Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

For those who read palms, Would you know if?

OhMy

Hi!

I have a very prominent la croix mystique under the mount of Saturn on my left hand.

Also, strangely my line of intuition joins my life and head lines under the index finger at the beginning of the others... The intuition line is very long in my left hand, and very prominent in my right. My fate line cuts the head and line of intuition to form a triangle.

Also my fate line forms a fork at its end and crosses the croix mystique and ends, crosses or I don't know continues at the lower left edge of the croix mystique. As in, left part on the head line where the croix mystique touches.

Now this freaks me out a little bit, because everyone who knows about this tells me that I have the power to be a medium or something on those lines. (Haha)

My question is... Do I? Does it really have that much of a significance? If so is there something I could do about it to put it to better use?

Also I'm not delusional It's just there and I'm curious.

Thanks in advance :)

(I'm nineteen, and I've had some rather, abnormal interests and experiences for my age to be honest.

Now, I know that I have a very spiritual side and I'm deeply fascinated by the occult and reading tarot cards, I understand very basic palm reading and reiki has been a part of me since childhood. Also, There's a whole lot more to me but, this genuinely interests me... along with other things.)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OhMy

• fakedragon

• JGirl

• Sevastiel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

Palmistry can be very fascinating but also very complex. So much can be said just by looking at the palms. If you want a real understanding about all the lines on your palms, I would suggest you consult a professional. I will recommend one to you (see details below). Your abilities, character, and life purpose are all reflected by the lines in addition to your life path.

Therefore I can say that one of the best palmists I've come across will be able to give you a real detail reading and also answer your specific questions. Please check him out here: Palmistry For You

It's a reading I'm sure you won't regret.

Regards,

clearfog

Hi!

I have a very prominent la croix mystique under the mount of Saturn on my left hand.

Also, strangely my line of intuition joins my life and head lines under the index finger at the beginning of the others... The intuition line is very long in my left hand, and very prominent in my right. My fate line cuts the head and line of intuition to form a triangle.

Also my fate line forms a fork at its end and crosses the croix mystique and ends, crosses or I don't know continues at the lower left edge of the croix mystique. As in, left part on the head line where the croix mystique touches.

Now this freaks me out a little bit, because everyone who knows about this tells me that I have the power to be a medium or something on those lines. (Haha)

My question is... Do I? Does it really have that much of a significance? If so is there something I could do about it to put it to better use?

Also I'm not delusional It's just there and I'm curious.

Thanks in advance :)

(I'm nineteen, and I've had some rather, abnormal interests and experiences for my age to be honest.

Now, I know that I have a very spiritual side and I'm deeply fascinated by the occult and reading tarot cards, I understand very basic palm reading and reiki has been a part of me since childhood. Also, There's a whole lot more to me but, this genuinely interests me... along with other things.)

why are you asking total strangers on a message board if you have medium abilities? do YOU think you do? you are the only one who could know, afterall.

there are those here, and elsewhere, who will tell you oh yes you are gifted. sadly, they tell that to everyone with a story. really - check their posts to see their track record before you go taking anyone's posts to heart - mine included.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i have a la croix mystique as well however, i dont exactly know nothing of it, so i will just give an brief explanation hope someone can tell more about it, its an my left hand, below my third finger, and its on spacious place, on the bottom of my x are two lines in parallel to each other, i shall try to take a pic as soon as possible, my cousin told me this x meant that nothing may harm me. That is curses or black magic.

"

What is called "La Croix Mystique" is found in the quadrangle of the hand

between the Lines of Heart and Head.

It is more usually found in the centre of this part of the hand, but it

may be also found nearer the one side of the quadrangle or the other.

This mark denotes a natural gift or talent for mysticism and occultism of

all kinds.

When placed nearer Jupiter, it denotes the employment of these studies

more to gratify the subject's own pride or ambition than the following

out of such things for their own sake.

When it is in the centre of the quadrangle, across the Line of Fate, or

immediately under the Mount of Saturn, such studies become more of a

religion or are followed for their own worth and the influence and truth

of occultism will play a leading role in the whole career. Most likely

the possessor of this mark will follow it as a profession, or will

crystallise his researches into the form of books."

http://www.palmreadings.org/Instructions/La-Croix-Mystique-The-Ring-Of-So.html

I don't know how accurate that is, but it mentions la croix near Jupiter. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i have a la croix mystique as well however, i dont exactly know nothing of it, so i will just give an brief explanation hope someone can tell more about it, its an my left hand, below my third finger, and its on spacious place, on the bottom of my x are two lines in parallel to each other, i shall try to take a pic as soon as possible, my cousin told me this x meant that nothing may harm me. That is curses or black magic.

alright, i already know its beneath the mount of saturn, my question is what other sources, can explain this better

post-125412-0-41917000-1328207548_thumb.

post-125412-0-44854000-1328207574_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...

Do the hand lines have anything to do with tarot reading? I am asking because they do have the prediction in common. Is there any resource we could check for this kind of information? I'd appreciate any input, thank you!