Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Ghost Hunting Reality shows are Fake

scepticalbeliever

not the destination truth guy's. they find out alot of there evidence is all fake. excepte the underwater on.

I watched Ghot Lab recently. The one with the Borden house and the inn...I couldn't stomach it. Plus, didn't the hosts realize that they were playing into the sterotype of the loud, dumb Texan?

Some of their quotes:

(Lizzie Borden Case. They have a picture of Mr. Borden)

"LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT HIM!!]

(The case where they're looking for a ghost of a girl who got killed by a train)

"WE'RE COMIN' FOR YA, MARY!"

At least Ghost Hunters and Paranormal State are somewhat respectful of the dead.

Edited by TheSpookyLlama

Ghost adventures:

the use of a stripper to recreate a shower situation was ridiculous IMO.

These guys are losing it. Lets just hunt ghosts or whatever guys. and leave the comical and ridiculous stuff out of it.

not the destination truth guy's. they find out alot of there evidence is all fake. excepte the underwater on.

Destination Truth rules ZK.

This weeks new Ghost Hunters has...............Drum roll please............

The House Wives of Atlanta

Ya , gonna watch that one......

This weeks new Ghost Hunters has...............Drum roll please............

The House Wives of Atlanta

Ya , gonna watch that one......

Ok, I had to look up what the Houswives of Atlanta was, and oh my god. This is really what that show has degraded into? I knew there was a reason I stopped watching a couple years ago. This is what it must have been like to see Elvis in his final years.

Edited by Paul Dangerously

Ok, I had to look up what the Houswives of Atlanta was, and oh my god. This is really what that show has degraded into? I knew there was a reason I stopped watching a couple years ago. This is what it must have been like to see Elvis in his final years.

Next week Grant is getting pulled by Jason on a wave runner in Florida , Grant will be on a wake board , and will be jumping a shark......

Next week Grant is getting pulled by Jason on a wave runner in Florida , Grant will be on a wake board , and will be jumping a shark......

No what has jumping a shark have to do with Ghost Hunting. Did they run out of ghosts to hunt?

Ghost adventures:

the use of a stripper to recreate a shower situation was ridiculous IMO.

These guys are losing it. Lets just hunt ghosts or whatever guys. and leave the comical and ridiculous stuff out of it.

Good ole boys ghost hunting trio. More showmanship than actual ghost hunting.

Fonzie_jumps_the_shark.PNG

Ehhhhh!

Destination Truth rules ZK.

Reminds me of an episode where a guy gets thrown in the air:

"Josh hunts for ghosts in Romania's Hoia Baciu Forest and the evidence is later analyzed by TAPS founders Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson of Ghost Hunters. (Episode S03E01)"

Fortunately Gates and his crew make me laugh all the time.

Reminds me of an episode where a guy gets thrown in the air:

"Josh hunts for ghosts in Romania's Hoia Baciu Forest and the evidence is later analyzed by TAPS founders Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson of Ghost Hunters. (Episode S03E01)"

Fortunately Gates and his crew make me laugh all the time.

I know. Theyre great to watch, never take things too seriously. I love that show.

I think most of them are in for the ratings. But I do like Psychic Kids. And There are The Booth Brothers who have made 3 films (not tv shows) That I believe are real. They were underground, not looking for ratings. They had no reason to fake anything. They are really good movies (actually they are documentaries). They give good info and get good evidence. You can find their stuff on Amazon. It's really neat. But yeah back to the topic. I think that most of those shows fake a lot because they want high ratings. I don't really watch them cept for psychic kids every now and then....and I HATE Ghost adventures with a passion. That guy just irritates the heck out of me.

I think most of them are in for the ratings. But I do like Psychic Kids. And There are The Booth Brothers who have made 3 films (not tv shows) That I believe are real. They were underground, not looking for ratings. They had no reason to fake anything. They are really good movies (actually they are documentaries). They give good info and get good evidence. You can find their stuff on Amazon. It's really neat. But yeah back to the topic. I think that most of those shows fake a lot because they want high ratings. I don't really watch them cept for psychic kids every now and then....and I HATE Ghost adventures with a passion. That guy just irritates the heck out of me.

Actually, they would have more reason to. Its how they would get known. You dont need to keep faking stuff when you Already had a show. But, if you have some crazy evidence and an exciting show, and network may want to pick it up before another does.

I hate psychic kids. Exploiting kids and feeding their delusions for prophit.

I now use GH to fall asleep.....

Last night one of 2010 episodes aired , some place that made molten Metal?.....

Meatloaf ( yes the singer) and 2 others were pointing down a hallway saying how a figure was standing there.The figure came closer when they called , it was blocking out the lasers...They said it lasted 1 minute.....

Funny how the camera that was filming stayed on them as they pointed to their right ( camera never turned that way ) and stayed focused on them , and only for a few seconds....

You would think they would want to capture that on camera , and they had at least one camera right there?

I now use GH to fall asleep.....

Last night one of 2010 episodes aired , some place that made molten Metal?.....

Meatloaf ( yes the singer) and 2 others were pointing down a hallway saying how a figure was standing there.The figure came closer when they called , it was blocking out the lasers...They said it lasted 1 minute.....

Funny how the camera that was filming stayed on them as they pointed to their right ( camera never turned that way ) and stayed focused on them , and only for a few seconds....

You would think they would want to capture that on camera , and they had at least one camera right there?

I'd bet the cameramen they use have to be specially trained. It's human nature to turn and see what's going on (whether you're holding a camera or not) when someone points and screams, "Oh my god!! Look at that!!"

It would take a lot of discipline NOT to try and capture the crazy shadow figures on video.