Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Arpee is open to doing readings again

Arpee

Thanks! can you be more specific?

Regarding what my special talent is, if any.

Just asking because there isn't one I'm most focused on.

It will begin to take focus very shortly and you will know. You will discover this part of yourself.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpee

• Scrotus

• Ancient soul

• sugarbaby15

Do not give me any information, please. Just ask your question and I'll get back to you. Please leave feed back after I've answered. Thank You.

Hi Arpee. Should I switch careers?

Arpee,

I need a health reading please.

Thanks,

in-the-clouds

Hi Arpee. Should I switch careers?

I do feel that if you switch careers it will be a great experience and lead you to new places in life. If you make this change you will be stable with everything within 3-7 years.

Edited by Arpee

Arpee,

I need a health reading please.

Thanks,

in-the-clouds

I got a picture of a heart. I'm thinking something to do with blood or grease/fat, I'm getting that it's associated with the heart.

I am not a physician and I am only a "practicing" psychic. I'm still in the practicing stage, so I suggest that if you feel something is wrong you go to the doctors. Just some advice.

apree

What kind of job will i have in the future? What's the name of the person i will marry if i do?

What type of person I'm I in the future if i change?

Will I ever be completely financially secure?

Got bumped right off the list so here goes:

Should I move to the east coast?

and if u get a feeling at all on this one:

Did someone else "out there" help or guide me in my recent habit decisions?

Thanks Arpee.

I had a friend in my life that I had lost contact with for 34 years, we had a 3 year connection, a fallen out and my question, will we ever reconcile and reunite again, or is it so broken that it cant be fixed?

namaste

Hi, Ive had readings before but I never ask anything specific...So I'm gonna try :)

I want to move but nothing seems to be working out, can you see anything about this? Will this year be better?

I would also like a general reading, but with a little focus on two things: my weight (what do I need to do to be more successful in losing the extra weight?) and my career (I am currently looking for a job (my first one, graduated recently) so I am sending my CV and such. So far no luck.) Do I need to present myself beter? Or am I on the right track? Is there a certain reason I get rejected?

Thanks in advance,

Jinxed

Do not give me any information, please. Just ask your question and I'll get back to you. Please leave feed back after I've answered. Thank You.

Am I going to find what I'm looking for in Australia?

To those who are asking their powerful questions:

When you ask, an answer is formulated. You question will be answered through life experience no matter what means may take you there; whether it's a psychic empath or a revelation that just happens to show up in your life. The question is always answered. I need to get back into the "reading" mood in order to answer your questions; I will never get a answer when I'm not in the right mind set for reading so, shortly the inspiration will take over and I'll get back to you. :yes:

Hi Arpee, k, m here i go

- will i get better from my sickness?

- will i find someone who'll love me ever again?, i keep dreaming he comes back even when i try not to dream, cause he's never coming back or is he? :c

- all my psychic experiences, is there a point to so much dantesque information? do i make sth happen because i say it? how can something be so arbitrary when it comes to what the shadows pass on to me?, how can I use it for good? was the angelic premonition dream real?

thanks in advance for your space <3

much love to you

Arpee :)

question on lifestlye/career/money

Should i go? or should i wait here? if i do go will it be worth it?

do u need more details? if so, can i PM it to you? its not something i feel comfy asking all the way publicly.

Who is the shadow man and why do I feel as if I'm being saboutaged in my relationships.

I know I'm new but maybe I can get an answer...

Will have a strong relantionship with a girl that I recently met and felt so deeply in love with for the first time in my life?

ty

Hi, this may sound very vague, but will we get the proof we need in the research field I'm working in? It involves a different sort of ..... let's leave it to you to see if you can pick up on what I'm going on about. PM me, if you would like more info as I'd rather not say on the board. Thanks. :)

Is my partners father approving of our engagement?

I'm picking up food, someone who likes to cook. There will be something that he doesn't like about you. Something that stands out, probably in regards to different beliefs. As long as you keep the air calm around him, then you should be ok. More importantly, care more about the partner and not the father for the partner is the one that you are marrying.

Hi, this may sound very vague, but will we get the proof we need in the research field I'm working in? It involves a different sort of ..... let's leave it to you to see if you can pick up on what I'm going on about. PM me, if you would like more info as I'd rather not say on the board. Thanks. :)

Is there somehow a connection to the police, detectives, or something like that. I have a picture of a gun, but I'm not sure what to make of it.

Anyway I won't go to much into detail...

As for whether or not you will get more proof. I'm told to tell you this:

"That which is in darkness, will be brought to light by the morning sun."

I hope I helped.

What career is in store for me?

The first thing that came to mind was a store and cardboard boxes, so I'm just going to go with that. Possibly a deliverer, who deliver cardboard boxes of goods to the store. I'm not too sure.