Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Arpee is open to doing readings again

Arpee

Hi Arpee,

Another love life question. My husband & I are about to go through something extremely difficult. Will we make it through the end together?

Thank you,

SM

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpee

• Scrotus

• Ancient soul

• sugarbaby15

Hi Arpee,

Another love life question. My husband & I are about to go through something extremely difficult. Will we make it through the end together?

Thank you,

SM

Yes. Yes. Yes. Definitely.

I woould love to know how to maintain a postivie attitude when surrounded by negativity? And do you see a major change, move etc.

namaste

Instead of trying to be positive, be the best you that you can be. This is why you came forth into this world, so that you can do your part in this world as being you to add your perspective to this world. Do whatever makes you happiest in the moment, and rest assured, you will not be disappointed.

Arpee, how do you see my love life going in the near future? in the long run?

i know you're busy but bumping this in case you ever get the chance :)

i know you're busy but bumping this in case you ever get the chance :)

There are two major paths for you open in the long run in regards to love. My best advice to fall on the best path is to not be too judgmental when in a relationship. Everyone has flaws and not everyone is perfect you just have to find someone good enough for YOU but don't worry about perfection. The other path, I won't talk about. It's not necessary to know how um... "badly" things can end up if you WILL your way to a good future. And in reality, "bad" is too strong of a word here... Anyway, just relax and flow and don't be too judgmental. If you feel that this person isn't right for you at least give them a chance and be honest that you just want to see how things will go.

I'm finding myself getting really attracted to a coworker. I am currently in a relationship. I feel horrible about feeling this way even tho I know I'm will never be a cheater. I feel like he feels some attraction too. Should I be worried being around this coworker?

I'm finding myself getting really attracted to a coworker. I am currently in a relationship. I feel horrible about feeling this way even tho I know I'm will never be a cheater. I feel like he feels some attraction too. Should I be worried being around this coworker?

Be around him because it feel fun and if he gets too close it would be good to let him know that you are in a relationship. Let him know the situation up front and that you don't want to cheat.

There are two major paths for you open in the long run in regards to love. My best advice to fall on the best path is to not be too judgmental when in a relationship. Everyone has flaws and not everyone is perfect you just have to find someone good enough for YOU but don't worry about perfection. The other path, I won't talk about. It's not necessary to know how um... "badly" things can end up if you WILL your way to a good future. And in reality, "bad" is too strong of a word here... Anyway, just relax and flow and don't be too judgmental. If you feel that this person isn't right for you at least give them a chance and be honest that you just want to see how things will go.

oh dang! thank you very much

i'm a little scared :unsure: , but that is very interesting! thank you!

Be around him because it feel fun and if he gets too close it would be good to let him know that you are in a relationship. Let him know the situation up front and that you don't want to cheat.

Thanks for the advice. I have another question if that's ok?

Am I imagining things or does this coworker feel attracted or likes me?

Arpee, l have two questions.

one is, will l find my life partner?

two, will l get anywhere with my skills?

just bumping this one up.

I know you are busy but when you get a chance could you please read me :)

They say everyone has a talent they can do better than anyone else, what's mine?

bumping as well

Will I ever find love? Also got a second kuestion (not sure if allowed lol) I am pretty much neglecting everything in my life to pursue my dream, should i continue doing this or is it a waste of time?

Will I ever find love? Also got a second kuestion (not sure if allowed lol) I am pretty much neglecting everything in my life to pursue my dream, should i continue doing this or is it a waste of time?

I would encourage you to follow your highest joy, and who knows? probably it'll lead to love. That is just a hint, but if you doubt it, well now you'll have energy flowing in both directions...

Edited by Arpee

bumping as well

The one which you are most focused on and gives you your highest excitement. Now that this is said I'm sure it'll become clearer to you. You'll be able to make it your main skill and there may be others to talk you out of it but when you hold on to that it won't matter.

Thanks for the advice. I have another question if that's ok?

Am I imagining things or does this coworker feel attracted or likes me?

The only attraction that matters is the one between you and you. Align with your self and like and love whether or not someone will like or love you back in return. When you start factoring how others feel about you , well now there is doubt and you have energy floating in both directions. Have fun being attracted to him and feel the feelings as strongly as you can and either he will catch up with you and love you back with his own free will or someone will suddenly show up.

I would encourage you to follow your highest joy, and who knows? probably it'll lead to love. That is just a hint, but if you doubt it, well now you'll have energy flowing in both directions...

Thanx for teh advice :tu:

Hi arpee,

I have a couple questions:

1) is he the right one?

2) are there children for me in the near future?

3) am I doing something wrong to cause me to not have children now?

4) what's in store for me this year?

Thanks in advance!

The one which you are most focused on and gives you your highest excitement. Now that this is said I'm sure it'll become clearer to you. You'll be able to make it your main skill and there may be others to talk you out of it but when you hold on to that it won't matter.

Thanks! can you be more specific?

Regarding what my special talent is, if any.

Just asking because there isn't one I'm most focused on.

Thanks! can you be more specific?

Regarding what my special talent is, if any.

Just asking because there isn't one I'm most focused on.

There is nothing written in stone, you may figure out that you have two really skillful talents but it's your focus that will make the difference. In truth, you can focus on anything and expand upon it and become really skillful but that's irrelevant. Just let what you love the most be your focus because there are really many potentials here even if you can't see it from where you currently stand.

Hi arpee,

I have a couple questions:

1) is he the right one?

2) are there children for me in the near future?

3) am I doing something wrong to cause me to not have children now?

4) what's in store for me this year?

Thanks in advance!

Instead of saying, "am I doing something wrong?", I think the better question is "How am I holding myself back?". Deep down, you know that your emotions are telling you "off track, off track" and that's why you think you may be doing something wrong. If you try not to focus too much on specifics you will allow yourself to flow to where you want to go.

This year will be a really expansive year for you. You will have many experiences which is good for your spiritual expansive.

On a spiritual level, we are all connected so I think you can focus on the parts of him that relates to you and feel really good to you and keep yourself in that place and he will turn into the right one for you. There is no tablet written in the heavens says "You and he, for all eternity" so you get to choose based on what feels best.

Instead of saying, "am I doing something wrong?", I think the better question is "How am I holding myself back?". Deep down, you know that your emotions are telling you "off track, off track" and that's why you think you may be doing something wrong. If you try not to focus too much on specifics you will allow yourself to flow to where you want to go.

This year will be a really expansive year for you. You will have many experiences which is good for your spiritual expansive.

On a spiritual level, we are all connected so I think you can focus on the parts of him that relates to you and feel really good to you and keep yourself in that place and he will turn into the right one for you. There is no tablet written in the heavens says "You and he, for all eternity" so you get to choose based on what feels best.

Okay I understand your answer to my first question but if it's not too much to ask can you expand on the rest?

Arpee should I follow my dream???

Yes, Yes, Yes, always!