Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do i find out if someone else has "gifts"

Chosen_One

I am 15 years old. I am a Sophomore in High School I have many psychic abilities. I can mentally teleport and physically teleport (I cannot physically teleport on command however, and it has only happened once or twice) I can see the future. I can create psi-balls/force fields. I was able to make a shield around a metal laser pointer (the big one) and made it invisible in an airport metal detecter. I am working on my telekinetic abilities which at the moment are weak, unless i try extremely hard. I also am pyrokinetic but it's not really that strong. Anyway, Yesterday i felt as if something very bad would happen... today there was a car fire near my school. This isn't the first of my future seeings. I had a vision that Me and other psychics in my school would have to team up some how to save something or someone. I don't even know if there are any other psychics in my school... but then again there must be if I saw it. I feel that this vision will come true and I have to make it. I have read on the forum of people saying how they met some number of people with these "gifts" as well. Does anyone know how to find out if someone else has these abilities? I desperately need to know because i have to stop the worst. Please respond as soon as possible. I REALLY appreciate it!

If you'd rather PM me that would be okay too but any type of communication would be great and ASAP because i don't know when the vision needs to come true.

Thanks,

:ph34r:

:w00t:

:innocent: Chosen_One :innocent:

So sorry to hear :( Unfortunately, you just gotta kinda.. ask. I mean, if you can tell someone is "gifted" then you're probably right- otherwise you're best off just mentally asking people who are gifted to meet you somewhere at some time.. you may pull people who aren't aware they are gifted.

Also, how accurate are you with teleportation? I keep having the same problem over and over; I can move anything from anywhere and bring it to me, but it will never end up in my hand or infront of me, but hidden somewhere in the same room I am. Have you had similar issues? How do you control yours?

Edited by violetchaos

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chosen_One

• booNyzarC

• Evo

• JGirl

Top Posters In This Topic

By `mentally teleport' I presume you are referring to Astral Projection. You can `physically teleport'? If you that you find yourself somewhere away from where you were within an instant, and you have to find your way back to wherever you were or whatnot, this is worth looking into.

If you mean that you went somewhere for a split second and returned, you might be hallucinating.

I will not be addressing your telekinetic claims as those who claim to possess such a power usually have an over-reactive imagination or are delusional. Coincidences happen you know.

This hardly counts as a seeing. It just so happened that there was a car fire the day after you had those `bad feelings'. Mere coincidence. I get `bad feelings' all the time, and if I look at all the things that have happened near my school the day after, I'm pretty sure I can easily find something bad that happened.

Teenage fantasies. Too much X-men and whatnot.

For the record, I'm 16, so I know exactly what tricks that the teenage mind can pull on you.

I don't intend to just stomp on you because you claim to have psychic powers. I want you to wake up from your fantasies. Your obsession with your supposed psychic powers is not good for your mental development. If you truly see such visions and are also sure that these are not the products of dreams or false memories, I suggest you see a psychologist.

Well that was pretty rude of you :(

• 2 weeks later...

I am 15 years old. I am a Sophomore in High School I have many psychic abilities. I can mentally teleport and physically teleport (I cannot physically teleport on command however, and it has only happened once or twice) I can see the future. I can create psi-balls/force fields. I was able to make a shield around a metal laser pointer (the big one) and made it invisible in an airport metal detecter. I am working on my telekinetic abilities which at the moment are weak, unless i try extremely hard. I also am pyrokinetic but it's not really that strong. Anyway, Yesterday i felt as if something very bad would happen... today there was a car fire near my school. This isn't the first of my future seeings. I had a vision that Me and other psychics in my school would have to team up some how to save something or someone. I don't even know if there are any other psychics in my school... but then again there must be if I saw it. I feel that this vision will come true and I have to make it. I have read on the forum of people saying how they met some number of people with these "gifts" as well. Does anyone know how to find out if someone else has these abilities? I desperately need to know because i have to stop the worst. Please respond as soon as possible. I REALLY appreciate it!

If you'd rather PM me that would be okay too but any type of communication would be great and ASAP because i don't know when the vision needs to come true.

Thanks,

:ph34r:

:w00t:

Ok, so your saying some contradictory things. You say it just happens randomly, but here you say, and I quote, "I was able to make a shield around a metal laser pointer (the big one) and made it invisible in an airport metal detecter.", which means you did it on your own will. Also, how do you know your pyrokinetic? Your story seems a bit suspicious too me to be honest. You do know that if the abilities you listed are true, you can become rich, right? They are abilities which can be tested with todays tech, and it seems you have some control as to do at least one of these things under observance in a lab. Yes, I am calling you out, because I hate people who fake these things a lot, and yours seems, from what I read, bogus, mainly because of your contradiction.

Ok, so your saying some contradictory things. You say it just happens randomly, but here you say, and I quote, "I was able to make a shield around a metal laser pointer (the big one) and made it invisible in an airport metal detecter.", which means you did it on your own will. Also, how do you know your pyrokinetic? Your story seems a bit suspicious too me to be honest. You do know that if the abilities you listed are true, you can become rich, right? They are abilities which can be tested with todays tech, and it seems you have some control as to do at least one of these things under observance in a lab. Yes, I am calling you out, because I hate people who fake these things a lot, and yours seems, from what I read, bogus, mainly because of your contradiction.

Edited by Evo

• 2 weeks later...

Well how is that contradictory? I made it undetectable to the metal detector. Yes some of these abilities I can use at will. That does not make it contradictory. I know I am pyrokinetic because I can stare at candles and they will flicker. yes you probably will say "ALL CANDLES FLICKER EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T STARE AT THEM GIVE ME PROOF" but i was able to make it almost go out and then make the flame go really high like higher than it should go. I can't create fire out of thin air yet....yet.

I vowed to use these abilities for the greater good. Not evil. Using it to make myself rich...I wouldn't place that under the "greater good" category.

Well how is that contradictory? I made it undetectable to the metal detector. Yes some of these abilities I can use at will. That does not make it contradictory. I know I am pyrokinetic because I can stare at candles and they will flicker. yes you probably will say "ALL CANDLES FLICKER EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T STARE AT THEM GIVE ME PROOF" but i was able to make it almost go out and then make the flame go really high like higher than it should go. I can't create fire out of thin air yet....yet.

I vowed to use these abilities for the greater good. Not evil. Using it to make myself rich...I wouldn't place that under the "greater good" category.

I didn't mean rich by using it to win the lottery. I meant rich by entering the James Randi competition, in which if you win, then you get 1,000,000$.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=183453&st=0

The abilities you've posted can be proven. And you say you can use some of them at will, therefore you can win this contest and prove to the world that the paranormal exists, which would be of great benefit to the society if you do so. Of course, making a flame flicker win you the contest. Starting a flame will. So would making a laser pointer invisible to a metal detector. In fact, if you enter the competition, you should list that your going to do that.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=183453&st=0

The abilities you've posted can be proven. And you say you can use some of them at will, therefore you can win this contest and prove to the world that the paranormal exists, which would be of great benefit to the society if you do so. Of course, making a flame flicker win you the contest. Starting a flame will. So would making a laser pointer invisible to a metal detector. In fact, if you enter the competition, you should list that your going to do that.

"Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and legally able to enter into binding agreements." I'm not old enough to apply O____p

"Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and legally able to enter into binding agreements." I'm not old enough to apply O____p

Oh well, by then you'll have honed your 'skills' more. I'll keep you at it too. Cuz this will prove to the world that this stuff exists.