?

A lot of your goals will be fulfilled but you'll have more and more goals and of course you'll still die having some. Nothing bad with that though.

ffffff True, how did I not think of that, sorry about the stupid question :D

EDIT:

post='3735666'

Nice post count you got there :o

Edited by Chronii

Arpee a person with whom I had a relationship which ended bitterly, has been trying to get in touch with me for the past 6 months. Should I give in? Is there any role for that person ahead in my life?

If you let go you will encounter that person, definitely. There is a life lesson you'll realize.

Arpee, is what I am thinking of doing too risky or do you see everything as working out ok?

I see a party girl that's around him and she should stay away. She may want him to go out and party and drink and stuff and think he is cute.

that's the one that worries me. Actually there's 2 like that that worries me.

I'll just quote myself and hope for a reply :tu:

They say everyone has a talent they can do better than anyone else, what's mine?

If you let go you will encounter that person, definitely. There is a life lesson you'll realize.

If you could clarify a bit more please, do I that person in right now or wait for life to cross our paths again as you say in the future?

What kind of job will i have in the future? What's the name of the person i will marry if i do?

What type of person I'm I in the future if i change?

Edited by Light009

Arpee, l have two questions.

one is, will l find my life partner?

two, will l get anywhere with my skills?

Edited by fawkes2

Hello, Arpee - I am trying to launch a new business venture, one with a two-pronged goal. What kind of future do you see for it?

There is a person that I feel I wronged greatly in the past. Can you tell me if they hold any resentment towards me?

In truth, they don't think about it much but if you encounter them you'll reactivate those memories within them. It doesn't matter what they are feeling, only your reaction to what life has caused you to become through your experience. Find a way to make peace and see the bigger picture of what happened and it'll be a life lesson learned. Send them your positive energy regardless of how they are feeling and you will benefit this person and yourself, you see.

Hello, Arpee - I am trying to launch a new business venture, one with a two-pronged goal. What kind of future do you see for it?

It depends how aligned your are with what you are trying to achieve. If you can have the confidence, knowledge, and faith, that all things will be well and that abundance flows to you whether or not you have this business, then that is what will flow through you. Line up before, taking that action to launch a business venture. If you still feel like launching a business after you are aligned, then do so. If you don't feel like it, then don't. It's always best to take action when you are in a happy mood and feeling positive because it'll never guide you in the wrong dirrection.