Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out

JonathanVonErich

When I was a kid my favorite game was Mike Tyson's Punch-out, on the NES. The game was really fun, I had a blast playing it....However I still have a question on my mind:

What is the deal with Little Mac's jogging attire !!? Remember the pink outfit ?? What kind of a World champion wear an attire like that !!?

miketysonspunchout_790screen009_15069_640screen.jpg

Edited by JonathanVonErich

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JonathanVonErich

• Purplos

• sam12six

• Zero2Hero

Top Posters In This Topic

he is secretly the pink power ranger? nah, i like the non-rapist facade answer the best. beware the might of.......GLASS JOE!

Another theory: Mac's trainer stole his bike and Mac try to get it back by wearing a pink outfit that the trainer knew nothing about.

No. No. No. No!!

The chick is just some girl jogging. Poor Mac is still trapped in the gym trying to figure out the "Push Handle to Open Door" sign.

If you want the answer ...

Join the Nintendo fun club, Mac

Mac is a legend. But it was all about Tecmo World Wrestling on the NES and the awesome commentary.

Haha still one of the best wrestling game evr made, I think IGN said it was one of the 100 best NES game ever. The Nes have 800 games so it's a great honor. You are right, the game was awesome, the commentaries were so great, what a great idea to have commentaries written at the bottom of the screen, great idea. And the graphics where pretty cool too.

I was a huge wrestling fan when i was a kid, so i had all the wrestling games on my NES: Tecmo, WCW wrestling, WWF Wrestlemania Challenge....Great memories.