Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Arpee is open to doing readings again

Arpee

Arpee,

Will I ever get married? If yes, did I meet that person already?

I'm not sure how good am I when it comes to reading love but the first image that I got was a wreath with roses and turnips and in the middle it said "Yes". So I'm just going to share that with you.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpee

• Scrotus

• Ancient soul

• sugarbaby15

Arpee :)

question on lifestlye/career/money

Should i go? or should i wait here? if i do go will it be worth it?

do u need more details? if so, can i PM it to you? its not something i feel comfy asking all the way publicly.

There is an image of the night time at a city with snow on the ground, so let me see if I can interpret this...

I think the snow is basically saying to evaluate what's going on and see if it's worth it to walk towards your dream but if you do be careful because you can mess up. Just like when you are deciding whether or not it's worth it to walk through the snow, if you do be careful not to slip on the ice.

The darkness around the city is the negative energy that is around you, but you still have hope to getting to where you want to be.

The city is your communications but the city that I see is empty it seems. Not much people outside or many cars driving.

I think that there is an opportunity if you do go, so maybe you should. It's brighter than staying here, it seems.

I had a friend in my life that I had lost contact with for 34 years, we had a 3 year connection, a fallen out and my question, will we ever reconcile and reunite again, or is it so broken that it cant be fixed?

namaste

It can be fixed but I don't think you should. I think you should focus on other aspects and focus on being happy without this friend. Let fate guide you to where you are wanting to go when you get happy.

65 or 88?

Thanks.

I had a friend in my life that I had lost contact with for 34 years, we had a 3 year connection, a fallen out and my question, will we ever reconcile and reunite again, or is it so broken that it cant be fixed?

namaste

It can be fixed but I don't think you should. I think you should focus on other aspects and focus on being happy without this friend. Let fate guide you to where you are wanting to go when you get happy.

namaste

Is there somehow a connection to the police, detectives, or something like that. I have a picture of a gun, but I'm not sure what to make of it.

Anyway I won't go to much into detail...

As for whether or not you will get more proof. I'm told to tell you this:

"That which is in darkness, will be brought to light by the morning sun."

I hope I helped.

Thanks Arpee, you were great!

Ok the police and guns relate to the head researcher I just met on Friday and a story he told about some police friends bringing along special guns wanting to kill the creature for the money and splitting it with him. He told them no way.

You're second part, hopefully this Saturday evening I'll be joined by some other researchers with an infra-red camera. Which if anyone has ever seen darkness becomes light by it. Hopefully it's a good sign then that we will get footage.

Can I be greedy please and just ask a few more questions?

Will our house sell and in roughly what time period?

Will we purchase our dream penthouse unit that we've seen?

Lastly will my novel become successful, as in will it make a profit for me? (You can even tell me it'll be the next Harry Potter if that's what you get lol.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Would appreciate a reading. Especially regarding next step/s in future, as am not sure what to do next due to lack of interest. Any pointers appreciated.

thanks

Hello, I would appreciate it if you could do a reading for me dealing with career, college, my future, and love life. I'm simply curious.

Do not give me any information, please. Just ask your question and I'll get back to you. Please leave feed back after I've answered. Thank You.

I want to know if I will marry again and have another child.

Hello, I would appreciate it if you could do a reading for me dealing with career, college, my future, and love life. I'm simply curious.

I'm trying something new here, so just tell me how accurate I am:

You like to learn about new things rather than teaching. You don't really show your deep emotions. Not very communicative, but very selfless, indeed.

Concerning your love life, your partner's attraction to you will be your selflessness. I also see that you have more learning/experience to have before you find true love and you will be appreciated for you quietness.

As for career, you have to be a little more selfish in taking the opportunities. Do not let emotions and naivety get in the way. Be prepared to know what you have to know to get the job done. Also, be a little more social in concerning the workplace and you'll hit it off pretty well.

Edited by Arpee

Arpee you were spot on with what you said to me before.

Can I please be greedy and ask a couple more questions?

Will our house sell and a rough time line?

Will I get a job soon?

Will I get my novel completed as I want it released and will it sell?

Lastly this is in regards to the first time you answered me, yes we actually got the proof I needed for my research but now am having a hard time finding backers to continue with what is needed. Will I get the backing and who should I be approaching for it as I've already tried some people?

I would also like a general reading, but with a little focus on two things: my weight (what do I need to do to be more successful in losing the extra weight?) and my career (I am currently looking for a job (my first one, graduated recently) so I am sending my CV and such. So far no luck.) Do I need to present myself beter? Or am I on the right track? Is there a certain reason I get rejected?

Thanks in advance,

Jinxed

Just a small bump ;)

Id like a reading plz regarding pets..bit of a weird one i know but it would be interesting if you pick up on anything!

What is going to happen with my current job?

What do you see in my love life currently?

Please, and thank you :rolleyes: .

Edited by kelunexplained

I was wondering if you could see anything about me career wise.

I'm trying something new here, so just tell me how accurate I am:

You like to learn about new things rather than teaching. You don't really show your deep emotions. Not very communicative, but very selfless, indeed.

Concerning your love life, your partner's attraction to you will be your selflessness. I also see that you have more learning/experience to have before you find true love and you will be appreciated for you quietness.

As for career, you have to be a little more selfish in taking the opportunities. Do not let emotions and naivety get in the way. Be prepared to know what you have to know to get the job done. Also, be a little more social in concerning the workplace and you'll hit it off pretty well.

You were pretty dead on. My selflessness comes from my spiritual practices. Also, I feel very uncomfortable when I share my deep emotions. When people know things about me, I feel that I've given them that power and some really don't care so I don't bother with it. I do communicate it in alternative ways to people though. I agree with the career but I don't say that some are for me on this path of mine.. As for me being social, I try to be, but it seems I have to lower my level of consciousness and go against my values to communicate with people. I feel I can raise their level of consciousness if I do though.

a reading for me please. :) what kind of person do you think i am? waiting! :lol: