Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Chosen_One

How do i find out if someone else has "gifts"

84 posts in this topic

Chosen_One

I am 15 years old. I am a Sophomore in High School I have many psychic abilities. I can mentally teleport and physically teleport (I cannot physically teleport on command however, and it has only happened once or twice) I can see the future. I can create psi-balls/force fields. I was able to make a shield around a metal laser pointer (the big one) and made it invisible in an airport metal detecter. I am working on my telekinetic abilities which at the moment are weak, unless i try extremely hard. I also am pyrokinetic but it's not really that strong. Anyway, Yesterday i felt as if something very bad would happen... today there was a car fire near my school. This isn't the first of my future seeings. I had a vision that Me and other psychics in my school would have to team up some how to save something or someone. I don't even know if there are any other psychics in my school... but then again there must be if I saw it. I feel that this vision will come true and I have to make it. I have read on the forum of people saying how they met some number of people with these "gifts" as well. Does anyone know how to find out if someone else has these abilities? I desperately need to know because i have to stop the worst. Please respond as soon as possible. I REALLY appreciate it!

If you'd rather PM me that would be okay too but any type of communication would be great and ASAP because i don't know when the vision needs to come true.

Thanks,

:ph34r:

:w00t:

:innocent: Chosen_One :innocent:

Heavyheart

I am 15 years old. I am a Sophomore in High School I have many psychic abilities. I can mentally teleport and physically teleport (I cannot physically teleport on command however, and it has only happened once or twice) I can see the future. I can create psi-balls/force fields. I was able to make a shield around a metal laser pointer (the big one) and made it invisible in an airport metal detecter. I am working on my telekinetic abilities which at the moment are weak, unless i try extremely hard. I also am pyrokinetic but it's not really that strong. Anyway, Yesterday i felt as if something very bad would happen... today there was a car fire near my school. This isn't the first of my future seeings. I had a vision that Me and other psychics in my school would have to team up some how to save something or someone. I don't even know if there are any other psychics in my school... but then again there must be if I saw it. I feel that this vision will come true and I have to make it. I have read on the forum of people saying how they met some number of people with these "gifts" as well. Does anyone know how to find out if someone else has these abilities? I desperately need to know because i have to stop the worst. Please respond as soon as possible. I REALLY appreciate it!

If you'd rather PM me that would be okay too but any type of communication would be great and ASAP because i don't know when the vision needs to come true.

Thanks,

Ask them. Not in public of course, and not straight out. But if you seem to know what your talking about and are intelligent about the way you ask them then chances are they will tell you.

Sevastiel

Just do searches for Psychic Blog, Psychic Forum, and sub-searches within social networks on line (Tribe & Myspace will most likely have something).

And, it goes without saying but I'll say it anyway : Expect a slew of skepticism to pour in at you.

A lot of it is really just concern for the possibility that what you're experiencing isn't quite as psychic as you perceive it to be.

Don't take it too personally if/when it happens.

Good luck!

booNyzarC

You don't need to ask anyone if they are psychic. They will walk up to you and tell you that they knew you were wondering about it. You also don't need anyone to respond to these posts, because in seeing the future, you already know what is coming. Or maybe not.

Here is a little test. I'm going to write a number (really badly) into MS Paint right now, and I'll save the file so that the time stamp cannot be changed. I'll put the time in the picture too. Now... using your psychic abilities, tell us all what number I put into the picture.

Chosen_One

You don't need to ask anyone if they are psychic. They will walk up to you and tell you that they knew you were wondering about it. You also don't need anyone to respond to these posts, because in seeing the future, you already know what is coming. Or maybe not.

Here is a little test. I'm going to write a number (really badly) into MS Paint right now, and I'll save the file so that the time stamp cannot be changed. I'll put the time in the picture too. Now... using your psychic abilities, tell us all what number I put into the picture.

I will tell you that would be awesome but unfortunately I cannot control what i see. I just see random things. Most of the time it is important and has a big impact on things... but i cannot just say i want to see if this will happen... and it happens.

Hope you understand!

:innocent: chosen_one :innocent:

p.s. By the sounds of it you're making it seem as if you don't believe what i am saying

FlyingAngel

I will tell you that would be awesome but unfortunately I cannot control what i see. I just see random things. Most of the time it is important and has a big impact on things... but i cannot just say i want to see if this will happen... and it happens.

Hope you understand!

p.s. By the sounds of it you're making it seem as if you don't believe what i am saying

If you think you can't control it, and it has a big impact on life, then it's easy. Tell your teacher what's going to happen, then show her the proof on newspaper, etc... that the event happened as expected. Then sooner or later, more people will believe you. Start with everyone around you first.

booNyzarC

Hope you understand!

Well, one of your psychic abilities is strong. You are absolutely right that I don't believe what you are saying. Although, I'd be willing to bet that other people here with no (self-professed) psychic abilities also see what I'm saying - so maybe it isn't psychic at all.

Chosen_One

Well, one of your psychic abilities is strong. You are absolutely right that I don't believe what you are saying. Although, I'd be willing to bet that other people here with no (self-professed) psychic abilities also see what I'm saying - so maybe it isn't psychic at all.

what do you mean by "so maybe it isn't psychic at all" ?

Purplos
Yesterday i felt as if something very bad would happen... today there was a car fire near my school.

My goodness. I hope you didn't accidentally cause it with your pyrokinetic abilities. You have a good handle on them, right?

I was able to make a shield around a metal laser pointer (the big one) and made it invisible in an airport metal detecter.

How do you know it was invisible to an airport metal detector?

Also, what the heck is mental teleportation? Imagining you're somewhere else?

booNyzarC

what do you mean by "so maybe it isn't psychic at all" ?

I mean exactly what I said.

And if you randomly come across the number that I put into that image, feel free to post it up.

This reminds me of a personal story of sorts. I had watched a movie, I don't recall at the moment what movie it was, but it was about telekinesis. Maybe it was Firestarter? I'm not sure. But I was about 15 years old, much like you.

And I was curious about psychic abilities. I wondered if I might have them. So I sat in my room one night and focused on a mobile hanging from the ceiling light. I willed it to rotate to the left. And then I willed it to rotate to the right. And I did this for a while, back and forth, and then realized... gee, it keeps rotating back and forth whether I'm willing it or not... why is that?

Chosen_One

I mean exactly what I said.

And if you randomly come across the number that I put into that image, feel free to post it up.

This reminds me of a personal story of sorts. I had watched a movie, I don't recall at the moment what movie it was, but it was about telekinesis. Maybe it was Firestarter? I'm not sure. But I was about 15 years old, much like you.

And I was curious about psychic abilities. I wondered if I might have them. So I sat in my room one night and focused on a mobile hanging from the ceiling light. I willed it to rotate to the left. And then I willed it to rotate to the right. And I did this for a while, back and forth, and then realized... gee, it keeps rotating back and forth whether I'm willing it or not... why is that?

Well I discovered my abilities about two or three years ago. I know they are real and not just some trick or coincidence thank you very much

White Crane Feather

Take up some mediatation. Careful disceplined practice. If you want control, you will have to do some deep self reflection. Controling your mind and impulses will help you.

Good luck.

booNyzarC

Well I discovered my abilities about two or three years ago. I know they are real and not just some trick or coincidence thank you very much

Good for you. The numbers will be ready whenever you are prepared to divine them. Cheers.

Max.L

I am 15 years old. I am a Sophomore in High School I have many psychic abilities. I can mentally teleport and physically teleport (I cannot physically teleport on command however, and it has only happened once or twice).

By `mentally teleport' I presume you are referring to Astral Projection. You can `physically teleport'? If you that you find yourself somewhere away from where you were within an instant, and you have to find your way back to wherever you were or whatnot, this is worth looking into.

If you mean that you went somewhere for a split second and returned, you might be hallucinating.

I will not be addressing your telekinetic claims as those who claim to possess such a power usually have an over-reactive imagination or are delusional. Coincidences happen you know.

Anyway, Yesterday i felt as if something very bad would happen... today there was a car fire near my school.

This hardly counts as a seeing. It just so happened that there was a car fire the day after you had those `bad feelings'. Mere coincidence. I get `bad feelings' all the time, and if I look at all the things that have happened near my school the day after, I'm pretty sure I can easily find something bad that happened.

I had a vision that Me and other psychics in my school would have to team up some how to save something or someone. I don't even know if there are any other psychics in my school... but then again there must be if I saw it.

Teenage fantasies. Too much X-men and whatnot.

For the record, I'm 16, so I know exactly what tricks that the teenage mind can pull on you.

I don't intend to just stomp on you because you claim to have psychic powers. I want you to wake up from your fantasies. Your obsession with your supposed psychic powers is not good for your mental development. If you truly see such visions and are also sure that these are not the products of dreams or false memories, I suggest you see a psychologist.

Auto-G

If you slowly start thinking that there are beings from the 9th dimension that are using your mom to channel the installation of painful titanium brackets onto your spine so that they can drain you of your life essence, then check in to a mental hospital. Don't beat her head to a pile of gore, hair and bone fragments when her feet start sucking the oxygen out of your room.

This is reminding me of something that should never have happened in the first place and should definitely never happen again.

Agent. Mulder

So you were 12 or 13 when you realized you had supposed abilities, that you havent been able to prove?

Im not doubting it out right, right away, but id like to see something.

At your age, im concluding a bias here with an active imagination.

:devil: Devils Advocate :devil:

White Crane Feather

Yes my sister inlaw worked on a case like that in the bay area.

Neognosis
Im not doubting it out right, right away, but id like to see something.

You're not?

I am. Why? Because these things don't exist.

I hope that, at the age of 15, the OP doesn't let their imagination drive them to mild mental illness, or let it prevent them from having the normal, healthy social interaction and experiences that are so important at that age.

Chosen_One

If you slowly start thinking that there are beings from the 9th dimension that are using your mom to channel the installation of painful titanium brackets onto your spine so that they can drain you of your life essence, then check in to a mental hospital. Don't beat her head to a pile of gore, hair and bone fragments when her feet start sucking the oxygen out of your room.

This is reminding me of something that should never have happened in the first place and should definitely never happen again.

:unsure2::(:no::cry::unsure:

WTF DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC?????????

Neognosis

I suspect that Auto-G is just pointing out that serious delusions that terminate in homicide or suicide often start as mild delusions, such as the delusion that one has magic powers.

merrick

Hey, i have always wanted to teleport. Can you teach me how you mentally teleport and explaine your physical teleportations. Or are you just bsing

PsiPup

Thanks,

And of course another child enters the stage as per normal. I think the 'psychic kids' show is causing quite a stir in the kettle eh?

Regardless, the ability to 'mentally teleport' and 'see the future' is one in the same, in case you haven't researched or did any learning of such. It's called clairvoyance. This leads me to the concept that the chances of you being able to create psi-balls is almost zero and nil and any sort of pyrokinesis that you claim is false.

This would also lead to further conclusion that you being able to shield a laser pen (a big one at that) is probably NOT from you but because at the time this happened was probably the chances that TSA was still being worked on and/or non-existent since you did not give a date of said incident. Also, most TSA people don't care about laser pens when stowed in a suitcase (in which again you never stated the location of said laser as you gave reference as a 'big one' which leads to suitcase as TSA will cause you to remove ALL items from your pockets regardless).

A car fire was probably not caused by you or anything else as it probably never happened and you just wanted to add bulk to your story and no, your not going to save the world, so get back to crackin' at them books because your grades are probably not the best right now, alright?

Anyway, as for booN, you never gave a specific on the number, but I'll take a crack and say its double digits and yes, your drawing skills bite. :P LOL

booNyzarC

--

Anyway, as for booN, you never gave a specific on the number, but I'll take a crack and say its double digits and yes, your drawing skills bite. :P LOL

ROFL :lol:

Wrong on all counts. ;) But thanks for playing! :tu::lol:

JGirl

ROFL :lol:

Wrong on all counts. ;) But thanks for playing! :tu::lol:

i'm going to guess the number - 4. not that i think that's the number necessarily, but it is my favorite number...

booNyzarC

i'm going to guess the number - 4. not that i think that's the number necessarily, but it is my favorite number...

4 is a fantastic guess! It isn't correct, but great guess! :P