Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'd like to give you a reading...

starlakid

hey star I asked for a reading on pg 5...didnt know if u missed it or couldnt get a read on me?

hey star I asked for a reading on pg 5...didnt know if u missed it or couldnt get a read on me?

Hello sweetheart,

Sorry about that! The thread is getting a little confusing.

Ok the image I get is of you in hiking boots, marching along on a night hike. March march march, on a mission. The way is pretty straightforward - there aren't many obstacles, but everything is in darkness and you're keeping going because you're getting away from something. Not necessarily out of fear - more out of a mission to move on. To find something new. Your name is apt. Seeker.

But you're marching past the signs that heaven is sending you. And heaven is sending them all the time. They're all around you. But that darkness is really about you searching for 'mystery' I think. To be honest, it's as though you don't *want* the answers, but rather you want more mystery, more magic, more questions unanswered.

To be honest, I did try to do your reading before, and the challenge I had was that the surrounding environment was darkness. There's a lot of heavy baggage too - that image of you hiking comes with a laden backpack full of your past.

The angels are giving me some cards for you because I'm having a bit of difficulty.

They're saying that you need to Listen - listen for guidance, listen for direction

They're saying that creative outlet is important for you and that that will help you settle - I'm getting writing, though - scripts/films?

There's also a romantic relationship - or, actually, I'm getting a parental relationship - highlighted which needs you to be more assertive - there's a bit of a feeling of you being controlled somewhere.

I'm sorry if this all feels a little vague. It was quite challenging.

I hope you find something there.

blessings

Starla

x

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starlakid

• Heaven_Sent

• rileycooper

• Woman_of_Steele

Hi Starla,

Would appreciate a reading. Want to ask about a specific thing, recurring pain in back and stomach for years. Was hostpitalized last year and had to go through surgery. Doctors have not been able to identify root cause.

thanks

kaput

Hello my dearest,

I'm getting a past life issue going on here. I think it's unsurprising that you've been so unwell. Illnesses can be caused by injury or illness in a previous lifetime - it doesn't mean they're 'imaginary' or not 'proper illnesses'. It can be that something you experienced some time back manifests itself for a second time in this life.

The word I have in my head is 'run-through'. I think this is an injury caused by you being stabbed with a sword from the back through to the front and I actually get the feeling that you'll experience pain in this way...starting at the back and coming round to the front.

I'm seeing a knight with a round helmet, but I'm also getting the word 'Tudor'. This feels like a military injury. I think you were part of an army, or a guard of some sort - I'm going to go for the latter. This could now manifest itself in you being 'guarded' in personality and always 'watching your back' in this life.

Ok, I'm getting the suggestion that the person who actually caused you this injury is in your life right now and it's part of your reason for coming back here - to forgive this person. I think I'm getting a work situation.

You've got two absolutely smashing Archangels with you right now. Archangel Uriel - who is helping you with forgiveness and letting go of the past (particularly anger, I think), and Archangel Raphael who is blessing you with healing.

I think if you examine your anger you will find it seems 'rootless'. Systematically practising forgiveness every night before bed will help this. There's a lot going on, I understand that, and I'm also getting workaholic tendencies somewhere - angels are with you to help with abundance, so I hope you will trust them.

Lots going on. Busy sort of energy.

I hope that's of help.

Best wishes

Starla

x

Hi guys,

I'd like to offer you a reading on an issue of your choice. I particularly like reading about careers/work/life-purpose but am happy to go with whatever is of concern to you.

I mainly work on my intuition with help from my guides, but sometimes use tarot/oracle cards.

Thanks

starla :)

Hi Starlakid, Give me a whirl. I have been very busy elsewhere but I heard and now see you are doing good. Thanks ST

Hi guys,

I'd like to offer you a reading on an issue of your choice. I particularly like reading about careers/work/life-purpose but am happy to go with whatever is of concern to you.

I mainly work on my intuition with help from my guides, but sometimes use tarot/oracle cards.

Thanks

Starla:

I would really like a reading if you have time to do so. I am most interested in what the romance and career department hold for my near future, but anything the Universe will relay to you on my behalf will be appreciated.

Thank you

You forgot me Starla. If you have the time, I'd really appreciate a reading. Thank you in advance.

i really need a reading lol. so go on and give me a try. pick whatever topic you want :) i'm suspose to be real easy to read because of my emotions or something idk...

Edited by sunburst

Can I get a reading too? Thank you.

Hi Starlakid,

Just wanted to quote this so you don't miss it. Whenever you have time. I'm in no rush.

A general reading would be fine, if that makes sense.

Hello my dearest,

I'm getting a past life issue going on here. I think it's unsurprising that you've been so unwell. Illnesses can be caused by injury or illness in a previous lifetime - it doesn't mean they're 'imaginary' or not 'proper illnesses'. It can be that something you experienced some time back manifests itself for a second time in this life.

The word I have in my head is 'run-through'. I think this is an injury caused by you being stabbed with a sword from the back through to the front and I actually get the feeling that you'll experience pain in this way...starting at the back and coming round to the front.

I'm seeing a knight with a round helmet, but I'm also getting the word 'Tudor'. This feels like a military injury. I think you were part of an army, or a guard of some sort - I'm going to go for the latter. This could now manifest itself in you being 'guarded' in personality and always 'watching your back' in this life.

Ok, I'm getting the suggestion that the person who actually caused you this injury is in your life right now and it's part of your reason for coming back here - to forgive this person. I think I'm getting a work situation.

You've got two absolutely smashing Archangels with you right now. Archangel Uriel - who is helping you with forgiveness and letting go of the past (particularly anger, I think), and Archangel Raphael who is blessing you with healing.

I think if you examine your anger you will find it seems 'rootless'. Systematically practising forgiveness every night before bed will help this. There's a lot going on, I understand that, and I'm also getting workaholic tendencies somewhere - angels are with you to help with abundance, so I hope you will trust them.

Lots going on. Busy sort of energy.

I hope that's of help.

Best wishes

Starla

x

Hi Starla,

Thanks much. Sorry for late reply, was trying to research and understand some of the terms you mentioned.

You are right about the fact that the pain kind of travels, sometimes back to stomach, but sometimes stomach to back. Also, yes, am a bit guarded in personality.

I didn't know about the Archangels so read up a bit on it. As you mentioned, they are with me right now. Are they with me for long or just recently? I am not exactly a spiritual person, but wanted to mention that I do see yellow sparkles (kind of like fireflies), which disappear in a second, with Open eyes. Seeing them for some years now, but some months they disappear and some months I start seeing them. Has this got anything to do with the Archangels?

I wish I knew the person I need to forgive, will be so much easier. Will try practicing anyways as you mentioned.

Yes, have busy energy, but more on mental plane than physical plane.

thanks

kaput

Hello there :)

The first image I'm getting is singing. To yourself. Humming away contentedly washing the dishes. There's like this...happy, daydream sort of energy there.

There's a sensation of taking deep breaths of calming country air. It feels quite cool and I can see lots of green fields and gentle hills. Morning seems a good time. Daylight is good for you, I think, rather than the evening when you get very tired very quickly.

I'm seeing word games - scrabble or something like a crossword and not always with others. Quite a solitary sort of activity. Again, quite contented.

I'm going to say that there's a bit more going on on the music front too. It feels very much for your own pleasure. I'm seeing a piano, I think, and I get the feeling that you're learning or have learned. There's this sort of wave of music gently swelling around your aura.

It feels like there are teenagers somewhere - though I get the feeling they're not around all the time. Like they're away at college.

Ok the angels are asking me to tell you that this is a time of new growth of confidence in yourself. It's time to really believe in yourself and have a vision of how you really want the future to be. It feels very bright and beautiful. Lots of lovely new friends. Again music seems very healing. I think dancing - I'm seeing Salsa dancing - is good.

I hope that there's something in there for you :)

starla

xxx

Oh my - I was trying specifically NOT to ask for a reading. Sometimes you just need some positive reinforcement from someone who isn't asking anything of you and that was all I intended for you. I have so very much respect and appreciation for the folks like you who are willing to give as you learn. It's a precious gift that will be repaid many times over, you wait and see.

That said... You are about as correct as is possible to be. I am a person who constantly hums to myself (much to my family's distraction, on more than one occasion, lol.) I do indeed play the piano, and have written music in my past, and grew up in a family where if you didn't sing you probably would have been considered handicapped. I took a course in music theory in high school and it remains one of my all-time favorite experiences. It challenged me and allowed me to learn the art of music composition, transposing, orchestration, and everything that goes along with it.

No salsa dancing without physical healing first, unfortunately, as I have physical limitations. But dancing with my husband, slow dancing at home, is one of my favorite things to do.

My children are all out of their teens, though I suppose I still think of my kids in that context so you weren't all that far off. There's a 20-something daughter who lives at home but the others have more or less moved out. I say more or less because every now and then someone needs a minor rescue and I'm Rescue Ranger Mom.

My place of peace is absolutely outdoors in fresh air, and morning is particularly lovely. While I generally think in terms of forest (since I live in the desert, driving to the high country is my closest place of greenery, which is forest,) anything clean, outdoors and green restores me. I am bereft if I can't periodically experience solitude.

I can't help a slight chuckle at your assessment of word games. While I love Scrabble, you're right - my favorite word games are solitary, in that I'm a writer. I've written news articles in the past and also write fiction for the sheer joy of it. I think of it very much as though it were a game; the words are my playthings and I crow when they obey my commands to line up in a pretty row!

I nearly forgot to respond to the message from the Angels@ Thank you for that. It was much needed. I'm facing a situation where my heart is breaking and I'm utterly helpless in myself. I am praying for someone else at the same time I'm trying to make countless positive changes in my own life. It's wonderful to receive such encouraging messages!

Edited by twisterjester

If you have time, I'd like to have a reading also. Anything that you can come up with would be appreciated. Really wonder about my work. Thank you in advance for your time.

Hello :)

Thanks for asking for a reading.

I had to ask the angels quite a bit about this and they asked me to draw some cards for you.

The image I'm getting right now is of you sitting at a window and looking out with a sort of longing. I think you feel as though you aren't being stretched right now and your guardian angels are agreeing with that.

You've been getting some signs I think that you need to be working towards something more fulfilling and you are right in that. The angels want you to really pay attention to all the signs they're giving you as they are pointing the way towards your life purpose.

It's as though you just don't have a clue though. I get this sensation that you don't have even the slightest inkling of what that life purpose is. That's ok, you know. Finding one's purpose in life is a chance to explore many different avenues and learn more about the world and humanity.

I'm being given a bit of a suggestion that if you currently work indoors you need to be seeing if working outside might be a bit more suitable. I'm getting, oddly enough, an image of some sort of work in a more urban setting and it looks like you're in a traffic warden's uniform! That could be that you need to look at community policing or neighbourhood watch sort of stuff. I'm not saying that is your life's purpose, but it might be a step to take which will help towards you finding it.

The angels are suggesting a move to a new place of employment - or even possibly a new house. It's going to be good, positive energy which will be like a breath of fresh air.

The angels want me to give you the word Service as a focus. Service Service Service they say. By looking at others in your community, new opportunities will come to you.

I hope that's helpful for you :)

Starla

x

Hi Starla could i ask reading? if it's not bother to you :) im really like know whats happening in my life or what has happened in previous.

Hi Starlakid,

Just wanted to quote this so you don't miss it. Whenever you have time. I'm in no rush.

A general reading would be fine, if that makes sense.

Hi there :)

Sorry it's taken me a while to get to you.

Ok, the first image I get is of really piercing eyes - I'm going to say green, but...whatever colour eyes you have they are piercing and sparkly and I think that they're something that people will comment on. They sort of have a wisdom about them. I don't really want to say past life - I want to say that you were in the world of spirit before and now you've come to further your spiritual journey on earth.

There's a very wizardy quality about you! Matched, definitely with earthy practicality though. There's nothing airy fairy here. I'd expect you to know your opinion and belief on matters and not falter from that. You're not arrogant with it or anything though, it's more just an inner knowing I think.

The angels tell me that you must continue to accept that knowledge and really work with your instincts always. They'll very rarely take you astray.

It's interesting. I had a strong sense of de ja vu. Like i've read for you before.

I'm seeing a military building and I'm feeling some pain in my back and right shoulder/collar bone, and right temple actually. I'm not sure if this feels like a military injury or a work related injury.

I'm getting a headache here - can I ask if things like aerosols give you headaches? Solvents...there's some chemical around that seems quite pungent and is causing you headaches. I think you're generally very sensitive to chemicals actually.

The angels are asking me to suggest that you try and include more organic foods in your diet - I'm getting chicken here, though they're also suggesting vegetarianism as an option for you. The chicken - do you eat a lot of it? If you do, there's some question about the chemicals or additives in it.

I'm getting an image of some sort of...workshop or seminar and I think that you are leading it. It seems pretty big. I can't quite get what it's about, but i'm going to say creative technology. Computer games - web development, something like that. I think if you're not already leading these things, this image is suggesting to me that you have BIG ideas floating around.

I hope there's something there for you.

:)

Best wishes

Starla

x

Starla:

I would really like a reading if you have time to do so. I am most interested in what the romance and career department hold for my near future, but anything the Universe will relay to you on my behalf will be appreciated.

Thank you

Wow...COSMIC!

That's the word I'm getting. All...whizzy through space and time, cosmic, Dr Who style energy. There's a big Sci-Fi thing going on here, but it's not fiction is it?! I'm actually getting suggestions that you're just a visitor to this little ball floating in space, but that you rather like it and have been around for some time.

I'm getting that big ol' Joni Mitchell song. 'We are stardust, we are golden...' It's a really lovely wooshy feeling.

Anyway, back to planet earth and the here and now.

Are you at university? There's a big feeling of Education with a capital E and an image of you with mortar board and gown. I think learning is important to you and quite formal learning at that. The other E I'm getting right now is from Einstein and his general theory of relativity...it's all very....well, cosmic. And...physics. I'm also getting E for Eccentric.

I wonder though...there's a niggly little feeling going on that mathematics wasn't necessarily your strong point and that you've been incredibly frustrated by it in the past. Have you been held back in education by a struggle with maths? It's interesting because I see a very scientific brain at work there.

Ok, Romance! You are a fascinating person with a real twinkle about you, but I think that you find it very hard to connect with people and see where they're coming from in life. There's this feeling of bafflement and disappointment that you haven't met someone who you connect with on all levels.

I see an aversion to petty arguments - you really hate that don't you? But I do see that you might like a good old debate and that could be a situation where you meet someone who really presses all the right buttons. An informal debate club - something social. Evening.

I hope I'm not a mile wide of the mark here.

Blessings

Starla

x

Me too:)..pretty please

There's a very curious thing going on here.

They're telling me, my guides and angels, 'Good things come to those who wait.'

I'm also getting the following:

"Feel like you're treading water? Feel like life isn't getting you anywhere?"

Oh, gosh this is odd. You know, I feel like I should be writing in advertising copy and holding up the latest gadget or medicine. Do you work in this field?

Ok, I think I'm getting it. A very grumpy sort of male guide who's quite bluff and forthright in manner says that you have read every self-help book going. He's trying to say to me that you've been 'taken in' by all manner of crackpot theories, but you know what, I think this is just your guide being a little uncharitable! I would rephrase that by saying that you're searching and searching and searching for meaning and structure in life and that you've tried many methods to find it, possibly spending quite a bit of money in the process, but that you haven't really found what it is you're looking for.

But that very first phrase I said - 'good things come to those who wait' is what the angels are telling me here. It's not about waiting passively, but giving whatever it is you're researching/trying out a bit of time to get working in your life. It's a bit like following a diet. You can't start a diet on Saturday and reasonably expect to have lost weight by Sunday.

I'm being told that there's something to do with manifestation going on here. Have you tried cosmic ordering? They're suggesting that if you have you've not given it enough time - hence the 'good things come' comment.

The angels say keep an eye on your thoughts and make sure they're always focused towards your intentions, and avoid doubt as much as possible.

There's an animal in spirit with you - looks small and fluffy - chinchilla? rabbit? Again, interestingly this animal has a sort of gruff manner. If it was with you in life then it had a habit of biting your finger. Still, it's got lots of love and affection and great wisdom, so you'd be as well to listen to what it has to say.

I'm going to give you some other images too - a hospital, the colour dark silver/gun metal grey and a small car in a car park. They all seem relevant, but I'm not really quite sure how, so I hope you get something from all of this!

blessings,

starla

xxx

Ok, the first image I get is of really piercing eyes - I'm going to say green, but...whatever colour eyes you have they are piercing and sparkly and I think that they're something that people will comment on. They sort of have a wisdom about them. I don't really want to say past life - I want to say that you were in the world of spirit before and now you've come to further your spiritual journey on earth.

I have brown eyes... sometimes they kind of glow and change color in a way, if that makes sense. I've been asked a few times if I wear contacts, which I don't.

There's a very wizardy quality about you! Matched, definitely with earthy practicality though. There's nothing airy fairy here. I'd expect you to know your opinion and belief on matters and not falter from that. You're not arrogant with it or anything though, it's more just an inner knowing I think.

The angels tell me that you must continue to accept that knowledge and really work with your instincts always. They'll very rarely take you astray.

What do you mean? Like my instincts? I've notice they are pretty much ALWAYS correct. I usually follow them.

It's interesting. I had a strong sense of de ja vu. Like i've read for you before.

You haven't but like you said, its interesting. I do experience deja vu sometimes.

I'm seeing a military building and I'm feeling some pain in my back and right shoulder/collar bone, and right temple actually. I'm not sure if this feels like a military injury or a work related injury.

I'm getting a headache here - can I ask if things like aerosols give you headaches? Solvents...there's some chemical around that seems quite pungent and is causing you headaches. I think you're generally very sensitive to chemicals actually.

Wow, just wow! I do have on and off back pain. Recently,the top of my right shoulder has been paining me a lot. Don't know why. I don't like going to doctors so I haven't gotten it checked out at all. I have no relationship to the military. I've been getting a lot of headaches and I don't know why.

The angels are asking me to suggest that you try and include more organic foods in your diet - I'm getting chicken here, though they're also suggesting vegetarianism as an option for you. The chicken - do you eat a lot of it? If you do, there's some question about the chemicals or additives in it.

Yes, I eat a lot of chicken and I love chicken. lol

I'm getting an image of some sort of...workshop or seminar and I think that you are leading it. It seems pretty big. I can't quite get what it's about, but i'm going to say creative technology. Computer games - web development, something like that. I think if you're not already leading these things, this image is suggesting to me that you have BIG ideas floating around.

I created a website one year ago. Right now, its going strong since I've devoted lots of time to it.

Starla, this reading was AMAZING! If there is anything for me to know, especially related to my health, please let me know. I'm impressed by this reading! Thank you so much!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Have a safe, happy and blessed Turkey Day!

Edited by TheInnocentOne53

Wow...COSMIC!

That's the word I'm getting. All...whizzy through space and time, cosmic, Dr Who style energy. There's a big Sci-Fi thing going on here, but it's not fiction is it?! I'm actually getting suggestions that you're just a visitor to this little ball floating in space, but that you rather like it and have been around for some time.

Very interesting theory. I have never felt like I belong here. Also, I LOVE outer space and anything dealing with it.

I'm getting that big ol' Joni Mitchell song. 'We are stardust, we are golden...' It's a really lovely wooshy feeling.

Anyway, back to planet earth and the here and now.

Are you at university? There's a big feeling of Education with a capital E and an image of you with mortar board and gown. I think learning is important to you and quite formal learning at that. The other E I'm getting right now is from Einstein and his general theory of relativity...it's all very....well, cosmic. And...physics. I'm also getting E for Eccentric.

I am going to school but not near graduating yet. I am also a little different in my tastes.

I wonder though...there's a niggly little feeling going on that mathematics wasn't necessarily your strong point and that you've been incredibly frustrated by it in the past. Have you been held back in education by a struggle with maths? It's interesting because I see a very scientific brain at work there.

I hate math! My brain just doesn't comprehend it. I think science is very interesting but I don't understand that as well either.

Ok, Romance! You are a fascinating person with a real twinkle about you, but I think that you find it very hard to connect with people and see where they're coming from in life. There's this feeling of bafflement and disappointment that you haven't met someone who you connect with on all levels.

I think I'm interesting--I'd date me! I do have a hard time connecting with people and I wish I could find my soul mate. I very much wish to be with someone who "gets me".

I see an aversion to petty arguments - you really hate that don't you? But I do see that you might like a good old debate and that could be a situation where you meet someone who really presses all the right buttons. An informal debate club - something social. Evening.

I do hate stupid arguments but I would love to be stimulated intellectually.

I hope I'm not a mile wide of the mark here.

Starla,

Very cool reading. I know that you are very busy and I really appreciate your time. But I was wondering if you could look again at the romance department. There is a particular man that I have felt very connected to for a long time but he sends me mixed messages. I have never really talked to him, but I have had many dreams about him that have come true. I have also had many synchronicities involving him as well. However, I feel a some kind of block preventing me from knowing him and I would like to figure out what it might be. IF YOU HAVE TIME, I would love to get some feedback on this.

Thank you again and you definitly have a gift,

In-the-Clouds

Edited by in-the-clouds

Oh, gosh this is odd. You know, I feel like I should be writing in advertising copy and holding up the latest gadget or medicine. Do you work in this field?

Ok, I think I'm getting it. A very grumpy sort of male guide who's quite bluff and forthright in manner says that you have read every self-help book going. He's trying to say to me that you've been 'taken in' by all manner of crackpot theories, but you know what, I think this is just your guide being a little uncharitable! I would rephrase that by saying that you're searching and searching and searching for meaning and structure in life and that you've tried many methods to find it, possibly spending quite a bit of money in the process, but that you haven't really found what it is you're looking for.

But that very first phrase I said - 'good things come to those who wait' is what the angels are telling me here. It's not about waiting passively, but giving whatever it is you're researching/trying out a bit of time to get working in your life. It's a bit like following a diet. You can't start a diet on Saturday and reasonably expect to have lost weight by Sunday.

I'm being told that there's something to do with manifestation going on here. Have you tried cosmic ordering? They're suggesting that if you have you've not given it enough time - hence the 'good things come' comment.

The angels say keep an eye on your thoughts and make sure they're always focused towards your intentions, and avoid doubt as much as possible.

There's an animal in spirit with you - looks small and fluffy - chinchilla? rabbit? Again, interestingly this animal has a sort of gruff manner. If it was with you in life then it had a habit of biting your finger. Still, it's got lots of love and affection and great wisdom, so you'd be as well to listen to what it has to say.

I'm going to give you some other images too - a hospital, the colour dark silver/gun metal grey and a small car in a car park. They all seem relevant, but I'm not really quite sure how, so I hope you get something from all of this!

blessings,

starla

xxx

blessings,

starla

xxx

Thanks for the reply starla;)

Well yes I'm actually looken into going into the medical field. As a nurse,I have a sht zu dog so that could refure to the animal I have..and the angels are right good things comes to those who wait and I'm willing to wait of course but is that in regards to all aspects of my life or certain ones like romance?

Edited by Heaven_Sent

Hi Starla,

can I have a reading please ? Thank you so much :) please I need some guidance in the work/career field , I'm unemployed and also my life purpose if u can. I'm a girl from Italy. Thanks

Edited by hollister11

Hi guys,

Thanks

From one reader to another, thank you for this opportunity. I'd love for you to read for me because I cannot seem to read for myself. I'd like to know if I'm to continue the rest of my life without a life partner. Simple enough? No. It's not. Please let me know. Thank you Starla!

Catherine LeAnn

Thanks for asking for a reading.

I had to ask the angels quite a bit about this and they asked me to draw some cards for you.

The image I'm getting right now is of you sitting at a window and looking out with a sort of longing. I think you feel as though you aren't being stretched right now and your guardian angels are agreeing with that.

You've been getting some signs I think that you need to be working towards something more fulfilling and you are right in that. The angels want you to really pay attention to all the signs they're giving you as they are pointing the way towards your life purpose.

It's as though you just don't have a clue though. I get this sensation that you don't have even the slightest inkling of what that life purpose is. That's ok, you know. Finding one's purpose in life is a chance to explore many different avenues and learn more about the world and humanity.

I'm being given a bit of a suggestion that if you currently work indoors you need to be seeing if working outside might be a bit more suitable. I'm getting, oddly enough, an image of some sort of work in a more urban setting and it looks like you're in a traffic warden's uniform! That could be that you need to look at community policing or neighbourhood watch sort of stuff. I'm not saying that is your life's purpose, but it might be a step to take which will help towards you finding it.

The angels are suggesting a move to a new place of employment - or even possibly a new house. It's going to be good, positive energy which will be like a breath of fresh air.

The angels want me to give you the word Service as a focus. Service Service Service they say. By looking at others in your community, new opportunities will come to you.

I hope that's helpful for you :)

Starla

x

Thanks for the reading Starla. Your pretty accurate. I have been considering switching employers as I'd rather be working closer to my home and I love your suggestions. I do prefer outdoors to always being indoors like I am now. I love my job but have often felt the need to grow more. I'm glad angels are watching out for me.

Hi guys,

Thanks

Hello, I would very much like to get a reading on careers, work, life-purpose :) I would be very appreciative of this.

I'd like a reading :)

The first image I'm being shown here is that of a mask from a masquerade ball. This is a key to me that you're hiding behind an identity that isn't your own. This is because you are afraid of who you really are - am I right? The picture I'm getting is of the carnival in Venice - dancing, darkness, the edgier side of things. It's as though the picture I'm getting is what you are a bit afraid of but also what you ache for. Carnival means for me release from the conventions of life. Release from fear. Behind a mask you can be who you want to be and...connect with anyone in whatever what you wish. (I have to say this feels like a sexual connection.)

But it's a double sided thing. A mask is a disguise...but it's also a trap. Stay behind the mask too long and you can't be true to your real self.

The angels are giving me several other things as well:

Books. I think you want to write them. I think that one of the things you're hiding from is your innate creativity. Am I right in saying you want to write books? I just..get an image... Catcher in the Rye..

The other thing is personal power. At the moment you're giving that away to other people and letting them decide how you run your life. Archangel Michael and Archangel Raphael are present, one will free you from fear, the other will heal you from some past life issues I think you've been having, though you have to ask them to do this as your free will won't allow them to act without your permission. If you'd like some advice about working with angels, PM me and I'll see what we can do.

The other thing is...well, I'm going to say Veganism. No dairy. It's making you sluggish I think. Tired, bored, no energy. Cut back on dairy and you'll have a breath of fresh air.

Hope there's a little something there for you.

Starla

xxxxx