Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lockheed Skunk Works Directer...Ben Rich

I was laughing at actually putting the words down...it's like a tongue twister..

it's hilarious to actually be writing those words... :)

So you are throwing your support behind Reverand Clog....(this is so funny...)

But don't want to admit it?

You are putting words into my mouth bee. And then laughing at your falsified image of me. That is very unbecoming and I'm honestly a bit surprised at this tactic from you. Not once did I state that I supported Reverend Clog.

You are putting words into my mouth bee. And then laughing at your falsified image of me. That is very unbecoming and I'm honestly a bit surprised at this tactic from you. Not once did I state that I supported Reverend Clog.

I'm glad to hear that.

And don't go all prescious on me.

You can really dish it out when the occasion demands....

And you're very good at it..I'll give you that.... ^_^

But...

edit to say....I want to make it clear that I'm not laughing at you..

I'm laughing over the 'Reverend Clog' thing. It's really tickled me.

To be debating so seriously with that name being banded about.

Edited by bee

We humans are meant to believe, the only questions is why...

That is deep. *shivers* LOL

That is deep. *shivers* LOL

Not really that deep as we are meant to believe what we are told. It's what we can't believe in that gives us our greatest quest. We don't want to believe, we want to know.

Not really. Hearsay depends on the source. If A floor layer working there made these claims then the hearsay factor is greater. The source of the claimant needs to be recognized before the claim as to validity.

Although I would agree with you if we were talking about something well grounded in established reality, but regarding the topic of UFOs and aliens I think I'd have to disagree. I'm sure that you're aware of the whole bit about how extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence. Unfortunately, hearsay just doesn't fit regarding extraordinary evidence and the jury will have to remain in debate until adequate evidence can be produced.

This is something I'd like to see more than anything, by the way. I wouldn't keep watching videos, reading accounts, reviewing testimonies, examining reports, etc... if I wasn't interested in finding said evidence.

Not really that deep as we are meant to believe what we are told. It's what we can't believe in that gives us our greatest quest. We don't want to believe, we want to know.

We want to know what to believe.

The eternal quest.

:yes:

We want to know what to believe.

The eternal quest.

:yes:

If one knew one wouldn't have to believe hun ;)

Only a retard would completely discount The Disclosure Project.... hundreds of FIRST-HAND witnesses willing to swear under oath before congress... Hearsay or not thats FAR too many first-handers to ignore. They have credibility in the positions they have held in military/agency/corporate contractors, which they can verify. AND many of them have TS Gov documents in their possession, further verification. I don't claim to know anything but it is NOT POSSIBLE to ignore The Disclosure Project, nor is it possible to discredit all of these witnesses. If you still want to argue about it claiming TDP is not good enough to tell you that SOMETHING is going on theres no help for you.

Reverend Clog lmfao i cant stop laughing ...

Oh? Like you are any different? :) We humans are meant to believe, the only questions is why...

How am I the same SolarPlexus?

Everyone feels the urge to believe, you just suppress it :)

Edited by SolarPlexus

Only a retard would completely discount The Disclosure Project.... hundreds of FIRST-HAND witnesses willing to swear under oath before congress... Hearsay or not thats FAR too many first-handers to ignore. They have credibility in the positions they have held in military/agency/corporate contractors, which they can verify. AND many of them have TS Gov documents in their possession, further verification. I don't claim to know anything but it is NOT POSSIBLE to ignore The Disclosure Project, nor is it possible to discredit all of these witnesses. If you still want to argue about it claiming TDP is not good enough to tell you that SOMETHING is going on theres no help for you.

I agree.

:tu:

Although I would agree with you if we were talking about something well grounded in established reality, but regarding the topic of UFOs and aliens I think I'd have to disagree. I'm sure that you're aware of the whole bit about how extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence. Unfortunately, hearsay just doesn't fit regarding extraordinary evidence and the jury will have to remain in debate until adequate evidence can be produced.

This is something I'd like to see more than anything, by the way. I wouldn't keep watching videos, reading accounts, reviewing testimonies, examining reports, etc... if I wasn't interested in finding said evidence.

I'm with you on every level however we must take into account where the claims are coming from. If they come from a guy that wants to make a buck or sell a book then yes we have to take it with a grain or pound of salt. However where there is no gain only loss from the claimant we should look at that a bit differently. Not with eye's wide open but with squinty eye's as you are doing and myself.

I will confess, me as a non believer in many things, this is one topic I enjoy believing due to the many what evers. No prof, yep none that we can go to the bank with but much we can use to further this topic.

I'm with you on every level however we must take into account where the claims are coming from. If they come from a guy that wants to make a buck or sell a book then yes we have to take it with a grain or pound of salt. However where there is no gain only loss from the claimant we should look at that a bit differently. Not with eye's wide open but with squinty eye's as you are doing and myself.

I will confess, me as a non believer in many things, this is one topic I enjoy believing due to the many what evers. No prof, yep none that we can go to the bank with but much we can use to further this topic.

A balanced point 'Thong !.

But consider this.. if you want to challange the OPA, you have to pay $45 to read the episode of their magazine that the interview appears in.

sorry folks.. I think this post is hijacking UM as an advertising ploy.

meow purr :(

But consider this.. if you want to challange the OPA, you have to pay $45 to read the episode of their magazine that the interview appears in.

We don't need to buy the magazine we have it for free on the internet....

And I haven't heard of anyone who has bought the magazine saying it's any

different to what we have in the public arena.

So why buy the magazine?

LOL...SolarPlexus....I think the Reverend Clog laugh has got you buzzed up..

I laughed so much over that..and knowing you were too...made it even funnier.

What a crack up.... :D

I saw that but it really doesn't take away from the topic, just the site selling something. I don't buy into much of this kind of "hearsay" but I do find it fascinating as it's almost a new culture being born as we speak. One I can actually relate to on a level that's not of the unbelievable.

First of all... I don't completely discount the testimonies of the Disclosure Project. I take them into perspective. That perspective is most definitely not one of "FIRST-HAND" witnesses, outside of a small handful. What we have there is a whole bunch of hearsay.

Take another look at the testimonies from that 2001 press conference. Come back with an itemized list of which are first hand and which are hearsay. We can compare notes when you are done.

What Steven Greer has done is actually quite brilliant. He has created his own advertising campaign and compelled thousands of unwitting faithful to carry the gospel to the desperate masses free of charge. I wonder how many have been sucked into this propaganda and donated to his web site? Have you, Badradness, donated any of your hard-earned cash to the cause?

What Steven Greer has done is actually quite brilliant. He has created his own advertising campaign and compelled thousands of unwitting faithful to carry the gospel to the desperate masses free of charge. I wonder how many have been sucked into this propaganda and donated to his web site? Have you, Badradness, donated any of your hard-earned cash to the cause?

Do you realise how extreme you are sounding.

It's almost a bit scarey...seriously.

Money and agenda, two evils that can only make the issue more clouded. Full disclosure will only happen if those not of this planet so wish. I don't see that happening anytime soon. Right now it's just a myth with just enough to keep us looking.

Do you realise how extreme you are sounding.

It's almost a bit scarey...seriously.

It is scary bee, I agree. Don't you see it though? How rich has Mr. Greer become from this whole thing? And Stanton Friedman, Bruce Maccabee, Jaime Maussan, Linda Moulton Howe, many others, and even your beloved Richard Hoagland?

Have you made donations?

Have you made donations?

If she has she needs a good spanking and I'm just the guy to do it darn it :D

It is scary bee, I agree. Don't you see it though? How rich has Mr. Greer become from this whole thing? And Stanton Friedman, Bruce Maccabee, Jaime Maussan, Linda Moulton Howe, many others, and even your beloved Richard Hoagland?

Have you made donations?

WHAT!

I don't suppose they are rich at all. C'mon get real.

I am not in the habit of making donations.

You are making it sound like extortion. Which you know very well it is not.

For the people who DO make donations to this and that...I say...well done.

You really do think people are stupid don't you..?

And that YOU somehow know better than them how they should spend

their money...?

If she has she needs a good spanking and I'm just the guy to do it darn it :D

Phew......or maybe not.. ;):P

Come on... as if there are no worse things out there

WHAT!

I don't suppose they are rich at all. C'mon get real.

You are making it sound like extortion. Which you know very well it is not.

For the people who DO make donations to this and that...I say...well done.

You really do think people are stupid don't you..?

And that YOU somehow know better than them how they should spend

their money...?

I'm thankful to hear that you haven't donated to this stuff. But I need to respond to your questions here as well.

1. Do I think people are stupid? Yes, some people are complete idiots. Not all people, of course. But yes, some undoubtedly are. If it is any consolation, I don't think that you are stupid. I don't even think that SolarPlexus is stupid, even though I disagree with much that he has to say. But yes, there are people in this world that are stupid. Do you not think so?

2. Do I know better how people should spend their money? Not at all. It is their money, they can do with it what they want. People buy all kinds of ridiculous things. And I'm no different in that regard. I buy what I want regardless of anyone else's opinions. Whatever makes you happy. That being said... knowing that these charlatans are deceiving people in order to make a living leaves a sour taste in my mouth. At least P.T. Barnam didn't try to sell a fantasy without acknowledging that it was a fantasy. These people are selling a fantasy while trying to pass it off as reality. I find that disturbing. But again - whatever makes you happy.

By the way bee... I genuinely like you. And no, it isn't just because of the sexy vixen image you've got going on here. I admire how you stick to your guns. At the risk of being cliché - you go girl. :tu: