Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'd like to give you a reading...

starlakid

Hello there :)

I get a very big focus on healing for your reading. I wonder, that picture of the scan used as your avatar - it may be influencing this reading - but even so, I have to go with my instincts. I pulled a few angel cards for you here to clarify that, and I got 'Children' and 'Healing' so there's definitely something going on there.

I get a slow and measured pace to your personality. You don't rush things. To everything a season - everything in its time. There again is that feeling of incubation and growth and a due process.

This is definitely a period of growing and changing and ripening. Developing an abundance and with that an acceptance of yourself. The colours I get associated with you are warm greens and yellows - daffodils.

I can only go with what I get - sometimes the images are a little strange - the image I get is the French Arthurian romances - Charlemagne. This sort of medieval interest and fascination with Celtic legends. Chivalry. Joan of Arc. France!

I'm being asked to pass on that you need to eat a healthful diet with seeds and fresh green leafy vegetables and just generally include more iron.

Gosh, I really hope that makes some sort of sense!!

Best wishes

Starla

x

Haha, you are indeed quite gifted. I have 2 children and am healing my own past by nurturing them and helping them grow in a loving environment.

I have a very relaxed personality and it takes alot to stress me out. If something happens, Great! But if not, today is still developing :-)

My ancestery is French, and I love reading fantasy novels from that genre especially if it includes druids and dragons :blush:

As for the diet, I do have a small eating disorder and suffer from slight anemia so maybe I better heed that warning >.>

Thank you very much for your time :-)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starlakid

• Heaven_Sent

• rileycooper

• Woman_of_Steele

The first words I got for you were 'sizing up'. What I mean is that it feels to me like you're sizing someone up - questioning someone's motives. Are you considering a potential love interest? I get the idea that the person you're thinking about is trustworthy. I think you're on the look out for your soul mate here. I should say that it doesn't mean this soul mate relationship is going to be an easy ride. It might be a bit bumpy at the start, but that it is a positive relationship nonetheless.

I get the image of a boxer - like a fighter with his fists up against his face in a protective stance, ready to jab. It's almost like you see life as a fight and you're going to win! That's a good thing, but perhaps just...relax a little bit. If you relax things will flow a bit better.

I can smell lavender and think that you should grow it by your front door and use the oil in your house. Lavender is also a sign that people who've passed over might be around you. I think there is a grandmother in spirit around you. Possibly a great grandmother actually. Lavender would be a smell associated with her. She acts as a quiet, but strong guardian spirit around you. I don't mean that to sound vague. I can see her in black...it's quite an old fashioned image I get of her - as in...sort of victorian crinoline. Possibly a bit further back. Is the name Florence relevant there?

I'm getting something a bit..stuck and stagnant in work. Are you bored? You're not being challenged I don't think. Do you have a lot to do with your neighbours? I sort of get this image of you going from door to door, doing something - holding a basket actually. Charitable work. Do more of that. Focus on service and you will move forward with things.

The overall feeling I get is a little bit scattered and bitty at the moment, but this will change with focus.

I really hope that makes a bit of sense.

Blessings

Starla

x

well . off a bit... I have been married 20+ years.

i like vanilla more than lavander..

I am s girlie girl. no boxing for me !!!

I do feel stuck at work.. cant quit , make good money (desk job selling)

I sure hope my grandma is haunting me... That would be the best news ever...

I am always scattered,,,sick spouse...

and I do need to focus more on my poker skills...

Thanks

Edited by trish1997

There is some very deep...soul deep stuff going on with you right now. Do you do yoga or some sort of alternative therapy? I get a big old...cat like stretch in my mind. Also an awakening. It's like you've been meditating a lot - perhaps not formally - but there's a big old thinky sort of energy here. It's not academic though. It's more...meaning of life stuff.

There's also children involved, and I'd say it's a more family/maternal thing than school or education. There's a very protective, nurturing energy around you, but not cloying or fussy. Just...watchful and protective. You'd give a child a great atmosphere in which to explore life in a safe way but without interfering.

I get the feeling you've been round the block a few times - that is - you've been on earth before. You have a wise feel about you which very occasionally makes you a little...distrusting? In your opinion trust is earned.

I also get the word Literature. Lots of books. Old ones. Work near a library?

Hope it makes a bit of sense. It's all just pictures to me!!

Wow, Starla, most of this is pretty accurate.

In regards to alternative therapy, I do use some herbal remedies (for mental wellbeing) so maybe it's that? A cat-like stretch - I'm not sure if that part's supposed to be metaphorical or whatever but I do have 2 cats that I adore like crazy (well, I have 3 but one of them passed away earlier this year. It caused me a lot of pain so perhaps that's why you've picked up on this... I'm not sure). They're a big source of comfort and happiness to me. I can't really think what else this could mean. I do feel wrapped up in 'the bigger picture' a lot of the time. I find it difficult to put my time and energy into things that I find trivial, which is a lot of things.

I'm not sure where the children thing fits in but I do have sisters who I am extremely protective of (one of which is younger than myself) very much in the way that you described actually.

I think it would be true to say that I am generally distrusting, yes. It usually takes a while for me to fully trust, if at all.

Well, I read? I use the library, I enjoy libraries. I do love to read but recently have found myself unable to concentrate very well and it's been quite frustrating, so that kinda makes sense to me too.

Thank you for this it's all very interesting to me... and thanks for your time

:yes:

Still interested in testing your skills? Im open for a reading. Kinda want to put the name "Dan" out there for u tho..

Thanks!

:lol: I'd like a reading on whatever the universe presents shows you about me. (That would probably be the most relevant.)

sidenote: I love these kinds of threads ; ;. It's like applying a scientific approach on the metaphysical <3

Hey there :)

The first thing I'm getting is a pain in the side/back area. I'm going to say liver. Is there something going on there? It may be that the angels are suggesting you have a detox from fatty foods and alcohol for a time. Also caffeine I think is just making my heart a bit fluttery there so, possibly just...go for a rethink about your diet.

I've just taken Archangel Raphael from my deck of angel cards and he's affirming that this is the case. A rethink about your food and drink intake will help you with getting a bit more energy. Also, is there something about your left wrist going on? Perhaps repetitive strain? Just some rest will help that I think.

The next thing I'm getting is a bond with animals - and not just any old pets here, but I think you've got some interest in exotic animals. I'm seeing snakes and monkeys. They really have a bond with you too and you've a natural ability to communicate with them. I think that working in a zoo or sanctuary would really float your boat :)

I'm also getting some underlying psychic ability related to animals too. Perhaps you'd work well as an animal healer? You have the ability to talk them better and...laying on of hands too, I'd reckon.

I just get this image of a zoo and zoo keeper and that if you follow that interest in some way you're going to make some smashing and super friends. Real comrades.

I really hope that makes some sense to you and send you my very best wishes.

Starla

x

Hi Starla :)

I am very impressed by your readings of others here. You are very kind to offer to do this. I feel so lost right now. I am struggling with two very definite issues. These have been tearing me up for just over a year now. I am looking for any clues I can get that might help point me in the right direction, or might keep me from making a big mistake. I feel that I am at a fork in the road relationshipwise, and really need confirmation in regards to career. Any insight of any kind would be greatly appreciated, and I completely understand if you have reached your limit in answering requests.

Right, are you a Gemini? I get a really chatty, mercurial energy about you with lots of emphasis on communication. Also this sort of...two sided thing going on. Not two faced, I don't mean that, but perhaps a public and a private persona. Obviously we all have that to some extent, but I get the feeling for you that it's quite pronounced. That gives me a bit of a clue to your possible career. I'm getting...manager actually.

Ohhh, you are carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. Everything is a worry at the moment and you feel pressed down with this burden. I mean, the feeling I get in my shoulders could also be literally interpreted, but I think this is an emotional and metaphorical thing I'm feeling.

Just thinking about this, it feels like your work is far far too much of a burden to you. You seriously need to do something less stressful and with less pressure and you need to do it as soon as possible. I get the feeling you find it hard to delegate tasks to others. You try and do everything yourself because you worry it's not going to get done otherwise, or not done to your standards.

I'm also getting the signs that you are on top of a very tall building, looking down and...oh, it's like vertigo. I'm not getting dizziness, but I am getting that you're looking off the building and you're afraid that you are going to jump. You know when you climb up into a castle or a church and you get that feeling that you're going to fall off or jump off?

I feel like you've been cornered. Like you've been chased up that castle tower. And I think actually what the angels are telling me is that you won't jump or fall, but that you will fly. I'm getting a move - a new place of employment - possibly something with a family run business. This will make you a lot freer. You can turn your hand to many different things, so don't necessarily just look for things with the skills you already have. Look for something where the atmosphere and colleagues are right for you.

In regards to relationships, I'm getting marriage or long term partnership highlighted and Saint Michael the Archangel with you on this matter.

I hope that's relevant and useful.

Starla,

I'll volunteer for a reading when you have time :) Whatever you can pick up on.

Thanks.

Well hello :)

I get a bright and breezy, fresh air sort of personality surrounding you. The word lilac seems important here. I'm also getting tennis. Do you play tennis? Feels like tennis outdoors in the fresh air not inside.

You're wide awake and interested in many things. People fascinate you and I see this sort of way that you will look at people when they're talking as though they're the most interesting person in the world. Even if they're not you make them feel that way! You've got some wonderful listening skills there and that listening is sort of positive and affirming. You make people feel good.

All of this means you're a brilliant connector with people and a lightworker - that is you're one of God's helpers here on earth, sent to make people feel better about themselves. You have an ability to foster good self-esteem.

Fitness seems important - tennis yes, but also nurturing therapies like massage - sports massage?

There's someone in spirit around you, but I'm having a little trouble tuning in. They have their hands on your head a lot and you'll feel that sort of movement of your hair or like someone's resting their hands on your crown when they're about. It feels like a lady - a gentle, young lady. Aunt, sister...cousin perhaps. Someone gentle. Someone not unlike yourself. They just want to let you know they're there and you shouldn't be afraid.

I do wonder if you know any of this about yourself. You seem a humble soul without any ego. A real innocent. Not naive, but really...just unaware of your own talent, beauty and gorgeous soul. Very airy and light.

I hope that makes sense for you :)

You can read me if you're still wanting practice and have the time/energy. I'm always happy to have people practice their reading skills on me :)

Hi there :)

I'm getting dancing. The first image in my head was leg warmers! It's like...West End/Broadway stuff. Musicals, big shows. And you love this. If you don't do it yourself (I'd actually be surprised if you didn't) then you really get a big boost from being in the presence of those who do.

Music is in your aura. Really rhythmic stuff. I could actually write the rhythm out on manuscript paper it's so prevalent. It's a strong, fast, driving beat.

I get the feeling you live life very fast indeed. It's exciting that way. But you need to calm your mind. I think you could do it very easily by stepping into a large cathedral, closing your eyes and connecting with the divine. Do you live in the city? If not, this is a metaphorical image of stepping off the mad city streets and into a calm sanctuary.

There's love on the horizon. Something new and intensely romantic. Someone is going to make you feel like the most beautiful person on the planet. Which is lovely of course! I get such positive vibes about this, and a really sort of cuddly person here...dark hair and this big bear hug way of embracing. Someone taller than you I think. And I think you're already friends. The thing is, time is a bit weird in psychic land. This may already have happened. It's certainly a big event.

There are stars in your eyes. They're twinkling away and the message I'm getting is 'dreams coming true'.

Follow the yellow brick road...

Hope that makes some sense!

love starla

x

Hey Starlakid, you can practice on me if you'd like. Anything about love?

The first thing I'm getting is a pain in the side/back area. I'm going to say liver. Is there something going on there? It may be that the angels are suggesting you have a detox from fatty foods and alcohol for a time. Also caffeine I think is just making my heart a bit fluttery there so, possibly just...go for a rethink about your diet.

I've just taken Archangel Raphael from my deck of angel cards and he's affirming that this is the case. A rethink about your food and drink intake will help you with getting a bit more energy. Also, is there something about your left wrist going on? Perhaps repetitive strain? Just some rest will help that I think.

The next thing I'm getting is a bond with animals - and not just any old pets here, but I think you've got some interest in exotic animals. I'm seeing snakes and monkeys. They really have a bond with you too and you've a natural ability to communicate with them. I think that working in a zoo or sanctuary would really float your boat :)

I'm also getting some underlying psychic ability related to animals too. Perhaps you'd work well as an animal healer? You have the ability to talk them better and...laying on of hands too, I'd reckon.

I just get this image of a zoo and zoo keeper and that if you follow that interest in some way you're going to make some smashing and super friends. Real comrades.

I really hope that makes some sense to you and send you my very best wishes.

Starla

x

I actually have been having a pain in my lower left hand side above my hip/mid stomach. I have no idea which organ is over there XD. However...I have been taking a stupid amount of adderall (amphetamines) due to school and actually, as of last night I pulled an all nighter and took an even more ridiculous amount lolol so you're definitely onto it XD. They also make my heart beat like it's gonna explode sometime lolol oh...school.. I don't currently have a pain in my left hand, not at this particular moment at least. I love animals (sometimes more than people >.<), but I'm not a fan of snakes nor have I ever been near a live monkey. That'd be a fun job come to think of it lol. I've never had any experience in the psychic realm with regards to animals beyond connecting with my friends' pets quickly. The closest zoo is 2 hours away, but I'll keep that in mind just in case XD. Tyvm for the reading! You had me as soon as you described my dying body essentially lolol. (I'm gonna cut back, this stuff is getting ridiculous)

I see that you have a lot of requests, but please consider mine as well, as soon as you'll have time :)

Work/career preferably...

You seem to be good so far, good luck! :)

I was having a bit of trouble connecting at the start so I hope this makes sense for you.

The image I get is of you walking along the street with a brief case in hand, wearing a suit. Very smart. But you're not at work. You're out of work. Looking, I think. This is causing quite a bit of anxiety and panic.

I think the realm of work feels professional. I'd say law or business. Quite a masculine environment. But it seems you're a bit new in the arena and not confident enough to knock on the right doors or ask the right people - hence you being out in the street and not in the office.

I'm being asked to say that you shouldn't worry. You need to relax and know that you and your family are safe and provided for. The angels are showing me a safety net. They're not going to let you fall.

It's going to take a little time I think to find what you should be doing, but once you get there you'll settle down quickly.

I'm being asked to say that key words here are 'self-respect'. Don't settle for a job or working situation (salary etc) that is less than you deserve. I think you've been experiencing these delays for a while and so you're thinking you should start asking for a lower salary or less conditions on your employment. I'm being asked to tell you not to compromise or settle for second best.

You need to keep a sense of humour about you. I think you take life rather seriously. As in...work is serious, play is fun. Don't be afraid to bring a bit of sparkle and personality into your work as well. That will help you loosen up and people will more likely warm to you.

Best wishes,

Starla

xxx

Hi starlakid, I'd love a reading focused on my life in general whenever you have some time. Thank you in advance.

I get that you're a dreamy sort of person, happiest at home and curled up on your sofa. I think you feel like a cancerian - something very home focused.

I got an image of you doing something like cross stitch or needlepoint as a hobby. There's an intensely calm aura about you. Sleepy, almost.

I see you by yourself quite a lot, but I don't think you're lonely.

The angels tell me they always come to you through dream time when you go on long astral journeys with them and discuss the meaning of life. This constant contact with the angelic realm at night means you're peaceful and centred a lot of the time.

You're laid back and really not hurried at all.

I think loud noises disturb you. Music is calm and I'm getting someone like Ludovico Einaudi as someone you might enjoy listening to. Otherwise you might like Chopin nocturnes and Debussy preludes. Anything soft and impressionistic. Piano music.

I get an image of your sitting room in warm yellow sort of colours - creamy. The scent of vanilla coupled with lavender is something around you. Candles and cookies. Scent is very important to you I think. It affects you rather a lot.

You seem to like things like milk, cream and cheese - dairy stuff. Again this goes with this sleepy energy I'm getting. I'm also getting the scent of baby powder. Like a really clean sleeping baby after a warm bath! There's a great, comforting nursery atmosphere. Nursery at bedtime.

The sea! The sea! Oh...the sea. Do you long to be by the sea? I almost see you living in a little cottage on the sea front, by yourself just...so at peace.

Life purpose is something to do with art or beauty. I really think art, and I think textile art. I see your own exhibitions and designing for people's homes. Curtains, soft furnishings.

What a restful soul...

God bless,

Starla

xxxxx

Still interested in testing your skills? Im open for a reading. Kinda want to put the name "Dan" out there for u tho..

Thanks!

Hello :)

I want to go 'dan-dan-dan dannnnn' like the opening of Beethoven's 5th symphony with that big noisy minor triplet dramatic beginning.

This Dan you're putting to me feels dark, dramatic, D-minor, brooding and ...tall?

But I don't think he is (it is a he..not a Danielle...) He just gives off that impression. Oh, sort of...Lord Byron - Mad, bad and dangerous to know?! Must have been some moody teenager...all...Morrissey and eyeliner.

The angels have given me some cards for you:

Honor and trust your feelings

Make a commitment

Take your time making this decision.

I want to sing the wedding march, but actually - is it a moving in kind of thing? They're saying go ahead and..yes...but just..dont' hurry. Take your time. There's no need to be too hasty.

You feel to me like a little bit of a mysterious customer. Alluring! that's the word!

Oh I think you and Dan feel made for each other...

I really hope I'm not a million miles wide of the mark here!!

Best wishes

Starla

x

Hey Starlakid, you can practice on me if you'd like. Anything about love?

Hello Arpee :)

I think you're gorgeous. That's the word I'm getting from the angels here. Really loveable and lovely and just darling. And I'm getting an image of a mouse. And a sailing ship - a big old Spanish Armada style ship. I get the feeling you feel small, but that you observe and watch and get into all the nooks and crannies. You know....lets go one further than that...

I get Reepicheep from the energy of the name you go under. A mouse from the Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian and the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Noble, strong, but quite small. You're fierce though. You'd stand up for what's right.

I'm getting a real...maternal sensation here. I think you suffer from that fact that people want to mother you, fuss over you and generally go 'awwwwww, you're so cute.'

But you don't want to be cute...

You are though! And that's a lovely thing to be. You put people at ease with that. It makes them feel good. You feel like an innocent and as though you're really connected with the divine. Oh, Jesus is very close. You're one of his Army of Holy Innocents, he tells me. Well - if I ever doubted this for one second, I've just been proved right. I pulled a card from my deck of Ascended Masters, and right there was Jesus saying you need to open your heart to love.

He's showing me his sacred heart. This is you. You are his heart. You have BIG work to do, honey. Big work. You need to take charge of the path you wish to follow. It's imperative that you don't drift down a path you don't want to go down. There's some parental influence here that's not really what you want to do. Jesus says maintain respect at ALL times, but lovingly speak your truth on the matter. Don't cave in.

As for romance...it's going to be a little while....and it's going to start as friendship first. Like...think of the best friend you have ever had. It's going to be that person. And that might just surprise you a little bit. I'm being asked to very very gently suggest that the usual rules might not apply...as in...don't let gender distract you.

Gosh, I hope there's something there for you.

Best wishes

Starla

Hi guys,

I'd like to offer you a reading on an issue of your choice. I particularly like reading about careers/work/life-purpose but am happy to go with whatever is of concern to you.

I mainly work on my intuition with help from my guides, but sometimes use tarot/oracle cards.

Thanks

starla :)

I'll take a reading. I'd like to know more about my connection to the paranormal

Edited by soulseeker

Yes, you are so right. I'm very quiet and observant and even though it may be difficult, I stand up for what I believe in. As for Jesus, I don't like when people use him to hate homosexuals and stuff. I've learned to just flow with life and learn to work my way up from hate to love so I feel way more connected to the divine now.

I think I know what Jesus means when he says to open my heart. I am homosexual and in my mind, I am 100% sure of what I want but I don't tell anyone and although I really do want a relationship, I fear to be in one. Probably this is what Jesus means by opening my heart. By the way, do you know how long it'll be? Just an estimate?

I'm getting dancing. The first image in my head was leg warmers! It's like...West End/Broadway stuff. Musicals, big shows. And you love this. If you don't do it yourself (I'd actually be surprised if you didn't) then you really get a big boost from being in the presence of those who do.

Music is in your aura. Really rhythmic stuff. I could actually write the rhythm out on manuscript paper it's so prevalent. It's a strong, fast, driving beat.

I get the feeling you live life very fast indeed. It's exciting that way. But you need to calm your mind. I think you could do it very easily by stepping into a large cathedral, closing your eyes and connecting with the divine. Do you live in the city? If not, this is a metaphorical image of stepping off the mad city streets and into a calm sanctuary.

There's love on the horizon. Something new and intensely romantic. Someone is going to make you feel like the most beautiful person on the planet. Which is lovely of course! I get such positive vibes about this, and a really sort of cuddly person here...dark hair and this big bear hug way of embracing. Someone taller than you I think. And I think you're already friends. The thing is, time is a bit weird in psychic land. This may already have happened. It's certainly a big event.

There are stars in your eyes. They're twinkling away and the message I'm getting is 'dreams coming true'.

Follow the yellow brick road...

Hope that makes some sense!

love starla

x

Wow, I love love love seeing shows in the west end! And I used to take dancing lessons when I was younger and am considering starting them up again as a hobby. Music's also a big part of my life, I'm pretty much always listening to music. I do live in a city and my life is pretty fast paced, particularly so at the minute.

Oooooh I do have a crush on a dark haired guy, I'd gladly have a bear hug from him :rofl:

Thank you for taking the time to read me! You clearly have a gift :)

Well hello :)

I get a bright and breezy, fresh air sort of personality surrounding you. The word lilac seems important here. I'm also getting tennis. Do you play tennis? Feels like tennis outdoors in the fresh air not inside.

You're wide awake and interested in many things. People fascinate you and I see this sort of way that you will look at people when they're talking as though they're the most interesting person in the world. Even if they're not you make them feel that way! You've got some wonderful listening skills there and that listening is sort of positive and affirming. You make people feel good.

All of this means you're a brilliant connector with people and a lightworker - that is you're one of God's helpers here on earth, sent to make people feel better about themselves. You have an ability to foster good self-esteem.

Fitness seems important - tennis yes, but also nurturing therapies like massage - sports massage?

There's someone in spirit around you, but I'm having a little trouble tuning in. They have their hands on your head a lot and you'll feel that sort of movement of your hair or like someone's resting their hands on your crown when they're about. It feels like a lady - a gentle, young lady. Aunt, sister...cousin perhaps. Someone gentle. Someone not unlike yourself. They just want to let you know they're there and you shouldn't be afraid.

I do wonder if you know any of this about yourself. You seem a humble soul without any ego. A real innocent. Not naive, but really...just unaware of your own talent, beauty and gorgeous soul. Very airy and light.

I hope that makes sense for you :)

Hi again Starla :)

Umm let's see... I do like the colour Lilac. I used to play tennis when I was younger but haven't played it in a long time.

People do fascinate me and when they tell me things I take in everything they're saying. If I'm having a deep conversation with someone, they become like my main focus, especially if they're upset. I love learning about people. I always try to be a good listener, even if I'm a little down with my own problems, or I'm stressed or tired, I'll still listen if someone needs to talk.

It's funny, I've never heard of the term 'lightworker' but I looked it up and it does seem to fit that I might actually be one.

I'm not really into massage but I've become way more fitness conscious lately. Don't know why XD

About there being someone in spirit around me, the young lady... I wonder if she's my spirit guide? I can't imagine exactly who she'd be, or why she's looking out for me and choosing to stay near. It is comforting to think about though. And I do sometimes get the feeling of something resting on the top of my head :S It's like a very light pressing almost, and will happen randomly. Not very often, but I've wondered in the past just what the heck that was XD I thought it might've been something to do with my crown chakra.

I wonder who she is, though? I'm all curious now XD

I don't really know this about myself, no :P Well, you helped give me a little bit of a confidence boost but I generally lack confidence and put myself down a lot. Though I know I'm a good person, I do sometimes have to remind myself of that fact when I get down. But thankyou for adding that last bit, it was really sweet :)

Thanks a lot for the reading.

Edited by VirgoScorpio

I was having a bit of trouble connecting at the start so I hope this makes sense for you.

The image I get is of you walking along the street with a brief case in hand, wearing a suit. Very smart. But you're not at work. You're out of work. Looking, I think. This is causing quite a bit of anxiety and panic.

I think the realm of work feels professional. I'd say law or business. Quite a masculine environment. But it seems you're a bit new in the arena and not confident enough to knock on the right doors or ask the right people - hence you being out in the street and not in the office.

I'm being asked to say that you shouldn't worry. You need to relax and know that you and your family are safe and provided for. The angels are showing me a safety net. They're not going to let you fall.

It's going to take a little time I think to find what you should be doing, but once you get there you'll settle down quickly.

I'm being asked to say that key words here are 'self-respect'. Don't settle for a job or working situation (salary etc) that is less than you deserve. I think you've been experiencing these delays for a while and so you're thinking you should start asking for a lower salary or less conditions on your employment. I'm being asked to tell you not to compromise or settle for second best.

You need to keep a sense of humour about you. I think you take life rather seriously. As in...work is serious, play is fun. Don't be afraid to bring a bit of sparkle and personality into your work as well. That will help you loosen up and people will more likely warm to you.

Best wishes,

Starla

xxx

Hello and thank you :)

Well, I have nothing to do with law, business, offices and suits - I graduated art this spring...

But I'm unemployed, so you are right about that one. Yes, it is causing anxiety and panic. I'm provided by my parents, and this might be the ''safety net'' you are talking about (it is safe, but I wouldn't say I want to have such safety net all the time...)

I studied sculpture, and it was a very masculine environment, so this could be what you are sensing.

You are right about me being not confident enough. I'll have in mind your advice about not taking a second-best.

I think that one is very true. It's not the first time I hear it... :)

Thank you very much again! Business and a suit was the only major mistake.

I hope this helps for both of us :)

Best wishes

Hello

I want to go 'dan-dan-dan dannnnn' like the opening of Beethoven's 5th symphony with that big noisy minor triplet dramatic beginning.

This Dan you're putting to me feels dark, dramatic, D-minor, brooding and ...tall?

But I don't think he is (it is a he..not a Danielle...) He just gives off that impression. Oh, sort of...Lord Byron - Mad, bad and dangerous to know?! Must have been some moody teenager...all...Morrissey and eyeliner.

Make a commitment

I want to sing the wedding march, but actually - is it a moving in kind of thing? They're saying go ahead and..yes...but just..dont' hurry. Take your time. There's no need to be too hasty.

You feel to me like a little bit of a mysterious customer. Alluring! that's the word!

Best wishes

Starla

Hi Starla

Well....U got the Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know thing right :yes: ..Brooding also a key point...he wasnt all bad tho :P ...just him. He is dead tho now for 6 yrs now. I was just curious to see if u could pick up on him...maybe talk to him or connect to him? Sounds silly I know.

The marriage thing shocked me. In another relationship and he has moved in. And we have been talking about the deed. I fully plan on taking my time tho lol. Those things are big decisions. I've been told I can be very aloof...alluring sounds nicer tho :lol: Thanks for your time! I appreciate it!

Hello

Make a commitment

Best wishes

Starla

Hi Starla

Well....U got the Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know thing right :yes: ..Brooding also a key point...he wasnt all bad tho :P ...just him. He is dead tho now for 6 yrs now. I was just curious to see if u could pick up on him...maybe talk to him or connect to him? Sounds silly I know.

The marriage thing shocked me. In another relationship and he has moved in. And we have been talking about the deed. I fully plan on taking my time tho lol. Those things are big decisions. I've been told I can be very aloof...alluring sounds nicer tho :lol: Thanks for your time! I appreciate it!

Hey, thanks for that reply.

I just wanted to add, that it took me a little while to come up with the word 'alluring' because the word the angels gave me was 'aloof' and I thought it sounded a bit mean!!!

I also want to add that I wasn't getting Dan as a *bad* person....just a little bit... James Dean!

best wishes

xxxxx

Hello and thank you :)

Well, I have nothing to do with law, business, offices and suits - I graduated art this spring...

But I'm unemployed, so you are right about that one. Yes, it is causing anxiety and panic. I'm provided by my parents, and this might be the ''safety net'' you are talking about (it is safe, but I wouldn't say I want to have such safety net all the time...)

I studied sculpture, and it was a very masculine environment, so this could be what you are sensing.

You are right about me being not confident enough. I'll have in mind your advice about not taking a second-best.

I think that one is very true. It's not the first time I hear it... :)

Thank you very much again! Business and a suit was the only major mistake.

I hope this helps for both of us :)

Best wishes

Thanks for that feedback

I think that helps me just clarify what things mean in my mind. I think the suit thing is possibly meaning business to me at the moment, but it's actually just about...work and employment in general. I'll log that down for the next time I see that sign :)

Thanks

xxx

Hi guys,

I'd like to offer you a reading on an issue of your choice. I particularly like reading about careers/work/life-purpose but am happy to go with whatever is of concern to you.

I mainly work on my intuition with help from my guides, but sometimes use tarot/oracle cards.

Thanks

starla :)

Hi Starla do you think you can read me ? = ) thanks -Nikole-