Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I have the body of a pig

Belial

Yeah great a talking ghost pig

Sorry stone but it works fine for me, the link actually opens straight up onto the video.

that's strange, the thing is thats such a random sentence to say it's not the thing someone would think to make up (unless they are more creative than the average hoaxer). It's not like the usual "I am satan" or "You will die"... the picture's quite freaky but could just be a lighting anomaly.

I agree, why say that? yeah the image is more questionable i suppose, and heres me the king of non believers lol.

"I have the body of a pig"

Put the burger down and back away slowly :lol:

Sorry stone but it works fine for me, the link actually opens straight up onto the video.

maybe there's something I haven't installed on my puter. I only bought it the other day.

yes i heard it quite plainly. however, the accompanying photo of the so called demon makes me laugh. why? because you can find a scary face in just about any pic if you look long enough.

and, who gets to decide it's a demon spirit? why couldn't it just be a regular joe type ghost?? oh yeah, cuz demons are scarier...oooooooo...

Kind of weird that the audio always cuts off entirely after the "EVP". In fact, it sounds like the evp itself is cut off.

Had I heard that without reading what it was supposed to say beforehand, I doubt that I would have gotten "I have the body of a pig" from that.

I sped it up by about 47% and it sounds like an ordinary voice. I'm not sure how to post it, but you can download the WAV HERE

EDIT: kind of a pain in the butt to download. Anyone know how to share this?

Edited by shadowofadoubt

Had I heard that without reading what it was supposed to say beforehand, I doubt that I would have gotten "I have the body of a pig" from that.

Pretty much.

It's still the most fun explanation for what an EVP is saying that I've ever heard though. :P

Aren't humans supposed to taste like pork?

I've heard t'was chicken :innocent:

That is clearly just manipulation of voice. Seen the same video in youtube also. And the photo, a bit over dramatic isn't it.

Why the body of pig? I remember that in some so called real exorcism case the demon told to be pig and in Bible Jesus did put those demons in pigs that leaped down the cliff to drown. So pig-body-demon is kind of christian rip-off.

Do I believe this video is authentic? No. Voice sounds just human voice slowed down. The picture is not realistic and over the top etc. I don't have reasons to find information for clear debunk, this is too fake.

the investigator says "Body" the same way... Nothing more than a fake EVP

Edited by Chagidiel