Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'd like to give you a reading...

starlakid

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starlakid

• Heaven_Sent

• Toolite

• Woman_of_Steele

:) Hi Starla, I have questions about everything but whatever comes to you is welcomed.

go for it............. :)

If you could squeeze me in i'd be grateful, i've never had one before but my wife has and it was surprisingly accurate.

Thanks if you do one for me i'll give you feedback.

Edited by Avant

Hello there :)

I get that you're a dreamy sort of person, happiest at home and curled up on your sofa. I think you feel like a cancerian - something very home focused.

I got an image of you doing something like cross stitch or needlepoint as a hobby. There's an intensely calm aura about you. Sleepy, almost.

I see you by yourself quite a lot, but I don't think you're lonely.

The angels tell me they always come to you through dream time when you go on long astral journeys with them and discuss the meaning of life. This constant contact with the angelic realm at night means you're peaceful and centred a lot of the time.

You're laid back and really not hurried at all.

I think loud noises disturb you. Music is calm and I'm getting someone like Ludovico Einaudi as someone you might enjoy listening to. Otherwise you might like Chopin nocturnes and Debussy preludes. Anything soft and impressionistic. Piano music.

I get an image of your sitting room in warm yellow sort of colours - creamy. The scent of vanilla coupled with lavender is something around you. Candles and cookies. Scent is very important to you I think. It affects you rather a lot.

You seem to like things like milk, cream and cheese - dairy stuff. Again this goes with this sleepy energy I'm getting. I'm also getting the scent of baby powder. Like a really clean sleeping baby after a warm bath! There's a great, comforting nursery atmosphere. Nursery at bedtime.

The sea! The sea! Oh...the sea. Do you long to be by the sea? I almost see you living in a little cottage on the sea front, by yourself just...so at peace.

Life purpose is something to do with art or beauty. I really think art, and I think textile art. I see your own exhibitions and designing for people's homes. Curtains, soft furnishings.

What a restful soul...

God bless,

Starla

xxxxx

Thanks so much . I keep a lot to myself and enjoy being at home.I'm rather calm

and sort of sleepy too but I do feel lonely sometimes. I miss being in a relationship or

having good friends.The angels I believe are there for me and send me messages in my dreams.I hate loud noises

and strong scents.As I'm a vegetarian, I consume lots of dairy stuff.When my life is so hectic, I just wished

I had a cottage somewhere peaceful in nature just to relax.I love art but have never thought about pursuing anything

in that area. You've got quite a few facts about me right , thanks .

Love & Light,

iheartfairies

When you are free to do so, please read me. Thanks :D

Hi there :)

Sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you.

I feel that you're coming to the end of a cycle in your life at the moment. Possibly the end of a relationship, but...it really doesn't feel like you're heartbroken, but rather that you're celebrating that freedom with a delicious feeling that it's the right thing to be doing.

I think you're leaving a negative situation and moving forward and...you know, I can see a sort of nightclub scene and you dancing. 70s music is playing. It feels like you're having fun.

Nightlife seems to be important to you - friends and...just really having fun.

But I'm also getting that there's some confusion. You're not feeling as though things are straightforward. It's rather like you've reached a cross roads and are saying 'what the hell am I doing here? How did i arrive at this place?' But the angels want me to tell you this is part of your soul journey. Ok, the image I get is that of the Fool in a tarot deck. The fool steps out on his journey an innocent, unaware of potential dangers, living fully in the moment. Do you have a dog? The fool has a dog. He's a good companion to have...

I'm also getting knitting...

I hope there's something there for you. I have to be honest and tell you I have found your reading just a little challenging. Everything seems to be in the dark. Perhaps you work nights??

best wishes

starla

x

Hi guys,

I'd like to offer you a reading on an issue of your choice. I particularly like reading about careers/work/life-purpose but am happy to go with whatever is of concern to you.

I mainly work on my intuition with help from my guides, but sometimes use tarot/oracle cards.

Thanks

starla :)

What a sweet gift! Thank you for your kindness :)

Hi Starla do you think you can read me ? = ) thanks -Nikole-

hello there sweetheart,

Now I get the feeling that people see you as quite a hard person. Someone...not to be messed with. And yet underneath, of course, there really is a soft heart beating which has taken a bit of a pounding throughout life. I sense a bit of a tough childhood and I see that everything you are now is as a result of that. It's like...a hard, tough outer shell.

You know, that must be hard. I sense that you've really made great steps towards moving on from what happened to you as a child, but that you're struggling to show people that softer side of yourself now. Whenever things get a bit..intimate emotionally...the defenses go back up again. That is completely natural as a response and the angels are asking me to tell you to not be so hard on yourself when that happens.

Self-nurture is key here. Really taking care of yourself and giving yourself time and space to heal. I'm seeing you spending time wrapped up in a blanket just watching tv or reading a good book. Real proper down-time. I think you spend a lot of time with other people, and gentle solitude is what's needed.

The other thing that the angels are wanting me to put your way is work in a community play group or nursery. It could be on an informal basis, but they're telling me that this is absolutely the place where you'll heal. By loving other children - those who're from poor backgrounds and with parents who're not that well educated i think - you will be loving the child you were, and helping her to heal.

Oh, there's a lovely gentleman in spirit who's saying that when you're very very tired he puts his hands softly on your shoulders. You'll feel that by a feeling of warmth.

God bless my dear. I really hope you see just how lovely you are very soon.

:) Hi Starla, I have questions about everything but whatever comes to you is welcomed.

Right, I wonder, do you have trouble with mood swings? Do you find yourself getting a bit snappy and grumpy with people? I don't think for one second that you mean to be. I think it even annoys you that it happens.

It's absolutely to do with diet. I'm being told you need to eat a better breakfast and that'll help steady things a bit.

I'm also getting a pain just by my left shoulder blade and I'm thinking this relates back to an old injury - possibly horse riding related? a fall of some sort at least, I think - and that this pain, even sometimes when you don't notice it, is adding to that feeling a bit cross with the world.

I think love is on your mind. I'm getting...disappointment as the overriding feeling here. The angels are asking me to tell you to have patience because things are working out and resolving. I have a feeling that the person in question is living quite far away, overseas in fact and that there's some sort of medical connection there.

I'm getting a very strong Buddhist feeling going on here. Either you are Buddhist or are interested in the religion. Buddha is a wonderful guide for you and I sense that you're going to join or are already a member of a really fresh, new age style Buddhist centre - I'm thinking Tibetan - which is going to bring you out of yourself and give you lots of confidence. I see you taking part in classes there. I see you laughing.

I hope some of that is relevant.

Best wishes

Starla :)

xx

go for it............. :)

Right, I'm getting that there was a lot of confusion during your teenage years. I mean, who wasn't confused?! but that's the thing that's at the front of my mind. I sense you really never felt like you found that group you fit in. I think that's still going on to some extent. There's no...niche that you really feel comfortable in.

That's because, so the angels say, you have to make your own niche, honey! I'm getting that you feel happier in female company and that you are...not wary of men, but perhaps don't feel you fit with them easily. My angels are saying this will change as you become more accepting of yourself.

The word Honey there is important, they tell me. I can smell and taste honey and they say that life's sweetness is to be savoured, not fret over. I think the angels are talking in images here - sometimes that can be a little hard to translate. I'm getting butterflies, bees, buzzing late summer gardens. I think the summer is definitely your season.

You've a soft, warm, gentle - almost childlike soul. Really sweet. And the angels want me to tell you not to lose that sweetness in the face of bitter life lessons.

Work doesn't seem to be on the priority right now. It feels like friendship and human connection is important. In fact - people and animals seem more important than status or position or possessions. That's really lovely. The angels want me to tell you you're one of them. You're being asked to spread sweetness across to others.

They're giving me an image of you selling cupcakes and muffins over a table and just giving people the first smile of the day. Like...selling them in an office lobby or something. It may not be that you literally need to do that, but that you need to just spread sweetness and joy wherever you go.

I hope there's something there for you :)

Starla

xxx

If you could squeeze me in i'd be grateful, i've never had one before but my wife has and it was surprisingly accurate.

Thanks if you do one for me i'll give you feedback.

I'm getting a picture of tools. Hammers and drills and that sort of thing. Could be a DIY sort of scene. I think you enjoy this. I have this sound of whistling contentedly as you hammer away.

Home is the focus here. It's your domain. The whole 'An Englishman's home is his castle' phrase comes to mind. I see you, chest out, hands on hips, smiling...wearing dungarees or overalls - proud.

Now I'm getting that spirituality and religion isn't something you just accept. You're possibly even verging on skeptical and I'd be quite surprised if you'd had any real experience of 'the beyond'. You have a very down to earth energy going on which is really helpful and grounding for all of those around you. I think you're methodical and quite happy to do things in your own time and let everything happen when it's ready.

There's a slight twinge of pain in my right hand. By my thumb. Feels like you sprained or wrenched it somehow.

I've just had some communication from your angel who's called Tom. Very like you. Laid back.

I'm also getting the Deep South here. A large-ish lady making some sort of rice dish. With seafood? It feels like she might be from a way back in your history - not past life I don't think - it's like she's an ancestor. I want to say Granny - that's what she says, but she feels further back than then. She's down to earth too. A lovely lady. Doesn't stand any nonsense. She feels like a guide for you.

Is there a child on the way, by the way? I'm getting that energy.

Hope you find a little something there.

Best wishes

Starla

xxx

Hi Starla,

I'm new to posting here but have been a "lurker" for a while :w00t: I just have to say that I think you have an amazing gift and it's wonderful of you to share it with others :tu: When you have time, if you would be so kind as to do a reading for me, I would reallllly appreciate it!:) I am interested in what you may see for me career wise, as I feel a huge calling toward one area but have been putting it off because I somewhat doubt myself and the ability to make a living at it (my main doubt:( I have other areas I'd like to know about too but let's just see what comes up for you (if anything) :D Thanks in advance!!

~Nicole

Hi Starla,

I'm new to posting here but have been a "lurker" for a while :w00t: I just have to say that I think you have an amazing gift and it's wonderful of you to share it with others :tu: When you have time, if you would be so kind as to do a reading for me, I would reallllly appreciate it!:) I am interested in what you may see for me career wise, as I feel a huge calling toward one area but have been putting it off because I somewhat doubt myself and the ability to make a living at it (my main doubt:( I have other areas I'd like to know about too but let's just see what comes up for you (if anything) :D Thanks in advance!!

~Nicole

P.S. you can post here or PM me, either way :) Thx!

What a sweet gift! Thank you for your kindness :)

The first image I'm getting is singing. To yourself. Humming away contentedly washing the dishes. There's like this...happy, daydream sort of energy there.

There's a sensation of taking deep breaths of calming country air. It feels quite cool and I can see lots of green fields and gentle hills. Morning seems a good time. Daylight is good for you, I think, rather than the evening when you get very tired very quickly.

I'm seeing word games - scrabble or something like a crossword and not always with others. Quite a solitary sort of activity. Again, quite contented.

I'm going to say that there's a bit more going on on the music front too. It feels very much for your own pleasure. I'm seeing a piano, I think, and I get the feeling that you're learning or have learned. There's this sort of wave of music gently swelling around your aura.

It feels like there are teenagers somewhere - though I get the feeling they're not around all the time. Like they're away at college.

Ok the angels are asking me to tell you that this is a time of new growth of confidence in yourself. It's time to really believe in yourself and have a vision of how you really want the future to be. It feels very bright and beautiful. Lots of lovely new friends. Again music seems very healing. I think dancing - I'm seeing Salsa dancing - is good.

I hope that there's something in there for you :)

starla

xxx

Right, I wonder, do you have trouble with mood swings? Do you find yourself getting a bit snappy and grumpy with people? I don't think for one second that you mean to be. I think it even annoys you that it happens.

It's absolutely to do with diet. I'm being told you need to eat a better breakfast and that'll help steady things a bit.

I'm also getting a pain just by my left shoulder blade and I'm thinking this relates back to an old injury - possibly horse riding related? a fall of some sort at least, I think - and that this pain, even sometimes when you don't notice it, is adding to that feeling a bit cross with the world.

I think love is on your mind. I'm getting...disappointment as the overriding feeling here. The angels are asking me to tell you to have patience because things are working out and resolving. I have a feeling that the person in question is living quite far away, overseas in fact and that there's some sort of medical connection there.

I'm getting a very strong Buddhist feeling going on here. Either you are Buddhist or are interested in the religion. Buddha is a wonderful guide for you and I sense that you're going to join or are already a member of a really fresh, new age style Buddhist centre - I'm thinking Tibetan - which is going to bring you out of yourself and give you lots of confidence. I see you taking part in classes there. I see you laughing.

I hope some of that is relevant.

Best wishes

Starla :)

xx

Hi Starla, I will try and make time for breakfast if that will help me balance my mood : ) I broke my coller bone when I was a toddler, fell down the steps in my walker, you know the seat with wheels. I don't have any pain from it though. Yes I have love on my mind and disapointmnent is a true feeling, good to know that the angels stated that things are going to get better. I do have a respect for all religions and think it is interesting to learn about the simalarities and incorporate a mix into my spiritual life.

Thank you Starla :D

Hey there :)

Right, are you a Gemini? I get a really chatty, mercurial energy about you with lots of emphasis on communication. Also this sort of...two sided thing going on. Not two faced, I don't mean that, but perhaps a public and a private persona. Obviously we all have that to some extent, but I get the feeling for you that it's quite pronounced. That gives me a bit of a clue to your possible career. I'm getting...manager actually.

Ohhh, you are carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. Everything is a worry at the moment and you feel pressed down with this burden. I mean, the feeling I get in my shoulders could also be literally interpreted, but I think this is an emotional and metaphorical thing I'm feeling.

Just thinking about this, it feels like your work is far far too much of a burden to you. You seriously need to do something less stressful and with less pressure and you need to do it as soon as possible. I get the feeling you find it hard to delegate tasks to others. You try and do everything yourself because you worry it's not going to get done otherwise, or not done to your standards.

I'm also getting the signs that you are on top of a very tall building, looking down and...oh, it's like vertigo. I'm not getting dizziness, but I am getting that you're looking off the building and you're afraid that you are going to jump. You know when you climb up into a castle or a church and you get that feeling that you're going to fall off or jump off?

I feel like you've been cornered. Like you've been chased up that castle tower. And I think actually what the angels are telling me is that you won't jump or fall, but that you will fly. I'm getting a move - a new place of employment - possibly something with a family run business. This will make you a lot freer. You can turn your hand to many different things, so don't necessarily just look for things with the skills you already have. Look for something where the atmosphere and colleagues are right for you.

In regards to relationships, I'm getting marriage or long term partnership highlighted and Saint Michael the Archangel with you on this matter.

I hope that's relevant and useful.

Hi Starla,

~Nicole

Thank you for asking for a reading!

Ok, I'm getting the feeling that whatever you want to do, you should be involving a partner in it. I think this is a romantic partner - and a very Romantic partner at that - and that this person may not be a source of professional help, but real moral support.

I'm getting two things - they might seem very far apart but I can only give you what I see. I'm getting you standing behind a shop counter (a very traditional Edwardian grocers with you wearing a long apron), and dancing. The images don't necessarily translate literally, I should add. A shop counter is really about work I think. It's about you being self-employed. You seem to be smiling in that position, so I'd say that at least on a personal satisfaction level, it's a good move to make.

As for the dancing, I think that is you literally dancing around making a decision. The longer you stall, the longer you put off making the decision, the more reasons you come up with for it being a 'bad idea'.

I'm getting cakes and sweet things - I often get that as meaning a sweet gift from heaven. They are telling you that your talents and passions are a sweet gift that you should share with others.

In regards to money the angels wish to pass on two bits of utterly infuriating information (...I know, I've had it before myself)

1. If you focus on scarcity, then that is what you will manifest. For you this means that the longer you put off making the decision, the harder it will be.

2. Trust. Have faith. There has always been enough. Food, shelter and warmth. Even if there have been times when it seemed there wasn't, in reality there always was. Trust that God will always provide. Always.

I hope there is something in there for you.

Best wishes

Starla

x

If you have time, I'd like to have a reading also. Anything that you can come up with would be appreciated. Really wonder about my work. Thank you in advance for your time.

Thanks so much Starla...you were quite accurate!!:)

Starting my own business has been something I have been wanting to do for awhile now and one of the things I considered was my own store (pet supplies, mainly food). My husband would be my partner in the business, not only for moral support but also to manage the business side of things that I'm not so great with:) I am definitely "dancing" around making the decision to not only give the self-employed business a go but also if I should focus on a pet food store or animal massage ( leaning more towards this area, as I feel this is where my true talent and passion lies) and if I should start my business where I live now in Colorado or move back east closer to family and friends and start it there (I dance around alot of decisions in this area and so the decision always gets put off and things never get done:(

You and the angels are exactly right on both points and especially regarding the second one about trust and faith. I know that all will be provided as it always has been, but I guess I just need to have more faith and trust in myself overall that things will work out how they are meant to be as well....easier said than done sometimes! :unsure2: Thanks again!

~Nicole

I'm getting a picture of tools. Hammers and drills and that sort of thing. Could be a DIY sort of scene. I think you enjoy this. I have this sound of whistling contentedly as you hammer away.

Home is the focus here. It's your domain. The whole 'An Englishman's home is his castle' phrase comes to mind. I see you, chest out, hands on hips, smiling...wearing dungarees or overalls - proud.

Now I'm getting that spirituality and religion isn't something you just accept. You're possibly even verging on skeptical and I'd be quite surprised if you'd had any real experience of 'the beyond'. You have a very down to earth energy going on which is really helpful and grounding for all of those around you. I think you're methodical and quite happy to do things in your own time and let everything happen when it's ready.

There's a slight twinge of pain in my right hand. By my thumb. Feels like you sprained or wrenched it somehow.

I've just had some communication from your angel who's called Tom. Very like you. Laid back.

I'm also getting the Deep South here. A large-ish lady making some sort of rice dish. With seafood? It feels like she might be from a way back in your history - not past life I don't think - it's like she's an ancestor. I want to say Granny - that's what she says, but she feels further back than then. She's down to earth too. A lovely lady. Doesn't stand any nonsense. She feels like a guide for you.

Is there a child on the way, by the way? I'm getting that energy.

Hope you find a little something there.

Best wishes

Starla

xxx

Thank you so much for doing this for me. Sorry it's taken so long to reply to it.

There's some things in there I took away, like the Englishmans home is is castle comment. Not sure if you where just using that turn of phrase but I am actually an Englishman, but have lived in Australia for 6 years and I am a house proud guy (I was a stay at home dad for 2 years)

I'm not into DIY, using tools are anything like that I'm more of a computer guy.

You comments on my spirituality are dead on!

Also my hand...well it's not my right hand but I did injure my left one a few weeks ago which is still healing (fell over drunk).

Laid back! hah, 2 words which you'd find anyone who knows me would use to describe me. Can I ask though, what did you mean by "My Angel"?

I can't really confirm the Granny, I don't know anything about my Fathers side of the family (neither does he) but i know there is a lot of people in the U.S. with my "unusual" surname.

No children on the way, we're got enough :) But it has been on my mind recently as my cousin is going through IVF.

Thank you very much for your reading.

Hey there :)

Right, are you a Gemini? I get a really chatty, mercurial energy about you with lots of emphasis on communication. Also this sort of...two sided thing going on. Not two faced, I don't mean that, but perhaps a public and a private persona. Obviously we all have that to some extent, but I get the feeling for you that it's quite pronounced. That gives me a bit of a clue to your possible career. I'm getting...manager actually.

Ohhh, you are carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. Everything is a worry at the moment and you feel pressed down with this burden. I mean, the feeling I get in my shoulders could also be literally interpreted, but I think this is an emotional and metaphorical thing I'm feeling.

Just thinking about this, it feels like your work is far far too much of a burden to you. You seriously need to do something less stressful and with less pressure and you need to do it as soon as possible. I get the feeling you find it hard to delegate tasks to others. You try and do everything yourself because you worry it's not going to get done otherwise, or not done to your standards.

I'm also getting the signs that you are on top of a very tall building, looking down and...oh, it's like vertigo. I'm not getting dizziness, but I am getting that you're looking off the building and you're afraid that you are going to jump. You know when you climb up into a castle or a church and you get that feeling that you're going to fall off or jump off?

I feel like you've been cornered. Like you've been chased up that castle tower. And I think actually what the angels are telling me is that you won't jump or fall, but that you will fly. I'm getting a move - a new place of employment - possibly something with a family run business. This will make you a lot freer. You can turn your hand to many different things, so don't necessarily just look for things with the skills you already have. Look for something where the atmosphere and colleagues are right for you.

In regards to relationships, I'm getting marriage or long term partnership highlighted and Saint Michael the Archangel with you on this matter.

I hope that's relevant and useful.

:rolleyes: Thank you Starla!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to respond sooner, but was not able to.

Much of what you say is spot on. I am a Sagittarius, not Gemini - however, there is a Gemini who is very close/special to me at the moment. You have the two-sided public/private persona 100% correct. I think the feeling you get about work being a burden is also correct, but for reasons opposite to what you described. The tall building metaphor and feeling like I'm gonna jump or fall - So very very true! And telling me I'm gonna fly instead tells me not to be afraid of change. It also reminds me that I have more control and power over things than I realize. My dream job is at a company owned by two brothers, so maybe I should send my resume ;)

The longterm relationship is what confuses me. I would love to know if this is a present relationship, or future?

Hi Starla,

Would appreciate a reading. Want to ask about a specific thing, recurring pain in back and stomach for years. Was hostpitalized last year and had to go through surgery. Doctors have not been able to identify root cause.

thanks

kaput

hey star I asked for a reading on pg 5...didnt know if u missed it or couldnt get a read on me?