Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'd like to give you a reading...

starlakid

do a reading for me please life/love/money/family , tell me anything you can pick up on. Thanks ^_^

Edited by vampiredreamer

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starlakid

• Heaven_Sent

• rileycooper

• Woman_of_Steele

Hello sweetheart,

Sorry about that! The thread is getting a little confusing.

Ok the image I get is of you in hiking boots, marching along on a night hike. March march march, on a mission. The way is pretty straightforward - there aren't many obstacles, but everything is in darkness and you're keeping going because you're getting away from something. Not necessarily out of fear - more out of a mission to move on. To find something new. Your name is apt. Seeker.

But you're marching past the signs that heaven is sending you. And heaven is sending them all the time. They're all around you. But that darkness is really about you searching for 'mystery' I think. To be honest, it's as though you don't *want* the answers, but rather you want more mystery, more magic, more questions unanswered.

To be honest, I did try to do your reading before, and the challenge I had was that the surrounding environment was darkness. There's a lot of heavy baggage too - that image of you hiking comes with a laden backpack full of your past.

The angels are giving me some cards for you because I'm having a bit of difficulty.

They're saying that you need to Listen - listen for guidance, listen for direction

They're saying that creative outlet is important for you and that that will help you settle - I'm getting writing, though - scripts/films?

There's also a romantic relationship - or, actually, I'm getting a parental relationship - highlighted which needs you to be more assertive - there's a bit of a feeling of you being controlled somewhere.

I'm sorry if this all feels a little vague. It was quite challenging.

I hope you find something there.

blessings

Starla

x

Thank You very much hun...I understand alot of what you siad...I know i am surrounded in darkness but i prefer it that way...i used to be alot lighter in spirit but protection became more nessesary...I am expanding my artistic intreses through school. Thanks so much for the reading I am sorry it was hard...I know how hard it can be hard to read people alot...

id sure like a reading,do u need anything particular?if not look foward to hearing fr ya thanx

Hi Starla! I would love for you to do a reading for me. I've been reading the posts and find them to be fascinating. I would like to know about past lives or anything that comes to you, if you have the time. Thank you! GrannyAngela

Hello GrannyAngela!

I am sorry it's taken me some time to get to you. Thank you very much for asking for a reading and being so patient in waiting for a reply.

The first thing I get is the image of a very soft pink, loving aura with a rose quartz sort of hue to it. There is so much gentle and spiritual love around you which you radiate to those in your vicinity. You are incredibly sensitive as well though - this is partly to do with your being so open to love, I think. I can see, looking at you, you bent over double in pain. There's a pain in your right hand side, quite low down - it could be left though - I'm having a bit of trouble seeing, because I'm feeling it on my left, seeing it on your right. I don't think this is necessarily an injury you have sustained in the physical world - it feels like you've taken an emotional kicking. I'm going to say a daughter has recently hurt you quite significantly, and she doesn't know she's done it.

Do you work with angels already? I'm seeing several around your shoulder area, and it's like you've called them to be with you. Perhaps unconsciously you're doing this to provide yourself with psychic protection from things around you. I'm going to suggest that you hate crowded places because you find the emotions of people around you very overwhelming. Shopping malls would probably leave you with a headache after a very short amount of time. This is due to you picking up psychically on other people's emotions and personalities. It happens to me regularly, and I often feel like I'm walking in a bit of a daze!

The simple answer is to stay away from these places. They don't give off good vibes anyway - but if you do choose to go, you can ask Archangel Michael to be close to you and provide you with a protective shield so that other people's emotions bounce off you.

I'm also seeing a sort of murky, foggy grey colour in your aura. This is anxiety. I've a feeling you worry immensely about people, and I'm going to say that you worry about how other people are going to make ends meet - whether they have enough money/stable job.

The angels say that you can cut your emotional attachment to this situation and yet still remain helpful and available, without the worry. Trust that if they need your help, they will come to you. Remember also that you cannot solve the world's problems.

I'm seeing an image of you sitting down reading a magazine or doing puzzles or something. This is showing that you need to take it easy and give yourself a break - some me-time. This will leave you refreshed and more able to use that beautiful, billowing compassion that just drifts out of your heart.

There feels a connection to China somewhere - but I've just really got that from an image of a Buddhist deity Quan Yin. She's the deity of Compassion. Her message is for you to extend that compassion to yourself and to stop trying to force things forward. The wheels of fate will turn in their own sweet time.

I hope there is something relevant for you there.

Best wishes

Starla

x

Do me! Do me! :) Stick with what you like: careers/work/life-purpose, but if you could throw in some stuff about health that would be good :)

Looking forward to it!

Hello there Shadowlark!

You know the first image in my mind is Tigger from Poo Bear. Bounce Bounce Bounce. Lots of fun, lots of silliness, lots of laughing, lots of singing, adventures, friends, excitement. And I suspect strongly that the worst worst worst thing in the world to you is being by yourself. Loneliness is the deadly enemy. Being alone, even, is walking on thin ice for you. You don't like it, it makes you feel uncomfortable. That bouncing Tigger energy immediately stops and it's "sad face", miserable. Frightened.

There's a distinctive child like energy to you and so that being alone at the moment feels very much like abandonment. In fact, I think that you've possibly got some past life issue going on here where you were orphaned. Your parents went away and you didn't know where. You were alone. I see a very sad child, sitting by themselves in an empty room. I'm going to say this was Germany. Hard to say when but really any time in the 19th Century I think. It feels very cold.

During that life you had no one to take care of you, no one to love you. This translates into this life with a feeling that being by yourself is you being abandoned again. I think this could cause issues in personal relationships because friends and partners might feel you're a bit clingy - not soppy and emotional - but that you want to spend every waking minute with someone. Eventually it happens that everyone is busy and you're left by yourself again. Bereft.

There is a guide coming through. A rather shy guide. He's male - young - probably about twenty or so by appearance. He was from quite a humble background. He's intensely interested in looking out for you, and always does already, but he's quiet and so with your Bouncing Tigger! energy, it can be hard for you to hear him. His name is...Matteus? Something like that. He was a servant. He knew you in that life I think. He's asking me if you can bear to be by yourself for a little while, quite and centred, you will be able to sense him and his loving advice. Once you get to know him you'll find he's witty, quirky and always there. You'll never need to worry that you're alone again.

The other thing I'm getting coming through is that it feels to you like you're busy all the time, but actually I don't think you are. I think you are busy trying to find the next person to spend time with, the next social event, but you could really do with some activities that you do independently. This might help you make more friends and feel less reliant on the ones you have now. I'm seeing evening classes - something crafty perhaps, but also a martial art. I'm getting Judo.

I really hope there's something there for you.

Much love and blessings

Starla

x

Hello GrannyAngela!

I am sorry it's taken me some time to get to you. Thank you very much for asking for a reading and being so patient in waiting for a reply.

The first thing I get is the image of a very soft pink, loving aura with a rose quartz sort of hue to it. There is so much gentle and spiritual love around you which you radiate to those in your vicinity. You are incredibly sensitive as well though - this is partly to do with your being so open to love, I think. I can see, looking at you, you bent over double in pain. There's a pain in your right hand side, quite low down - it could be left though - I'm having a bit of trouble seeing, because I'm feeling it on my left, seeing it on your right. I don't think this is necessarily an injury you have sustained in the physical world - it feels like you've taken an emotional kicking. I'm going to say a daughter has recently hurt you quite significantly, and she doesn't know she's done it.

Do you work with angels already? I'm seeing several around your shoulder area, and it's like you've called them to be with you. Perhaps unconsciously you're doing this to provide yourself with psychic protection from things around you. I'm going to suggest that you hate crowded places because you find the emotions of people around you very overwhelming. Shopping malls would probably leave you with a headache after a very short amount of time. This is due to you picking up psychically on other people's emotions and personalities. It happens to me regularly, and I often feel like I'm walking in a bit of a daze!

The simple answer is to stay away from these places. They don't give off good vibes anyway - but if you do choose to go, you can ask Archangel Michael to be close to you and provide you with a protective shield so that other people's emotions bounce off you.

I'm also seeing a sort of murky, foggy grey colour in your aura. This is anxiety. I've a feeling you worry immensely about people, and I'm going to say that you worry about how other people are going to make ends meet - whether they have enough money/stable job.

The angels say that you can cut your emotional attachment to this situation and yet still remain helpful and available, without the worry. Trust that if they need your help, they will come to you. Remember also that you cannot solve the world's problems.

I'm seeing an image of you sitting down reading a magazine or doing puzzles or something. This is showing that you need to take it easy and give yourself a break - some me-time. This will leave you refreshed and more able to use that beautiful, billowing compassion that just drifts out of your heart.

There feels a connection to China somewhere - but I've just really got that from an image of a Buddhist deity Quan Yin. She's the deity of Compassion. Her message is for you to extend that compassion to yourself and to stop trying to force things forward. The wheels of fate will turn in their own sweet time.

I hope there is something relevant for you there.

Best wishes

Starla

x

Hi Starla! You are just so sweet. I do hope you have been taking time for yourself to do things you enjoy besides all the readings. You really are good at this and I do appreciate the reading.

The pain very well could have been a physical one. (I was run over several decades ago and often have aches and pains from that.) Of course, I've also taken a bit of an emotional beating lately from my dear daughter who has worried me immensely because she has not protected herself and as a result is having a rough time monetarily. She is doing better now and has no idea how much I've worried for her and how much it pains me to see her suffer the results of allowing others to use her.

As for working with angels, I do ask for their help/guidance regularly. As a matter of fact, I had just packaged an angel figurine to send to my daughter. I always ask for protection for my children and all those I love.

I had to laugh about the crowded places and shopping malls. I loathe both. I avoid them as much as possible because they are so overwhelming. Yes, I do pick up on others' emotions quite easily when in others' presence. Yes, I do fret about how others will make ends meet and have stable jobs. (I am laughing because you said exactly what my mother always said to me about solving the world's problems.)

The China connection is very interesting to me. I've dreamed of such things since very young.

All in all, I would say you did very well! Thank you so very much! The really funny thing is that I feel you are very similar to me (though no doubt younger and cuter!)... and that you, as well, try to help all and also need that well deserved break.

Thanks again!

Hi Starla! I am pretty new to the forum (although I have been reading on here for years), but I would love if you could give me a reading mainly about love, but also work/life purpose, or anything you want. My life has been pretty much turned upside down in the last few weeks and would love a reading to see where things are at. Thanks!

Ok, I would like a reading too. I have seen almost all the posts here and you seem to be pretty good at what you do. You don't have to tell me about myself, I already know that stuff, I have lots of love in my life, I am creative I am a Native American and I do Native Bead works. I have love of animals, ect, ect. What I don't have is any money! There is never enough to get through the whole month. I would like to be able to take my children on a nice trip one day, like Hawii or something, but on my wages that is just not ever going to happen. So, just money. That is the only real problem in my life right now, oh, and my oldest son, will he ever get his act together?

Thank you for all that you are doing, and take your time Iam in no hurry.

Rocketgirl B)

can i please get a reading when you get a chance i would love to know about my spirit guide and also past lifes etc.

Hiya, Merry Christmas! I notice you got many replies so I haven't read through them all, but if you still need practice and wanted a bit of a challenge, you could do a past life regression for me?

Cheers,

Isis09

I would love a reading when you have a chance, on whatever topic you think is appropriate. Thanks.

Hi guys,

I'd like to offer you a reading on an issue of your choice. I particularly like reading about careers/work/life-purpose but am happy to go with whatever is of concern to you.

I mainly work on my intuition with help from my guides, but sometimes use tarot/oracle cards.

Thanks

starla :)

Hi Starla, Please can u do me a reading on my personal life if possible/or anything that u get.

Thanks,

Babz xx

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there.....I would be so gratefull for your reading....and thankyou so much...

Would you like to give me a reading?

Hi guys,

I'd like to offer you a reading on an issue of your choice. I particularly like reading about careers/work/life-purpose but am happy to go with whatever is of concern to you.

I mainly work on my intuition with help from my guides, but sometimes use tarot/oracle cards.

Thanks

starla :)

Do any reading on me. Any impression you get, I'm curious as to what will come up. :D

Edited by Thesantanafan

hello starla please give me a reading , i would greatly appreciate and review on what u based that u have read about me,please read about my spiritual life and spiritual awareness as well as spiritual blessings :D . thank you !

Edited by no-talent-user

Starla has been gone since December, not sure if she is returning. :(