Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

any actual vampires?

vampyrechick

:yes: are there any actual vampires?if u "say" u r i would love to talk to u

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vampyrechick

• JonathanVonErich

• ~TheBigK~

• Mr.United_Nations

hahaha so funny.i would prefer them not to sparkle.but ive seen some comments.some ppl claim to be a vampire.i would like to talk to them

Vampires don't exist. A lot of people wishes they were vampires, some people will do anything to make you believe they are vampires...Vampires are a myth, but i agree that some people try to be real vampires, try to act like vampires, to look like vampires....

These people want to be different, try to get attention.

And they don't look like the Vampires in Twilight. I'm just saying.

hahaha so funny.i would prefer them not to sparkle.but ive seen some comments.some ppl claim to be a vampire.i would like to talk to them

They just work for a cult, vampire cult not true vampires but fake vampires, they really are sick people.

im not a huge fan of twilight soo i dont want them to.i would be kool with a nosferatu

im not a huge fan of twilight soo i dont want them to.i would be kool with a nosferatu

What makes you intrested in vamps?

Erm...I don't think the people who think they're vampires look quite like Nosferatu either. If they do I'd be a bit concerned.

But um...yeah, I agree with J.

everything.i have always loved vamps.(when i was bout six/seven i had a dream that a vampire killed my family.)they are so intresting.the twilight vamps are freakin stupid and we should smack stephine myer for making them sparkle.i love a vampires grace and how the can do so many things.sadly i cant find an actual one.if i did i would soo get them to turn me

Edited by vampyrechick

Vampires are kinda played out nowadays. You need to jump on the zombie bandwagon that's coming through. I'm just saying.

Erm...I don't think the people who think they're vampires look quite like Nosferatu either. If they do I'd be a bit concerned.

But um...yeah, I agree with J.

umm well in some myths vamps arent the pretty little ppl we see in movies.actually most vamps werent pretty or handsome at all

umm well in some myths vamps arent the pretty little ppl we see in movies.actually most vamps werent pretty or handsome at all

Why do you have Male thingy? even tho your usernam says vampyrechick?

Yep, That's the real question to ask. lol

Oh I know. I love the Nosferatu films and darker vampire legends. But they're only films and legends. I was just saying the type of people J was describing (the ones that think they're vampires) don't look like Nosferatu or 30 Days of Night. At least if they do, I don't think they go out in the real world too often.

If a guy looks like Nosferatu:

1. He need to eat something.

2. I'm sure he never leave his mother's basement

3. The guy will probably never get laid.

Edited by JonathanVonErich

sorry my computer is being weird.it does that on facebook too for some reason

Edited by vampyrechick

Vampires are retarded. Anyone claiming they are a vampire is a big liar/loser.

I applaude that. Yep, Vampires are for socially unfit people and for young teenage girls who dream of Twilight. Enough said.

i'm open to the idea of it being possible. Vampire's could exist just as much as Bigfoot could. It could be evolution that makes it so, what are human beings but talking monkeys? Also that isn't taking into account outside factors/contaminants, supernatural and otherwise. Like the Vampire's of Anne Rice Chronicles who were possessed at the moment of death by and angry poltergeist. Anything is possible.

Just know that if they're out there,and dont want to be found. You're not going to find them. ;[

I applaude that. Yep, Vampires are for socially unfit people and for young teenage girls who dream of Twilight. Enough said.

Hey now, I am neither socially unfit nor do I dream of Twilight. Ain't nothing wrong with the ones who don't sparkle. :P

Or did you mean the weirdos that think they're vampires?

Edited by ~TheBigK~

Hey now, I am neither socially unfit nor do I dream of Twilight. Ain't nothing wrong with the ones who don't sparkle. :P

Sorry if i offended you K, or if i went too far. I was talking about people who claims to be vampires, who are lying to other people. Yep, i was talking about the weirdos who claims they are vampires just to be different and to get attention.

Sorry if i wasn't clear.

Edited by JonathanVonErich

Sorry if i offended you K, or if i went too far. I was talking about people who claims to be vampires, who are lying to other people. Yep, i was talking about the weirdos who claims they are vampires just to be different and to get attention.

Sorry if i wasn't clear.

I wasn't offended at all, just being silly. And I agree either way.

so none of u actually believe they are real?well,even though i know u will try to convince me other wise,i think they exsist.