Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I have the body of a pig

Belial

That is clearly just manipulation of voice. Seen the same video in youtube also. And the photo, a bit over dramatic isn't it.

Do I believe this video is authentic? No. Voice sounds just human voice slowed down. The picture is not realistic and over the top etc. I don't have reasons to find information for clear debunk, this is too fake.

Ok, I tried to fix the voice a bit more. Here's what I have:Audio

And here's one of the investigators speaking: Audio2

Pretty similar. I can't claim it's the same voice, though.

Edited by shadowofadoubt

Shadowofadoubt...you are so clever with computers!

The word body is said by the 'investigator' and the Pig Thing.

Not sure if the lilt is the same?

The picture is not realistic and over the top etc.

That's funny, 'cause I have taken very similiar photos many times. Rocks, bushes, walls, stains etc can make images like that. I don't see how it isn't realistic.

That's funny, 'cause I have taken very similiar photos many times. Rocks, bushes, walls, stains etc can make images like that. I don't see how it isn't realistic.

Okay, let's say it this way: Picture was too realistic and clear. Doesn't look like pareidolia but more setup. Picture is real, because it is there. Photoshop and masks are real ofcourse.

But real demon? Nah.

A few months back I emailed the guy who captured this for a bit of back ground. This is what he said...

Unfortunately, I am not legally entitled to publish the location's whereabouts because it was purchased by a housing developer who turned the building into rather expensive apartments.

Prior to their purchase, I compiled a lengthy report, including videos and photographs that showed paranormal activity. There was nothing conclusive in the footage but it was extremely compelling.

The owners are not aware of the "Body of a pig" footage and I chose to NOT make them aware of it. I was compensated for the materials I used and then had the evidence taken away from me under advice from a solicitor. It was all very ugly.

The owners did not want their new shiny building tarnished by claims of hauntings.

All I can say is, the building was once a genuine asylum which housed a great many confused and sometimes dangerous patients - I had documents to prove it.

The EVP has caused many different responses and I can understand people's scepticism. But I know that the EVP is real and I know the photograph is real.

People have said the voice sounds electronic, as though it is is coming from the underground intercom system (the intercom was used by maintenance workers who worked on the furnaces down there) but their was no electricity in the building and the wiring had been removed.

I have worked with many teams accross Europe and the Americas and I don't usually allign myself with any one team, as I prefer to remain independant and therefore unbiased. The team on that investigation were good solid people and I had no reason (or proof) to suspect a hoax.

One thing that struck me about the voice was the grunting sound that followed the incongruous statement. It sounded as though it was mocking rather than trying to scare someone, and the sound was not heard in real time - which is eqaully strange.

I'm more than certain that the owners will never allow me back in to conduct another investigation, which is a shame, as the location is truly one of the best I have investigated. Sadly, there's never enough time.

My apologies for seeming cagey on the subject, but I'm too old now to have my liberties compromised by suit wearing money-men who love suing people.

Best Regard

Devin.

Animal's do have soul even pig's but i just can't understand why how can a pig talk English it's very hard to believe may be it's a human ghost

Maybe the pig was psychic can anyone explain this

Maybe the pig was psychic can anyone explain this

If you look at my previous post, the guy that caught this said that the building was a mental asylum, with many confused, and mentally disturbed people in it. However, he can't name the location, so there is no way to check up on this.

Great website. Thanks for sharing.

Some of those vids were good. Most were complete fake and previously debunked ad nuaseum. For eg: Mellowb1rd.

But I guess authenticity ain't the purpose of the site.

shame.

Nonetheless, terrifically entertaining.

Well maybe that was a ghost maybe when he is alive he is fat very fat and is very depressed about that so he think he is a pig and carry it on until he became a ghost

If you look at my previous post, the guy that caught this said that the building was a mental asylum, with many confused, and mentally disturbed people in it. However, he can't name the location, so there is no way to check up on this.

How convenient. When locations are mentioned all the time unless requested here in the US. They may say when this site was inventigated it was an abandoned building now recently purchased and is now private property.

The Amityville Horror house is well documented location and all, no one is suing no one. Just saying.

Say Belial, is there any more documentation of that 'Stairs' creature thing, it looks absolutely freaky.

I've always had a thing with finding stairs creepy, my room is on the first floor and our stair is round and spiraling down into what i call a black abyss (aka our halway, but you can't see anything when the lights are out downstairs and it's just all black from the 7th stairpiece down or so, always freaks me out)

Maybe it was a trickster type personality in life, and it carried over into ghost...hood... :blush:

I know if I died and found myself as a spirit, with memories of my previous life and remnants of my personality, I would raise all hell and find it amusing to scare the pants off people with EVP readers and cameras.

Maybe somebody already touched on it, but is the whole Demon/pig body a reference to the part in the Bible where Jesus throws the Smackdown on Legion who to likes to posess pork also. Just tell the GhostHunter to rebuke it and it'll run straightaway for a body of water and drown .

I think that one was hokum

Thanks for the post B.

• 1 year later...

Sounds like "I have a body at the pig farm" to me.

Are there any pig farms in the area and did anyone have an accident at one?

Any local murders?

Somewhere there must be a body at a pig farm!

Apparently pig farm murders do happen...http://www.dailyplacebo.com/2007/08/be-wary-of-any-man-who-keeps-pig-farm.html

There were lots of bodies on that pig farm!

Edited by Moonlight_Magic