Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do i find out if someone else has "gifts"

Chosen_One

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chosen_One

• booNyzarC

• Evo

• JGirl

Top Posters In This Topic

4 is a fantastic guess! It isn't correct, but great guess! :P

My mind is unclear... but i think it's either 3 or 6. I see those two numbers in whitish orange outlines....

:innocent: :innocent: chosen_one :innocent: :innocent:

My mind is unclear... but i think it's either 3 or 6. I see those two numbers in whitish orange outlines....

:innocent: :innocent: chosen_one :innocent: :innocent:

I'll say this much - it isn't a 1 digit number. I'll say this much too... it isn't a 2 digit number. And that doesn't mean that it is a 3 digit number either. That is the end of the hints. ;)

I'll say this much - it isn't a 1 digit number. I'll say this much too... it isn't a 2 digit number. And that doesn't mean that it is a 3 digit number either. That is the end of the hints. ;)

ok, just one more hint please. it's not a roman numeral is it?

ok, just one more hint please. it's not a roman numeral is it?

Okay, one more hint. It would be difficult to compose this number as a roman numeral. For me anyway...

Did you really think that if my intention was to test someone's psychic abilities that I would use a small and common number? ;)

Okay, one more hint. It would be difficult to compose this number as a roman numeral. For me anyway...

Did you really think that if my intention was to test someone's psychic abilities that I would use a small and common number? ;)

well, uh, yeah...lol

remember you're asking this of a girl who guessed '4'

well, uh, yeah...lol

remember you're asking this of a girl who guessed '4'

:lol: Sorry, just trying to clarify that small numbers aren't going to cut it. To prove one's psychic prowess will require precision on a grand scale.

But here is one more hint. The sum of the digits comprising the number total to a value which is less than my age. Any psychic worth their salt should be able to guess my age and glean full value from that hint. ;)

Why am I even giving hints when this is a test of psychic prowess? Okay, no more hints - public or private (so stop PM'ing me for hints please).

If you had any "gifts" you can sense it off of them. You'd know instantly.

But, most people claim to have these unique abilities and don't have them.

I know the difference. It isn't subtle and it isn't powerful, but I know when I'm around the person who has them.

Good day.

If you had any "gifts" you can sense it off of them. You'd know instantly.

But, most people claim to have these unique abilities and don't have them.

I know the difference. It isn't subtle and it isn't powerful, but I know when I'm around the person who has them.

Good day.

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN!!!!!

:innocent: chosen_one :innocent:

Use you'r power to know who they are

Use you'r power to know who they are

I can't just say to myself "is this person psychic" and hear a voice in my head saying yes or no. And besides, if I could do that, i wouldn't be posting this question!

Thanks anyway though! I appreciate you trying to help!

pray against bad things

No offense, but I can't just sit around praying against bad things, I have to take some ACTION!

But I do pray against the bad things as well as take action! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey bro, this is not the place to fight them. Trust me. They'll only tire you out.

Hey bro, this is not the place to fight them. Trust me. They'll only tire you out.

Yes reality has a habit of doing that :(

The day will come and they'll be shown.

The day will come and they'll be shown.

Would you care to take a stab at divining the number I mentioned earlier in this thread?

@ booNyzarC: that's not my expertise. Just as each person is naturally different, so is each psion. I haven't trained myself for such things yet.

Fair enough. I wouldn't take up the challenge either. But then I don't claim to be a... what is that you called it? A psion? Are you a consumer hardware company formed in the 80's?

I must assume you have a different meaning for this word than what I found on google and wiki. Or at least I hope so...

<joke rant>

Oh my... is this what you are?

Description: A psion is the master of mind. Unlike a warrior or thief, a priest or mage, he is not reliant on outside entities, energies or items to pursue his art. His power is from within, and it is his mind that focuses and directs that power. Introspection and mediation, delving into the varied, perhaps fragmented, perhaps dark, corners of his own mind, to discipline and control the subconscious, is the path of the psion. Deeper understanding, greater self discipline and stronger focus unlocks more and more of the power of the mind, allowing the psion to discover a greater range of mental powers. Psions take many paths, some seeking to master their own bodies with the power of the mind, some mastery of others’ minds. Still others may pursue a path that allows them to control time and space, or to gain knowledge beyond the range of normal senses. While some psions use their powers to augment other martial skills, many typically disdain the use of physical weapons or armour in favour of the raw power of their minds; nevertheless, even these will often carry a weapon or two for times when their minds are taxed or tired.

You only have d6 Hit Dice? I hope that you are high enough level to survive an, um, ego whip? Do they have those in this role playing game?

Have you surpassed this level chart?

Psion.jpg

<\joke rant>

(That was an honest attempt at being funny. If that is actually what you are referring to by being a psion, please accept my apologies, I'm not trying to belittle, just to understand.)

What exactly is your expertise, if you don't mind my asking? And if my joke rant isn't what you meant by psion, please elucidate as to your meaning or link me to where you have already done so.

Instead of posting a huge a paragraph to prove myself (because I'm really not in the mood for it), ill simply say that a psion could be considered a psychic but more a person who relies on kinetics but I do magic as well so I don't know what to call myself really.

Well, perhaps when you are in the mood you can further elucidate. I'm in no rush and don't intend to press you.

Cheers mate. Have a good night.

• 2 months later...

That's strange, I keep having that same feeling, the teaming up and saving someone or something. Not being sarcastic by the way, it's really true! I just don't know much about it. Also...I don't think doctors help in such cases cause then they prescribe a pill of some sort and well I just don't find it working. Oh and I'm turning 20 soon. :)

@Chosen_One

I truly believed I had powers when I was young too. Then I grew up, hated the thought of working because I thought my powers would grant me

income, my grades have been lowering ever since, and I have absolutely no more motivation left in any of my bones.

Please stop believing in something like this because you're going to end up hurting your future self.

Find tangible things to learn like electronics, gardening, math, science, etc. etc. things that you will be able physically do and conclusions that can be solidified and you'll feel accomplished and you'll be proud of yourself and may even make money in the process!

I'm just warning you because I focused too much on superstition as a child and I'm IMMENSELY REGRETTING IT! I had no social life. NOT FUN!

Get out and do things!

its 1 2 3... then 4 5. lol

I saw the number 21 very clearly at first. 213 or 231???

Edited by Dharma D