Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'd like to give you a reading...

starlakid

Hi Starla could i ask reading? if it's not bother to you :) im really like know whats happening in my life or what has happened in previous.

Ok, wow

Right

I seriously feel like I need to get down on my knees and offer you my deepest respect. Your screen name is right on. Ancient Soul is absolutely what you are. And Finland? You've been there for some time. That is YOUR country. I actually think you were King of Finland! Or whatever they called it back then because in my mind I'm seeing a tribe (the Celts actually) in about the 8th Century so I'd say it was dark ages and I think you probably have a real calling for those times. I'm seeing runes, face painting, horses, outside, tents, banners, warriors...the whole lot! You led some magnificent warrior tribe a long time back and I think you feel...well, let's say that it's very clear to anyone you meet that you have some sort of commanding presence.

When I read for people who've had a lot of past lives then I always get an image of very striking eyes. They are often green, but I'm going to say that I think yours are probably grey and that you have fair hair.

I'm getting that you've been travelling or are about to go travelling ( a typical fortune teller sort of prediction I know, but I mean it.) I think you're travelling locally but also across the ocean...within Europe. I think the trip is to see family. I'm going to say a brother, but I reckon it could be cousin or nephew - a male anyway.

The angels are present in your life and also some guides. Your guides are from previous lives and I can see one standing by you with reindeer!

There's an image of carving wood - you sitting by a fire carving something small, for a hobby.

There's images of you at a computer playing fantasy games too, which is very weird because so far every image I've been given has been from your past life. That is very interesting and important. I think currently your life is so far removed from your past life that you find it alien and totally irrelevant. I'm seeing a picture of you in a forest now. There's a strong hint that 'alternative lifestyle' is something you need to consider.

I'm seeing a group of people living away from society - in a nice way - they're not dropouts, they just like their own company and a simple existence. There's lots of traditional music (flutes), there's cooking and families and just....WOW. Lots of stuff.

As for now, your angels are telling me that you need to get in touch with this past life. Live it.

That's the word I was looking for RE-ENACTMENT. Battles, lifestyles and costumes, cooking and singing. Find a group who do Dark Age re-enactment. There you'll meet your kindred.

Hope there's something for you there. God bless,

Starla

xxxxxx

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starlakid

• Heaven_Sent

• Toolite

• Woman_of_Steele

Hi guys,

I'd like to offer you a reading on an issue of your choice. I particularly like reading about careers/work/life-purpose but am happy to go with whatever is of concern to you.

I mainly work on my intuition with help from my guides, but sometimes use tarot/oracle cards.

Thanks

starla :)

Hi Starla! I would love for you to do a reading for me. I've been reading the posts and find them to be fascinating. I would like to know about past lives or anything that comes to you, if you have the time. Thank you! GrannyAngela

Hi Starla,

can I have a reading please ? Thank you so much :) please I need some guidance in the work/career field , I'm unemployed and also my life purpose if u can. I'm a girl from Italy. Thanks

Hi Starla, you did good on my reading thanks for the help. Slick

Do me! Do me! :) Stick with what you like: careers/work/life-purpose, but if you could throw in some stuff about health that would be good :)

Looking forward to it!

Ok, wow

Right

I seriously feel like I need to get down on my knees and offer you my deepest respect. Your screen name is right on. Ancient Soul is absolutely what you are. And Finland? You've been there for some time. That is YOUR country. I actually think you were King of Finland! Or whatever they called it back then because in my mind I'm seeing a tribe (the Celts actually) in about the 8th Century so I'd say it was dark ages and I think you probably have a real calling for those times. I'm seeing runes, face painting, horses, outside, tents, banners, warriors...the whole lot! You led some magnificent warrior tribe a long time back and I think you feel...well, let's say that it's very clear to anyone you meet that you have some sort of commanding presence.

Wow im amazed since that is so true what i feel. I been all my life interested to history, runes and all you describe...

When I read for people who've had a lot of past lives then I always get an image of very striking eyes. They are often green, but I'm going to say that I think yours are probably grey and that you have fair hair.

I'm getting that you've been travelling or are about to go travelling ( a typical fortune teller sort of prediction I know, but I mean it.) I think you're travelling locally but also across the ocean...within Europe. I think the trip is to see family. I'm going to say a brother, but I reckon it could be cousin or nephew - a male anyway.

My eyes yes i heard comments of them some times and specially from my wife and i noticed my eyes is little strange sometimes. My eyes look green but sometimes it looks grey or even blue in different light so it looks like it changes color. And yes again my hair is brown and fair.

And again true i been travelling lately and im also planning to travel later. I just wonder who it is i will visit? maybe my wife family who are in philippines or then my friend in Sweden.

The angels are present in your life and also some guides. Your guides are from previous lives and I can see one standing by you with reindeer!

There's an image of carving wood - you sitting by a fire carving something small, for a hobby.

Im happy to know i have angels and guides present in my life, but i wonder how i could contact them or talk with them and ask some questions myself? because im really interest what was my name in past life specially in those dark ages you did mention.

Carving wood? hmm maybe it's from past life?

There's images of you at a computer playing fantasy games too, which is very weird because so far every image I've been given has been from your past life. That is very interesting and important. I think currently your life is so far removed from your past life that you find it alien and totally irrelevant. I'm seeing a picture of you in a forest now. There's a strong hint that 'alternative lifestyle' is something you need to consider.

Wow so accurate again. I love playing fantasy games... I really feel im removed from my root's and i feel sometimes im not belong in this current world and maybe that's why im enjoy hunting, walking and being in forest since it makes me feel comfortable, safe and like im in home.

I would like to live like that way, but my wife is afraid forest and silent places. That's why i cant do it as now. Hopefully i could have advices to get her understand that it's not so bad lifestyle to live in simple way.

I'm seeing a group of people living away from society - in a nice way - they're not dropouts, they just like their own company and a simple existence. There's lots of traditional music (flutes), there's cooking and families and just....WOW. Lots of stuff.

As for now, your angels are telling me that you need to get in touch with this past life. Live it.

That's the word I was looking for RE-ENACTMENT. Battles, lifestyles and costumes, cooking and singing. Find a group who do Dark Age re-enactment. There you'll meet your kindred.

Hope there's something for you there. God bless,

Starla

xxxxxx

Maybe it could be nice live lifestyle like that, but as i mention my wife cant accept like that as yet, but hopefully in future she can understand me.

Thanks so much about your reading it's so accurate and heplful already. Specially i know about my past which been bothering me so long time.

I would like ask is there any way i could find my past life name? in those dark age times? Because i feel that name is really important and if i find out that name i can finally understand and realize what i want from my life and what is my desire and my hidden feelings. It's look really important to me for some reason and it has made me thing this past days.

If you have any more advice or information (specially the name or something) and how i could contact my angels and guides i would be really grateful. But just if you have time and will to do it. I also totally understand if some reason you cant do it. Im sorry i bother you with this, but it just feels important to me :) Thanks so much for this reading and God bless.

And one more time thank you so much about this

Edited by Ancient soul

Hi Starla

I would like a reading please.

I know how I would like my work/career to progress, can you see that happening and will my quality of life remain the same.

Druss :)

Hi Starla,

can I have a reading please ? Thank you so much :) please I need some guidance in the work/career field , I'm unemployed and also my life purpose if u can. I'm a girl from Italy. Thanks

Hello there :) Thank you for asking for a reading.

The image I get is of you in a customer service role at the moment. It's something pretty practical and straightforward - like serving in a cafe or restaurant or...actually I see a railway station, so something where you're dealing with the public on a day to day basis. I get an image of you smiling really brightly and really cheering everyone up in the mornings on their way to work.

I think that this is related to your life purpose - not that you are destined to serve coffee on railway stations forever, though of course that's a useful job, but rather that you're going to be working to serve people and humanity in general and lift the mood of the world.

I think you're a bright, lively and talkative person with an incredibly thoughtful manner. You are not someone likely to offend others easily or to speak ill of people. You want to connect with and understand other people. I see children around you, but right now they feel like brothers or sisters - quite a few of them actually. It also feels like you are an older sibling with a bit of control and authority over others in your family. You feel like a very responsible person to me.

Also, I suspect that you're not short of admirers - that you have plenty of people after your attention. That's because your aura is incredibly attractive and you have a natural healing quality about you - a way of lifting people's moods without even trying. Of course, this means that sometimes you can feel drained without knowing why - people taking your positive energy to try and lift their own. I'm being told that 'prayer' is the way forward. I'm actually being shown an image of Our Lady and think that you have the potential for a very intimate and powerful connection with her.

In short, whatever work you do, it's going to be about other people and serving humanity by nurturing positivity. Oh, the word Nurse came to me - that's a possible way forward - another is Nursery Nurse or Midwife.

I hope there's a little something there for you,

God bless

Starla

x

Hi guys,

I'd like to offer you a reading on an issue of your choice. I particularly like reading about careers/work/life-purpose but am happy to go with whatever is of concern to you.

I mainly work on my intuition with help from my guides, but sometimes use tarot/oracle cards.

Thanks

starla :)

i would appreciatte a reading, just on my life in general would be great xxx

i would appreciatte a reading, just on my life in general would be great xxx

I too would also like to request the above, when you have time of course. Thankyou for this service your providing it is very generous of you to share your gifts and i would like you too know its appreciated,

Hello there :) Thank you for asking for a reading.

The image I get is of you in a customer service role at the moment. It's something pretty practical and straightforward - like serving in a cafe or restaurant or...actually I see a railway station, so something where you're dealing with the public on a day to day basis. I get an image of you smiling really brightly and really cheering everyone up in the mornings on their way to work.

I think that this is related to your life purpose - not that you are destined to serve coffee on railway stations forever, though of course that's a useful job, but rather that you're going to be working to serve people and humanity in general and lift the mood of the world.

I think you're a bright, lively and talkative person with an incredibly thoughtful manner. You are not someone likely to offend others easily or to speak ill of people. You want to connect with and understand other people. I see children around you, but right now they feel like brothers or sisters - quite a few of them actually. It also feels like you are an older sibling with a bit of control and authority over others in your family. You feel like a very responsible person to me.

Also, I suspect that you're not short of admirers - that you have plenty of people after your attention. That's because your aura is incredibly attractive and you have a natural healing quality about you - a way of lifting people's moods without even trying. Of course, this means that sometimes you can feel drained without knowing why - people taking your positive energy to try and lift their own. I'm being told that 'prayer' is the way forward. I'm actually being shown an image of Our Lady and think that you have the potential for a very intimate and powerful connection with her.

In short, whatever work you do, it's going to be about other people and serving humanity by nurturing positivity. Oh, the word Nurse came to me - that's a possible way forward - another is Nursery Nurse or Midwife.

I hope there's a little something there for you,

God bless

Starla

x

Wow That is really the story of my life . You are really really good Starla ! I always had jobs dealing with people , I worked for many contracts as a Hostess/customer service in a restaurant and shop in Disney. People tell me I have very white teeth LOL and they love when I smile. I also worked in airports and I was a flight attendant for awhile , so that is what you saw I think about " the railstation" was actually an airport. And yes I've been serving many coffees on board and on the ground.

I always wanted to help people and I never like to offend anyone but always try to understand them and analyze them to help.

I'm an only child , but the children you saw around me could be the children in DisneyWorld I had around. I don't really like children to be honest but it is true that they are drawn to me somehow also other people are attracted to me as well for no particoular reason, I think is my aura. And that makes me really really happy.

It is true that I lift people's mood without even trying, people always tell me that I make them feel better by just talking to them so You are definately right !

The word "prayer" came out because I'm a really spiritual person. I'm wiccan and lately I had troubles with my FAITH , I stopped praying and that could be a message for me you've been shown, that I need to pray. You probably see " OUR lady" because for Wiccans the feminine aspect of the Divine is The Goddess and yes I think I can reach the spiritual realm very easily compared to other people. I just " feel" a lot.

I don't know if I'm gonna be a nurse or a midwife in my future....never tought of that, actually. But I finally understood that my life's path is serving others . Now I know better why I'm here.

Starla you are really good ! I would love to talk to you more in depth about this but I know you have a lot of requests here so I don't wanna steal other people's space. Thank you so much for what you are doing ! You are a great person !

I would love a reading about my life and/or career when you can. I have to be honest, I have never considered have a reading done before, but the reactions of people in this thread have piqued my curiosity quite a bit. Thanks :)

I work in a Post office at the counter serving customers, so I think your quite close there.

I am actually the elder brother with 1 brother and 1 sister, but with lots of cousins and nieces and nephews,

I have a statue of Our Lady in my study

I would like to leave work and look after my Grandchild to allow his mother to go back to work.

Thankyou for the reading I feel you made quite a few hits.

Druss

:)

Edited by Druss

I work in a Post office at the counter serving customers, so I think your quite close there.

Oh Druss,

This wasn't your reading!!! Interesting you still picked up some bits from it. I will do you your own reading via pm very shortly.

I'd be interested in people's thoughts on this matter though..

Starla

xxx

:)

Do a reading on whatever you like. ^^

may I plz have a reading, specifically a tarot reading, related to work/careers? and can part of it be about the past (i like to use past as part of a tarot reading to gauge accuracy) thx :lol:

Hi Starlakid, I would be grateful if u could do a reading for me, just a general reading if possible, when u have the time ? xx

Hey Starla! :) I'm seeing some good feedback in this thread! haha. Could you do a reading for me? You can do your favorites! Add some love stuff in there if possible lol :D

Hello, I would very much like to get a reading on careers, work, life-purpose :) I would be very appreciative of this.

Hi there Kanga,

Thanks for asking for a reading.

The first thing I'm getting from my angels is that you do as you're told! I think you are a great employee to have in a company. I get the feeling that you do your best for whomever you work for, trying to be on time, smartly dressed with a pleasant manner and following the rules. And you know, this seems to suit you. It's easy to follow the rules. There's no way to be caught out then.

But God is asking you to buck the trend and change this - he doesn't want you doing other people's bidding all the time. He wants you to strike out and do your own thing.

I'm seeing 'online' as a word for you to consider. A business based on-line is something that you could be very successful in if you apply everything that you have learned being the perfect employee to your own business.

I see you leading something quite substantial actually. The company you create will be ethical, absolutely transparent in all its dealings, fair with consumers, employees and suppliers. In fact, I see you winning an award for this - like a 'start-up' award for best business or something.

This feels like the start of something for you. Long term I see your life purpose being about promoting ethics in the world of business - in all areas of business. I see a sort of consultancy thing where you would go into companies and talk about how they could improve the way they conduct things.

This may require a little more education on your part. I'm seeing a business degree - in fact, I'd be surprised if you hadn't already considered this. Don't consider it, do it. It will probably be a little tedious for you because what you want to do is break out of that world so that it becomes more user friendly. Stick with it though as it will give you standing in a difficult situation.

The angels are showing me an image of you wearing crystals. Do you already do this? If not, they say that amber coloured crystals are good - either amber itself or citrine or something of that hue would help give you strength and confidence and help ward off those who seek to take advantage of you.

At the moment the angels tell me that you're a little bit too easy going - you allow people to take advantage of that good nature of yours. The crystals will help you take back a little bit more personal power and stop people immediately pouncing on you to do tasks.

I'm being given a wee caution here. Don't push all of this. It feels as though you're quite goal driven at the moment, but I think that you need to relax and let some of this stuff just happen in its own time.

I'm being given the scent of cakes and vanilla and lovely bakery stuff. Yum. Don't know if that means anything to you. I also see those lovely creamy, cake colours around you! I think that soft buttery colour is your aura. Very nice indeed! Very kind.

oo, elderly people - they're being presented as a way for you to connect with your real giving side. I see you volunteering as a visitor to lonely people who don't see many friends.

I hope something makes sense there :)

Best wishes

Starla

x