Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lockheed Skunk Works Directer...Ben Rich

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/08/ufo-are-real-ben-rich-lockheed-skunk.html

Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works director had admitted in his Deathbed Confession that Extraterrestrial UFO visitors are real and the U.S. Military travel among stars.

According to article published in May 2010 issue of the Mufon UFO Journal [Link] - Ben Rich, the “Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber” and former head of Lockheed Skunk Works,had once let out information about Extraterrestrial UFO Visitors Are Real And U.S. Military Travel To Stars

extract....rest of article in link

1 : “Inside the Skunk Works (Lockheed’s secret research and development entity), we were a small, intensely cohesive group consisting of about fifty veteran engineers and designers and a hundred or so expert machinists and shop workers. Our forte was building technologically advanced airplanes of small number and of high class for highly secret missions.”

2 : “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

3 : “We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”

4 : When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”

father-bomber.jpg

If all this lot is correct....

All I can say (for now) is wow !

Could 'Official Disclosure' be creeping closer?

:tu:

Well, we'd have to spend $45 on the relevant issue of the MUFON Journal to be certain, won't we ?

I'm VERY skeptical of this. It seems like an advertising scam. I mean... "deathbed confession" ? All a bit lurid, isn't it ? And why has this 'confesion' taken 15 years to materialise ? (Rich died in 1995).

meow purr :)

#3 contradicts itself and #2 repeatedly.

They can't even write an article that makes consistent claims throughout. What a load of horse ****.

Edited by Moonie2012

The journal is in question not the guys wittering comments on his death bed.

I like this bit...

4 : When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”

:yes:

The article starts out with "The US military is traveling to other stars", yet it ends with "all we need to do is figure out what is wrong with Einstein's equations" (the answer to which they claimed to know in the sentence previous to that).

No smart, logical person is going to believe this crap. How could they? It defeats its own claims again and again. The guy who wrote this is no rocket scientist, let alone a decent journalist.

Edited by Moonie2012

we have the tech to fly beyond the stars at speeds you could not comprehend? so why not use it now. It does not add up only to show a crock of horse dodoo again, i have used that word now three times this week lol.

Well, we'd have to spend $45 on the relevant issue of the MUFON Journal to be certain, won't we ?

I'm VERY skeptical of this. It seems like an advertising scam. I mean... "deathbed confession" ? All a bit lurid, isn't it ? And why has this 'confesion' taken 15 years to materialise ? (Rich died in 1995).

meow purr :)

It didn't take 15 years, I believe I first heard of this around 2003. Not saying I believe it. If it's true we will likely never know. Hell they won't even release black tech that we are aware of like improving jets mileage by positivley charging the leading part of the wing. Edited by OverSword

Hell they won't even release black tech that we are aware of like improving jets mileage by positivley charging the leading part of the wing.

...if you know about it, how exactly is that a secret unreleased idea?

Edited by Moonie2012

Heres the video Mufon wanted to play, don't ask me where i got it from...

jg13lj.gif:)

I like this bit...

:yes:

The spice becomes my Mind,My Mind becomes the Spice,We Fold space and time !

I Like it too bee ! Lets Jump Ship and Beat Mid and the crew to Mars! :rolleyes:

post-68971-0-79585200-1289341350_thumb.j

The spice becomes my Mind,My Mind becomes the Spice,We Fold space and time !

I Like it too bee ! Lets Jump Ship and Beat Mid and the crew to Mars! :rolleyes:

Let's do it before those fast-food chains get there first.

I find it interesting that aviation's top aircraft designers, are also saying the same thing as those at Roswell have been saying for years, and that is, ET visitation is a fact.

...it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity... :angry2: makes me vewy vewy aaangwy!

From Don Phillips: <snip> Anti-gravitational research was going on. We know that there were some captured craft from 1947 in Roswell, they were real.

..............So Skyeagle was right eh? ;)

Edited by Paxus

Heres the video Mufon wanted to play, don't ask me where i got it from...

jg13lj.gif:)

LOL......thanks for the amusing dancing plane pic.

Where did you get it from?

:innocent:

The article starts out with "The US military is traveling to other stars", yet it ends with "all we need to do is figure out what is wrong with Einstein's equations" (the answer to which they claimed to know in the sentence previous to that).

No smart, logical person is going to believe this crap. How could they? It defeats its own claims again and again. The guy who wrote this is no rocket scientist, let alone a decent journalist.

I know you're not impressed.... :)

And I DO take your point about the semantics of the article below. Some of it IS sloppy.

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/08/ufo-are-real-ben-rich-lockheed-skunk.html

This quote is not as clear as it should be. But I think you have to split it..for it to make absolute sense.

3 : “We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. ME..and then he says what had/has to be done to acheive the former.... First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have ME...'had' to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”

Having a look around the subject last night...I see that it isn't new news....but has been stimulated by the

MUFON May 2010 article.

Talking about LOGIC.....if all this about what Ben Rich was reported to have said when he was dying...was

completely untrue...I would have thought that there would have been some kind of official fuss about it being untrue.

Has Lockheed.....or his family....had ANYTHING at all to say about it not being true?

I can't find anything myself.

He was such a leading figure..I would have thought that something would have been done about it all...

HAD the WHOLE thing been untrue???

Now, I know that "deathbed confessions" are viewed with sc/kepticism by some, but it has, I think, beem quoted by other sources as well as this that he did seem to say something along the lines of what is attributed to him here, so I don't think it can be dismissed just because of some errors the journalist who wrote this article may have made. I suspect much of the colourful detail ("The US Military is flying to Other Stars!") was probably embellishment added ny an enthusiastic journalist. And while it's true that, just because someone is in a position of authority, it doesn't necessarily mean that they have to be an authority about flying saucers (e.g. the President of Brazil, or Ronald Reagan), this is a leading expert we're talking about here, so I don't think it ought to be automatically dismissed with a sneer. The question is, of course, was he entirely compos mentis in his final hours? Was he rambling incoherently? Even if the latter, people can sometimes come out from their subconscious with things that they've long kept hidden; and if he was reasonably coherent, then I do think that it shouldn't just be dismissed out of hand.

Edited by 747400

Now, I know that "deathbed confessions" are viewed with sc/kepticism by some, but it has, I think, beem quoted by other sources as well as this that he did seem to say something along the lines of what is attributed to him here, so I don't think it can be dismissed just because of some errors the journalist who wrote this article may have made. I suspect much of the colourful detail ("The US Military is flying to Other Stars!") was probably embellishment added ny an enthusiastic journalist. And while it's true that, just because someone is in a position of authority, it doesn't necessarily mean that they have to be an authority about flying saucers (e.g. the President of Brazil, or Ronald Reagan), this is a leading expert we're talking about here, so I don't think it ought to be automatically dismissed with a sneer.

Thanks for that.

Because 'contact' with Extraterrestrials is THE most intriguing question for us humans.

And, IMO, eclipses all other areas of interest, in terms of psychological impact...I think

we owe it to ourselves to suspend judgement and take an unbiased look at evidence that is presented to us.

The question is, of course, was he entirely compos mentis in his final hours? Was he rambling incoherently? Even if the latter, people can sometimes come out from their subconscious with things that they've long kept hidden; and if he was reasonably coherent, then I do think that it shouldn't just be dismissed out of hand.

I take your point. People who are dying of cancer are given morphine for pain-relief and to keep them calm.

So would this loosen the tongue...or create confusion in the mind???

I'm thinking that people who work on these top secret projects must carry a burden...not being

able to share what they know.

And these highly intelligent men...must really FEEL the emotional pressure...if they have to

keep something like ET visitation/capture quiet.

THAT emotional pressure must become acute when death is near.

Maybe they choose to speak when they are near to death...to cleanse the soul..in preparation for the 'afterlife' ?

First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion.

YES!!!!!!!!

1. There are 2 types of UFOs -- the ones we build and ones 'they' build.

Haha yup :)

Well i was watching that program on TV the other day about the "Horten" single wing stealth Jet, which was designed by the Horten brothers for Hitler to use in WW2 and they got Lockheed to do a test model of the craft (similar to what they do with the B2 and other stealth planes) to test at a secret radar testing facility. (which worked by the way which means if Hitler had this fully in production etc before we got it Britain would have been pretty much done for and then the US not long after with the bigger bomber version similar to a B2)

Even though that was interesting enough to keep me gripped, there was so much secrecy behind a lot of their "projects" and they often mentioned how long they had been doing it and how there has been ALOT of "projects" which they can't even give a hint or clue about. Some of the guys on working on this Project seemed a bit cautious of what they where saying, even normally. Obviously that could be completely just to do with secret US aircraft etc and nothing to do with ET's. But it is worth a watch to see the Lockheed guys at work and also see what they are really like to give you an idea of what they might get up to.

Back on topic, I wish his family or someone would comment on this. Unless they can't, if he held it in all those years and did actually say this on his deathbed then he might have been doing it more as a confession before he dies, so at least he knew he tried to tell people.

What makes you people think star travel is a free lunch? If there are alien powers out there they are not going to send you arms of mother and father.

Well then it would be a free lunch... for them.

Anyway I want to know why you think they wouldn't be nice?

Surely if the answer was ESP then it is down to being in touch with ones self etc, then surely there is more chance that ET would be more peaceful in that sense and a lot nicer than our race.

I've always said that we would reach the stars quicker if everyone on this planet made peace and joined together. Think of all the money wasted on war that could be spent on technology for space travel. Yeah wars do help push new technology as it funds the research etc BUT then they have to pay for the war machines etc where as without that every country would be donating to one single Earth space agency which would research and produce space technology etc. Anyone with half a brain can see that surely?!

Ok, if aliens have been around for a long time, why they never helped us getting rid of wars and diseases during the past 5000 years?

They are here to observe, after all. Do human scientists normally interfere with their experiments?

Thinking ETs will be nicer than our own humanity is naive, and a disrespect to your own heritage. Ok, if aliens have been around for a long time, why they never helped us getting rid of wars and diseases during the past 5000 years? Things are more complicated than just exploring the outer-space.

Since humans have sent satellites and space-station on the orbit of Earth, I take it as we being consented to do so. We are not going to be anywhere we are not supposed to be. Flying around in the saucers possibly cost more than average people can imagine, not all that swim in the ocean are sharks, not all that prey are lions, the Illuminati people are not that great like average people usually imagine. If the aliens are realy nice, they would help us enjoy life. Seeing the whole issue in spiritual light, evolving into star civilization is a matter of adoption by the elders rather than independent development. The thing we can do on our own to advance toward this evolution is to solve our own problems, elevate our soul to eliminate wars, diseases. One day we or our descendents have proven to be worthy, we will be embraced and nobly flying among the stars. Look at our world, a mess, aliens would be more happy to see us suffer rather than contaminate their hands by shaking theirs with humans.

Everything you just said can be written off with this answer: The government are holding information and have been for a long time.

If our government was talking to ET's then they would not allow them to intervene in war if the ET agreed with why they where doing it etc.

Our conscience tells us to take responsibility of our own actions, aliens are the last to be blamed, if they interfered we can also find reasons from ourself.

Sure i see what you mean :) But do you really think that life would continue normally, if they showed up? :)

Our conscience tells us to take responsibility of our own actions, aliens are the last to be blamed, if they interfered we can also find reasons from ourself. Human responsibility is always the first factor of all causes relating to us, this is the way of dignity which distinguishes us from other animals.

Governments are always evil? are civilians really smarter than people in power? Not always. If ET can be pursuaded by government then humans are still the first factor, and aliens want something from us, so our own efforts will not be in vain. Choosing aliens over government to rule over us is like electing a wrong person to ruin your country.

It's pretty obvious the US government is a bit dodgy, even if it's not all of them. And take the CIA for instance, they have done some proven dodgy stuff.